Bribery is a loser

I thought we were talking of "Quid Pro Quo", Lesh? It's so hard to keep track of what the latest liberal narrative is!

For someone as supposedly educated as you claim to be...you certainly have "understanding" issues

QPQ by itself is"normal". When used for personal gain...it's bribery/extortion...and we are talking about bribery/extortion

Ah yes...personal gain! And what IS that? Is it what Adam Schiff declares it to be? I see a President who views the Ukraine with doubts about corruption. I see a President concerned with what deals his predecessor had with a known corrupt entity. Bribery? Extortion? Negotiations involve give and take...give and take that have taken place with every President. Why is Trump negotiating suddenly an impeachable offense when those who went before him did the EXACT same thing?

Personal gain is trying to extort a foreign nation to affect in our elections

illegal and impeachable on several counts

So neither of you have any formal education in criminal law. Thanks for the tacit confession your opinion is of no more value than his.

Actually I took two courses in Legal Studies. Jason Alexander studied magic. He knows how to make a quarter appear in your ear! Quoting him on what's legal borders on farce but your doing so doesn't surprise me at all.
So you claim, but highly doubtful given you're a lying con tool. Regardless, you don't know what classes Alexander studied in college. And you are not a criminal authority.

I know that he never finished college. I have two degrees. You do the math...
LOLOL

Still doesn't make you a criminal authority, lying con tool. Nor does it make your opinion more valuable than his.

It makes me more of an authority on what is criminal than someone who studied magic while I was studying Legal Studies. Yet another debate you're embarrassing yourself in!
LOL

Lying con tool, you have no idea whether or not Alexander took any legal classes. Nor does the forum know that you did, merely because you claim you did. Your self-professed claims of superiority are laughable.

Actually I took two courses in Legal Studies. Jason Alexander studied magic. He knows how to make a quarter appear in your ear! Quoting him on what's legal borders on farce but your doing so doesn't surprise me at all.
So you claim, but highly doubtful given you're a lying con tool. Regardless, you don't know what classes Alexander studied in college. And you are not a criminal authority.

LOLOL

Still doesn't make you a criminal authority, lying con tool. Nor does it make your opinion more valuable than his.

It makes me more of an authority on what is criminal than someone who studied magic while I was studying Legal Studies. Yet another debate you're embarrassing yourself in!
LOL

Lying con tool, you have no idea whether or not Alexander took any legal classes. Nor does the forum know that you did, merely because you claim you did. Your self-professed claims of superiority are laughable.

I know he studied acting in college. I know he didn't graduate. I know I took 2 Legal Studies courses. I know I graduated with two degrees. I'm rather comfortable with my "self-professed claims of superiority" when it comes to what is and isn't criminal. Citing Jason Alexander simply shows how clueless the left is these days!

LOLOL

LOL

I know he studied acting in college. I know he didn't graduate. I know I took 2 Legal Studies courses. I know I graduated with two degrees. I'm rather comfortable with my "self-professed claims of superiority" when it comes to what is and isn't criminal. Citing Jason Alexander simply shows how clueless the left is these days!
You're lying again, lying con tool. You don't know what his experiences are. Your self-proclaimed superiority stems from anything you glean off of wikipedia. :lmao:

LOLOL

LOL

You're lying again, lying con tool. You don't know what his experiences are. Your self-proclaimed superiority stems from anything you glean off of wikipedia. :lmao:

Are you saying that he DID graduate from college and go on to get a Masters as well? That he DOES have a background in criminal law?

Because if you don't have anything to add to his "resume" than actor and magician...then give it up, Faun...Jason Alexander is simply one more Hollywood actor whose opinion shouldn't count for diddly!

LOLOL

LOL

Are you saying that he DID graduate from college and go on to get a Masters as well? That he DOES have a background in criminal law?

Because if you don't have anything to add to his "resume" than actor and magician...then give it up, Faun...Jason Alexander is simply one more Hollywood actor whose opinion shouldn't count for diddly!
No, I didn't say that, ya lyin' con tool. Sadly, you just proved to be too stupid to comprehend what I did say.

LOL

No, I didn't say that, ya lyin' con tool. Sadly, you just proved to be too stupid to comprehend what I did say.

Ah...poor, Faun! So misunderstood...

Bribery/Extortion is beyond a doubt at this point.

The only defense left for the Trump team is

"So what. We do this all the time"

I agree with the poster. I might add also if the election is protected from Russian interference, trump has no chance of been elected.

I thought we were talking of "Quid Pro Quo", Lesh? It's so hard to keep track of what the latest liberal narrative is!

For someone as supposedly educated as you claim to be...you certainly have "understanding" issues

QPQ by itself is"normal". When used for personal gain...it's bribery/extortion...and we are talking about bribery/extortion

Ah yes...personal gain! And what IS that? Is it what Adam Schiff declares it to be? I see a President who views the Ukraine with doubts about corruption. I see a President concerned with what deals his predecessor had with a known corrupt entity. Bribery? Extortion? Negotiations involve give and take...give and take that have taken place with every President. Why is Trump negotiating suddenly an impeachable offense when those who went before him did the EXACT same thing?
First, Burisma & Hunter were already investigated. This was announced in May this year, some months prior to the July 25th call.

Second, Trump wanted an announcement of an investigation.
We learned what this did to Hillary just before the 2016 vote.
Giuliani is working on this sort of thing helping Trump again.

First, Burisma & Hunter were already investigated. This was announced in May this year, some months prior to the July 25th call.

If Biden is HALF as guilty as Hillary was then Trump has just saved the country from tragedy!

And of course Hillary was just recently exonerated so....

LOL

Ah...poor, Faun! So misunderstood...
Wut?? Who else but you was incapable of understanding what I said?

If Biden is HALF as guilty as Hillary was then Trump has just saved the country from tragedy!
Even if the last 4 years worth of investigations into Hunter + Burisma were faulty, it doesnt justify the president using bribery to get an announcement of another investigation.

Even if the last 4 years worth of investigations into Hunter + Burisma were faulty, it doesnt justify the president using bribery to get an announcement of another investigation.

Why doesn't it? Why do you on the left think Joe Biden is somehow "protected" from investigation for corruption because he's running for President? This isn't some smear job like Hillary Clinton paid for...it's a request to investigate something that has every appearance of being inappropriate! Trump is totally justified in asking the Ukrainian President to look into possible influence peddling by the former Vice President just as he's totally justified in looking into the Clinton campaign's possible collusion with foreign nationals.

Why doesn't it? Why do you on the left think Joe Biden is somehow "protected" from investigation for corruption because he's running for President? This isn't some smear job like Hillary Clinton paid for...it's a request to investigate something that has every appearance of being inappropriate! Trump is totally justified in asking the Ukrainian President to look into possible influence peddling by the former Vice President just as he's totally justified in looking into the Clinton campaign's possible collusion with foreign nationals.
"Why do you on the left think Joe Biden is somehow "protected" from investigation for corruption because he's running for President?"

What the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension, lying con tool? Nobody said Biden is protected from investigation. :cuckoo:

"Why do you on the left think Joe Biden is somehow "protected" from investigation for corruption because he's running for President?"

What the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension, lying con tool? Nobody said Biden is protected from investigation. :cuckoo:

But when Trump asks for one you impeach him? Duh?

But when Trump asks for one you impeach him? Duh?
Because Trump is legally barred from soliciting a foreign national to investigate him, not because Biden is somehow "protected from investigation."

Forum List

Back