Bribery is a loser

If Trump wants Biden investigated ,why not just do it without asking foreign nations for help that he would personally benefit from? And that's illegal

If Trump wants Biden investigated ,why not just do it without asking foreign nations for help that he would personally benefit from? And that's illegal
Exactly.

Cons are so desperate to form a human shield for their lord-in-chief, they gin up the most ridiculous defenses which don't even pass a sanity check.

For someone as supposedly educated as you claim to be...you certainly have "understanding" issues

QPQ by itself is"normal". When used for personal gain...it's bribery/extortion...and we are talking about bribery/extortion

Ah yes...personal gain! And what IS that? Is it what Adam Schiff declares it to be? I see a President who views the Ukraine with doubts about corruption. I see a President concerned with what deals his predecessor had with a known corrupt entity. Bribery? Extortion? Negotiations involve give and take...give and take that have taken place with every President. Why is Trump negotiating suddenly an impeachable offense when those who went before him did the EXACT same thing?
First, Burisma & Hunter were already investigated. This was announced in May this year, some months prior to the July 25th call.

Second, Trump wanted an announcement of an investigation.
We learned what this did to Hillary just before the 2016 vote.
Giuliani is working on this sort of thing helping Trump again.

If Biden is HALF as guilty as Hillary was then Trump has just saved the country from tragedy!
Even if the last 4 years worth of investigations into Hunter + Burisma were faulty, it doesnt justify the president using bribery to get an announcement of another investigation.

Why doesn't it? Why do you on the left think Joe Biden is somehow "protected" from investigation for corruption because he's running for President? This isn't some smear job like Hillary Clinton paid for...it's a request to investigate something that has every appearance of being inappropriate! Trump is totally justified in asking the Ukrainian President to look into possible influence peddling by the former Vice President just as he's totally justified in looking into the Clinton campaign's possible collusion with foreign nationals.
Biden isnt protected.
Biden was investigated. Burisma was investigated.
Because this occurred 4 years ago, the result is here.

Trump bribed to get an announcement of another investigation to hurt his political opponent.

Exactly.

Cons are so desperate to form a human shield for their lord-in-chief, they gin up the most ridiculous defenses which don't even pass a sanity check.
Now the SB Graham bidens pal ,wants to investigate him The pos is a world class hypocrite

Exactly.

Now the SB Graham bidens pal ,wants to investigate him The pos is a world class hypocrite
Graham thinks if he kisses Trump's giant ass enough...he'll be the next AG

Lying con tool, we're talking about Ukraine, not Washington and sleazy doesn't warrant a government investigation into a private company if it's not illegal.

As far as Biden, he has as good a chance as anyone, if not better. As of now, he's leading every other Democrat and he leads Trump by a bigger margin than every other Democrat.

Biden is already toast, Faun. He was never the choice of the far left and they're happier about the Hunter Biden scandal than Trump ever was!

Funny how you on the left welcome government investigation after government investigation into Trump all in search of something...of ANYTHING...that you can use to try and overturn a valid election...but you don't think that Biden's sleazy behavior is deserving of even a second glance!
Lying con tool, you're literally calling the current frontrunner, "toast."

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Biden was "toast" before he even jumped into the race, Faun...you're just too myopic to know it! He's an old, white, career politician who's never been that bright but is now full on ditsy! If Joe Biden is your "frontrunner" then you might as well call it a day and start getting ready for the election after this one!

This probably the funniest thing I heard this week.

Why do you think your fake messiah is after Biden in Ukraine?

Do you know why? Trump and his advisers are scared of Biden.

As long as Trump keeps behaving like this ......... there’s a very big chance of dethroning that kid out of WH.

I don't anyone is scared of Joe Biden...except maybe his campaign manager who lives in constant fear of Biden's next embarrassing gaffe. Wake up, Charwin...Joe Biden has been a political joke for the better part of forty years.

Obviously Trump is so scared of Biden that he put himself in very big trouble asking a foreign leader to investigate his political enemies.

How can you mention them? An Obama economic policy that created jobs doesn't exist! That's your problem, Faun. You've painted yourself into a corner and now you're blustering like crazy hoping nobody will notice the predicament you've gotten yourself into.
Why are you running away from the topic YOU started, lying con tool? That was where you said Trumo gave us record level unemployment rates.

The only corner painted is the one around you, who is diverting like crazy to talk about anything but the reality that the unemployment rate had been dropping for 7 years to near record levels when Trump became president and continued dropping after he was sworn in.

LOL...I'll talk about this topic until the cows come home, Faun! I can name the economic policies that Trump has instituted to boost the economy and create jobs. You on the other hand can't come up with even ONE Obama economic policy that created jobs.

Since you seem determined to continue to embarrass yourself...by all means...show me an Obama economic policy that created jobs.
Who said you can't discuss it? You're making my point by doing so. You gave credit to Trump for record low unemployment rates. I pointed out they were already near record lows, and dropping, when he became president. You have no argument against that so now you're trying to make the topic ne about Obama doesn't get credit for that. But that fails you because whatever caused unemployment to drop for 7 years before Trump doesn't alter the reality that it did. If you don't want to give credit to Obama for unemployment rates to be near record lows by the time he left, that's fine. Thst still doesn't alter the reality they were near record lows when he left. That still doesn't alter the reality they were dropping when he left. Trump gets credit for what he did in office, but we are at record lows with some aspects of unemployment because they were so low to begin with when Trump became president.

Both Obama and Trump deserve credit and blame for what they actually did.

I'm still waiting for Faun to regale us with what Obama actually did, Hadit! I'm waiting to hear from him what Obama economic policy created jobs! For some reason he's struggling mightily with that very simple request!

Tell you what..

I asked you first about Trump. Where is it?

And I will tell you specifically how and where Obama created jobs. No lying BS.

Actually this whole thing could have done it very easily.

Trump and his buddies are so fucking dumb and inept they could have done this quietly....... but NO it has to be announced in grandeur with so many people inside the room like they own the country like a king. Then you have his personal lawyer Guilliani running around like he is the law working with corrupted Ukrainian people.

If Biden is HALF as guilty as Hillary was then Trump has just saved the country from tragedy!
Even if the last 4 years worth of investigations into Hunter + Burisma were faulty, it doesnt justify the president using bribery to get an announcement of another investigation.

Why doesn't it? Why do you on the left think Joe Biden is somehow "protected" from investigation for corruption because he's running for President? This isn't some smear job like Hillary Clinton paid for...it's a request to investigate something that has every appearance of being inappropriate! Trump is totally justified in asking the Ukrainian President to look into possible influence peddling by the former Vice President just as he's totally justified in looking into the Clinton campaign's possible collusion with foreign nationals.
"Why do you on the left think Joe Biden is somehow "protected" from investigation for corruption because he's running for President?"

What the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension, lying con tool? Nobody said Biden is protected from investigation. :cuckoo:

But when Trump asks for one you impeach him? Duh?
Because Trump is legally barred from soliciting a foreign national to investigate him, not because Biden is somehow "protected from investigation."

What law prohibits Trump from asking the Ukraine to investigate the Bidens?

Why are you running away from the topic YOU started, lying con tool? That was where you said Trumo gave us record level unemployment rates.

The only corner painted is the one around you, who is diverting like crazy to talk about anything but the reality that the unemployment rate had been dropping for 7 years to near record levels when Trump became president and continued dropping after he was sworn in.

LOL...I'll talk about this topic until the cows come home, Faun! I can name the economic policies that Trump has instituted to boost the economy and create jobs. You on the other hand can't come up with even ONE Obama economic policy that created jobs.

Since you seem determined to continue to embarrass yourself...by all means...show me an Obama economic policy that created jobs.
Who said you can't discuss it? You're making my point by doing so. You gave credit to Trump for record low unemployment rates. I pointed out they were already near record lows, and dropping, when he became president. You have no argument against that so now you're trying to make the topic ne about Obama doesn't get credit for that. But that fails you because whatever caused unemployment to drop for 7 years before Trump doesn't alter the reality that it did. If you don't want to give credit to Obama for unemployment rates to be near record lows by the time he left, that's fine. Thst still doesn't alter the reality they were near record lows when he left. That still doesn't alter the reality they were dropping when he left. Trump gets credit for what he did in office, but we are at record lows with some aspects of unemployment because they were so low to begin with when Trump became president.

Both Obama and Trump deserve credit and blame for what they actually did.

I'm still waiting for Faun to regale us with what Obama actually did, Hadit! I'm waiting to hear from him what Obama economic policy created jobs! For some reason he's struggling mightily with that very simple request!

Tell you what..

I asked you first about Trump. Where is it?

And I will tell you specifically how and where Obama created jobs. No lying BS.

Where is what?

You're such a fucking liar, eddie.

Nothing illegal about asking Ukraine to meet their treaty obligations to work with out AG to investigate the Kickback scheme Quid Pro Joe Biden used to embezzle millions of tax payer dollars.

See, you Communists think embezzlement is legal, but investigating it is a crime.

It's because you're a bunch of filthy, corrupt fucks.

Someone claimed you're rich (never encountered an internet troll leftist who wasn't a gazillionaire)

If you really are ( :lmao: ) you most certainly stole or swindled it. So corruption seems right to you....

Ah yes...personal gain! And what IS that? Is it what Adam Schiff declares it to be? I see a President who views the Ukraine with doubts about corruption. I see a President concerned with what deals his predecessor had with a known corrupt entity. Bribery? Extortion? Negotiations involve give and take...give and take that have taken place with every President. Why is Trump negotiating suddenly an impeachable offense when those who went before him did the EXACT same thing?
First, Burisma & Hunter were already investigated. This was announced in May this year, some months prior to the July 25th call.

Biden isnt protected.

Trump bribed to get an announcement of another investigation to hurt his political opponent.

Say Comrade, what happened to the prosecutor in that case? :dunno:

"Why do you on the left think Joe Biden is somehow "protected" from investigation for corruption because he's running for President?"

What the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension, lying con tool? Nobody said Biden is protected from investigation. :cuckoo:

Because Trump is legally barred from soliciting a foreign national to investigate him, not because Biden is somehow "protected from investigation."

BUT the CORRUPTION MUST FLOW, interfering with the embezzlement of foreign aid impacts the entire state department as WILL NOT be tolerated....

For one
Did he commit extortion?
Writing in the Daily Beast, former United States Attorney Barbara McQuade points to the Hobbs Act, a federal anti-extortion law, as another possible source of criminal liability against Trump.

The Hobbs Act prohibits actions that “in any way or degree obstructs, delays, or affects commerce or the movement of any article or commodity in commerce, by robbery or extortion.” The word “extortion,” is defined as “obtaining of property from another, with his consent, induced by wrongful use of actual or threatened force, violence, or fear, or under color of official right.”

The magic words here are “under color of official right.” This language refers to public officials who use their office to pressure another person. As the Supreme Court has explained, to show that a criminal defendant acted under color of official right, “the Government need only show that a public official has obtained a payment to which he was not entitled, knowing that the payment was made in return for official acts.

Thus, if Trump blocked military assistance to Ukraine in order to extract a payment from that country, that could form the basis for a Hobbs Act prosecution.

That said, the Hobbs Act also defines extortion as “the obtaining of property from another.” So a Hobbs Act prosecution could hinge on whether opposition research against Biden constitutes “property.”

You're such a fucking liar, eddie.

Nothing illegal about asking Ukraine to meet their treaty obligations to work with out AG to investigate the Kickback scheme Quid Pro Joe Biden used to embezzle millions of tax payer dollars.

See, you Communists think embezzlement is legal, but investigating it is a crime.

It's because you're a bunch of filthy, corrupt fucks.

Someone claimed you're rich (never encountered an internet troll leftist who wasn't a gazillionaire)

If you really are ( :lmao: ) you most certainly stole or swindled it. So corruption seems right to you....
I have more than my share and I EARNED IT ,,,And I'm smart enough to know shit when I see it and you and trump are dripping in it ,,,,Fn russian garbage

Biden isnt protected.

Say Comrade, what happened to the prosecutor in that case? :dunno:

That video is from 2016.
The prosecutor Biden helped get removed was Shokin.
Shokin was removed because he didnt investigate corruption.

The Hunter-Burisma investigation was done earlier this year by the current prosecutor general, Lutsenko.
Apparently Trump/Giuliani werent satisfied with reality, so they tried to create their own.

It would be nice if there was no Russian interference in the coming election, seems Republicans in the senate don't want to push keeping them out, as they were able too do some more damage to Hillary's reputation. that helped the Bernie supporter's decide not to vote or/ & write in Bernie, don't think they will do it again. its one thing I like about most liberals they don't all walk in lock step. & its one thing that hurts them also. We need more political party's but most are afraid too cross over & vote for a better person in a small party or a better one in the opposing party. And yes its true there are some better choices across the isle.

Forum List

Back