Bribery is a loser

Not according to every official involved in Ukraine that’s testified under oath to congress. I know... minor fact but unfortunately it destroys your unsubstantiated narrative
you must have watched a different hearing than the rest of us
Please enlighten us. Who gave credibility to the Biden nonsense?! All were asked about it.

how about you educate yourself for once,,,,,
im very educated in this. Watched all the hearings yesterday so I know you’re full of shit. But I’ll wait to see how you try and spin your way out of this one. So all who testified were asked about Biden. Which one Gave an ounce of credibility to your ignorant claims about a Biden investigation? What did they say that substantiated your narrative?

all of them,,,
Quote what any of them said. Here’s a hint, try watching the testimonies first.

Why are you running away from the topic YOU started, lying con tool? That was where you said Trumo gave us record level unemployment rates.

The only corner painted is the one around you, who is diverting like crazy to talk about anything but the reality that the unemployment rate had been dropping for 7 years to near record levels when Trump became president and continued dropping after he was sworn in.

LOL...I'll talk about this topic until the cows come home, Faun! I can name the economic policies that Trump has instituted to boost the economy and create jobs. You on the other hand can't come up with even ONE Obama economic policy that created jobs.

Since you seem determined to continue to embarrass yourself...by all means...show me an Obama economic policy that created jobs.
Who said you can't discuss it? You're making my point by doing so. You gave credit to Trump for record low unemployment rates. I pointed out they were already near record lows, and dropping, when he became president. You have no argument against that so now you're trying to make the topic ne about Obama doesn't get credit for that. But that fails you because whatever caused unemployment to drop for 7 years before Trump doesn't alter the reality that it did. If you don't want to give credit to Obama for unemployment rates to be near record lows by the time he left, that's fine. Thst still doesn't alter the reality they were near record lows when he left. That still doesn't alter the reality they were dropping when he left. Trump gets credit for what he did in office, but we are at record lows with some aspects of unemployment because they were so low to begin with when Trump became president.

Both Obama and Trump deserve credit and blame for what they actually did.

I'm still waiting for Faun to regale us with what Obama actually did, Hadit! I'm waiting to hear from him what Obama economic policy created jobs! For some reason he's struggling mightily with that very simple request!
LOLOL

Poor lying con tool. Waiting for me ito defend an argument I'm not making because he's to scared to defend the bullshit he posted. :lmao:

Your fear speaks for you.

Isn't your "argument" that Barack Obama is responsible for a large part of the decrease in unemployment?

You make that claim but when you're asked to name the Obama economic policies that caused that to happen...you can't! Why would I "fear" that?

And ongoing when he joined.

Yeah, Hunter decided it was a good idea
to work for a foreign company being criminally investigated
owned by a man with criminal charges pending
and decided to continue there after his boss
became a wanted fugitive when he fled to Russia

Joe wasn't aware...envoy to Ukraine...Got it
What a pity you can't prove that.

Meanwhile, in 2015, the U.K. had to unfreeze $23.5 million of Zlochevsky's frozen assets because Shokin refused to cooperate with them for a year.
Uh, what proof are you looking for?

Meanwhile, Shokin didn't refuse to cooperate for a year...
He took over after Yarema was fired FOR STALLING
and Shokin complaining about what was going on
Shokin took over in February of 2015, sorry charlie
Shokin was given the Zlochevsky case in 2014...

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

After the U.K. request, Ukrainian prosecutors opened their own case, accusing Zlochevsky of embezzling public funds. Burisma and Zlochevsky have denied the allegations.

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

And in January, 2016, 2 months before Biden got Shokin fired, Shokin made news for doing too little to fight corruption and specifically on the Zlochevsky case...

Kiev's Heavyweight Boxing Champ Mayor Wants to Knock Out Corruption in Ukraine

In September, American ambassador to Kiev Geoffrey Pyatt called out Shokin in front of business leaders gathered in the Ukrainian city of Odessa. Shokin's staff, said Pyatt, were "openly and aggressively undermining reform."

"There is one glaring problem that threatens all of the good work that regional leaders here in Odessa, in Kharkiv, in Lviv and elsewhere are doing," said Pyatt. "That obstacle is the failure of the institution of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine to successfully fight internal corruption."

Pyatt went on to highlight allegations levied against former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, who is also the owner of the energy company Burisma Holdings. Zlochevsky is accused of stealing $23 million — money that was order seized by a UK court. Shokin's office has been slow to assist British authorities, which Pyatt condemned.
Shokin was given the task of coming up with
the origins of the money seized by the EU

THE PROPER AUTHORITIES STILL HADN'T ISSUED
A NOTICE OF SUSPICION

That's equivalent to evidence obtained wo a search warrant
It's not admissible and thrown out in court
Link....
Link

Follow the other links as well

EJxedc3WkAA3bye.jpg

Since when did "George Costanza" become the authority on what is criminal? You on the left get more ridiculous with each passing day!
LOL

Oh? You think your opinion is more valuable than his?

Well...let's see...one of us has a degree in history from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from Boston University and the other didn't graduate from college but is a really funny guy! Yeah...I'm going to say that my opinion is more valuable than Jason Alexander's!

Anyone as supposedly intelligent as the above would know that bribery is a very serious crime. Impeachable when perpetrated by the President of the United States

Anyone as supposedly intelligent as the above would know that bribery is a very serious crime. Impeachable when perpetrated by the President of the United States

What you on the left want to characterize as "bribery" is nothing more than the negotiations that take place whenever US Presidents start handing out foreign aid. Why is it suddenly an "impeachable" crime? Because you failed miserably at proving collusion and are grasping at straws?

LOL...I'll talk about this topic until the cows come home, Faun! I can name the economic policies that Trump has instituted to boost the economy and create jobs. You on the other hand can't come up with even ONE Obama economic policy that created jobs.

Since you seem determined to continue to embarrass yourself...by all means...show me an Obama economic policy that created jobs.
Who said you can't discuss it? You're making my point by doing so. You gave credit to Trump for record low unemployment rates. I pointed out they were already near record lows, and dropping, when he became president. You have no argument against that so now you're trying to make the topic ne about Obama doesn't get credit for that. But that fails you because whatever caused unemployment to drop for 7 years before Trump doesn't alter the reality that it did. If you don't want to give credit to Obama for unemployment rates to be near record lows by the time he left, that's fine. Thst still doesn't alter the reality they were near record lows when he left. That still doesn't alter the reality they were dropping when he left. Trump gets credit for what he did in office, but we are at record lows with some aspects of unemployment because they were so low to begin with when Trump became president.

Both Obama and Trump deserve credit and blame for what they actually did.

I'm still waiting for Faun to regale us with what Obama actually did, Hadit! I'm waiting to hear from him what Obama economic policy created jobs! For some reason he's struggling mightily with that very simple request!
LOLOL

Poor lying con tool. Waiting for me ito defend an argument I'm not making because he's to scared to defend the bullshit he posted. :lmao:

Your fear speaks for you.

Isn't your "argument" that Barack Obama is responsible for a large part of the decrease in unemployment?

You make that claim but when you're asked to name the Obama economic policies that caused that to happen...you can't! Why would I "fear" that?
No, lying con tool, my argument is the black and hispanic unemployment rates were not far above record levels, and dropping, when Trump became president. I said nothing about Obama. This is about Trump, who you brought up, and who you desperately don't want to talk about in the vein I mentioned. And why you're working feverishly to shift the discussion to be about Obama.

What you on the left want to characterize as "bribery" is nothing more than the negotiations that take place whenever US Presidents start handing out foreign aid. Why is it suddenly an "impeachable" crime?

It is not "suddenly" Impeachable.

Doing that for personal gain...has always been Impeachable

And using a foreign government to do that is doubly Impeachable

Since when did "George Costanza" become the authority on what is criminal? You on the left get more ridiculous with each passing day!
LOL

Well...let's see...one of us has a degree in history from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from Boston University and the other didn't graduate from college but is a really funny guy! Yeah...I'm going to say that my opinion is more valuable than Jason Alexander's!
So neither of you have any formal education in criminal law. Thanks for the tacit confession your opinion is of no more value than his.

LOL

So neither of you have any formal education in criminal law. Thanks for the tacit confession your opinion is of no more value than his.

Actually I took two courses in Legal Studies. Jason Alexander studied magic. He knows how to make a quarter appear in your ear! Quoting him on what's legal borders on farce but your doing so doesn't surprise me at all.

What you on the left want to characterize as "bribery" is nothing more than the negotiations that take place whenever US Presidents start handing out foreign aid. Why is it suddenly an "impeachable" crime?

It is not "suddenly" Impeachable.

Doing that for personal gain...has always been Impeachable

And using a foreign government to do that is doubly Impeachable
So Barack Obama should have been impeached for doing so? George W. Bush? Bill Clinton? Every other American President? Why is it an impeachable crime NOW?

LOL

Actually I took two courses in Legal Studies. Jason Alexander studied magic. He knows how to make a quarter appear in your ear! Quoting him on what's legal borders on farce but your doing so doesn't surprise me at all.
So you claim, but highly doubtful given you're a lying con tool. Regardless, you don't know what classes Alexander studied in college. And you are not a criminal authority.

LOL

So you claim, but highly doubtful given you're a lying con tool. Regardless, you don't know what classes Alexander studied in college. And you are not a criminal authority.

I know that he never finished college. I have two degrees. You do the math...

So Barack Obama should have been impeached for doing so? George W. Bush? Bill Clinton? Every other American President? Why is it an impeachable crime NOW?

What personal gain did they get?

Did they get foreign "help" in getting elected?

What personal gain did they get?

Did they get foreign "help" in getting elected?

I thought we were talking of "Quid Pro Quo", Lesh? It's so hard to keep track of what the latest liberal narrative is!

I thought we were talking of "Quid Pro Quo", Lesh? It's so hard to keep track of what the latest liberal narrative is!

For someone as supposedly educated as you claim to be...you certainly have "understanding" issues

QPQ by itself is"normal". When used for personal gain...it's bribery/extortion...and we are talking about bribery/extortion

LOL

LOLOL

Still doesn't make you a criminal authority, lying con tool. Nor does it make your opinion more valuable than his.

LOLOL

Still doesn't make you a criminal authority, lying con tool. Nor does it make your opinion more valuable than his.

It makes me more of an authority on what is criminal than someone who studied magic while I was studying Legal Studies. Yet another debate you're embarrassing yourself in!

Forum List

Back