Bribery is a loser

Sorry that won't cut it. They looked the other way when vp biden was actually involved in corrupt acts with ukraine and son. The hypocrisy is laughable. Trump broke no laws. The lib carnie show will roll on with their hate and emotion. That's all they have.
Biden broke no laws, he was mandated by his president and congress to do exactly what he did. Trump was acting in his own self interest to boost his political campaign. Big difference.
nope, joe biden extorted the Ukrainians to stop investigating his son's crimes
Not according to every official involved in Ukraine that’s testified under oath to congress. I know... minor fact but unfortunately it destroys your unsubstantiated narrative

Sorry that won't cut it. They looked the other way when vp biden was actually involved in corrupt acts with ukraine and son. The hypocrisy is laughable. Trump broke no laws. The lib carnie show will roll on with their hate and emotion. That's all they have.
Biden broke no laws, he was mandated by his president and congress to do exactly what he did. Trump was acting in his own self interest to boost his political campaign. Big difference.
Not according to every official involved in Ukraine that’s testified under oath to congress. I know... minor fact but unfortunately it destroys your unsubstantiated narrative
you must have watched a different hearing than the rest of us

No?/ have you listened to him ,hear his tweets ,seen him move his arms like he was a puppet? He might not be stupid but he sure doesn't belong in our WH

We will decide who belongs in the White House, you people no longer have any say in the matter we crushed you winning 30 states and over 300 EC votes.

Please enlighten us. Who gave credibility to the Biden nonsense?! All were asked about it.

EJxedc3WkAA3bye.jpg

Ah...a liberal college professor doesn't like Trump? Color me SHOCKED!
I didn't pick out what college trump should go to Seems most people with IQ's in 3 digits know trump is unqualified ,to say the least

And yet his economic policies have given us record unemployment, Eddie? Gee...Trump must be the luckiest guy on the planet? (eye roll)
Bullshit, ya lying con tool. Inheriting a good and expanding economy gave us that. Black and Hispanic unemployment rates were already down to near record levels when he became president and on a downward trend.

And Trump was smart enough to expand the growth, something we were assured he could never do, and in fact that he would cause economic disaster.
He didn't expand it at any greater of a rate than he inherited.

And what were we told ad nauseum he would do to the economy as soon as he took office? Add to that what we were assured he would do with the military.

I never said it was illegal. It was sleazy. It was unseemly. It was everything that's wrong with Washington.

As for Biden being a danger? Be honest for a change, Faun! Nobody on the left wants Biden...he was just the guy who had the most name recognition...the guy who stood out from the clown car full of other candidates that the Democrats are running this election! Biden is someone who's literally been running for President since Nixon was in the White House and he's ALWAYS managed to do something so colossally dumb that he has to drop out of the race before the primaries even take place! Having Joe Biden as the front runner never hurt Trump and anyone who knows anything about Biden KNOWS that!
Lying con tool, we're talking about Ukraine, not Washington and sleazy doesn't warrant a government investigation into a private company if it's not illegal.

As far as Biden, he has as good a chance as anyone, if not better. As of now, he's leading every other Democrat and he leads Trump by a bigger margin than every other Democrat.

Biden is already toast, Faun. He was never the choice of the far left and they're happier about the Hunter Biden scandal than Trump ever was!

Funny how you on the left welcome government investigation after government investigation into Trump all in search of something...of ANYTHING...that you can use to try and overturn a valid election...but you don't think that Biden's sleazy behavior is deserving of even a second glance!
Lying con tool, you're literally calling the current frontrunner, "toast."

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Biden was "toast" before he even jumped into the race, Faun...you're just too myopic to know it! He's an old, white, career politician who's never been that bright but is now full on ditsy! If Joe Biden is your "frontrunner" then you might as well call it a day and start getting ready for the election after this one!

This probably the funniest thing I heard this week.

Why do you think your fake messiah is after Biden in Ukraine?

Do you know why? Trump and his advisers are scared of Biden.

As long as Trump keeps behaving like this ......... there’s a very big chance of dethroning that kid out of WH.

I don't anyone is scared of Joe Biden...except maybe his campaign manager who lives in constant fear of Biden's next embarrassing gaffe. Wake up, Charwin...Joe Biden has been a political joke for the better part of forty years.

How can you mention them? An Obama economic policy that created jobs doesn't exist! That's your problem, Faun. You've painted yourself into a corner and now you're blustering like crazy hoping nobody will notice the predicament you've gotten yourself into.
Why are you running away from the topic YOU started, lying con tool? That was where you said Trumo gave us record level unemployment rates.

The only corner painted is the one around you, who is diverting like crazy to talk about anything but the reality that the unemployment rate had been dropping for 7 years to near record levels when Trump became president and continued dropping after he was sworn in.

LOL...I'll talk about this topic until the cows come home, Faun! I can name the economic policies that Trump has instituted to boost the economy and create jobs. You on the other hand can't come up with even ONE Obama economic policy that created jobs.

Since you seem determined to continue to embarrass yourself...by all means...show me an Obama economic policy that created jobs.

Please enlighten us. Who gave credibility to the Biden nonsense?! All were asked about it.

how about you educate yourself for once,,,,,

How can you mention them? An Obama economic policy that created jobs doesn't exist! That's your problem, Faun. You've painted yourself into a corner and now you're blustering like crazy hoping nobody will notice the predicament you've gotten yourself into.
Why are you running away from the topic YOU started, lying con tool? That was where you said Trumo gave us record level unemployment rates.

The only corner painted is the one around you, who is diverting like crazy to talk about anything but the reality that the unemployment rate had been dropping for 7 years to near record levels when Trump became president and continued dropping after he was sworn in.

LOL...I'll talk about this topic until the cows come home, Faun! I can name the economic policies that Trump has instituted to boost the economy and create jobs. You on the other hand can't come up with even ONE Obama economic policy that created jobs.

Since you seem determined to continue to embarrass yourself...by all means...show me an Obama economic policy that created jobs.
Who said you can't discuss it? You're making my point by doing so. You gave credit to Trump for record low unemployment rates. I pointed out they were already near record lows, and dropping, when he became president. You have no argument against that so now you're trying to make the topic ne about Obama doesn't get credit for that. But that fails you because whatever caused unemployment to drop for 7 years before Trump doesn't alter the reality that it did. If you don't want to give credit to Obama for unemployment rates to be near record lows by the time he left, that's fine. Thst still doesn't alter the reality they were near record lows when he left. That still doesn't alter the reality they were dropping when he left. Trump gets credit for what he did in office, but we are at record lows with some aspects of unemployment because they were so low to begin with when Trump became president.

Who said you can't discuss it? You're making my point by doing so. You gave credit to Trump for record low unemployment rates. I pointed out they were already near record lows, and dropping, when he became president. You have no argument against that so now you're trying to make the topic ne about Obama doesn't get credit for that. But that fails you because whatever caused unemployment to drop for 7 years before Trump doesn't alter the reality that it did. If you don't want to give credit to Obama for unemployment rates to be near record lows by the time he left, that's fine. Thst still doesn't alter the reality they were near record lows when he left. That still doesn't alter the reality they were dropping when he left. Trump gets credit for what he did in office, but we are at record lows with some aspects of unemployment because they were so low to begin with when Trump became president.

They were getting lower DESPITE Barry's economic policies! That's a credit to the strength of the American economy and a testament to a Private Sector that gave us things like the Energy Boom DESPITE Barack Obama doing everything in his power to prevent it from happening!

Both Obama and Trump deserve credit and blame for what they actually did.

I'm still waiting for Faun to regale us with what Obama actually did, Hadit! I'm waiting to hear from him what Obama economic policy created jobs! For some reason he's struggling mightily with that very simple request!

They were getting lower DESPITE Barry's economic policies! That's a credit to the strength of the American economy and a testament to a Private Sector that gave us things like the Energy Boom DESPITE Barack Obama doing everything in his power to prevent it from happening!
And still near record low unemployment rates when Trump was sworn in.

I'm still waiting for Faun to regale us with what Obama actually did, Hadit! I'm waiting to hear from him what Obama economic policy created jobs! For some reason he's struggling mightily with that very simple request!
LOLOL

Poor lying con tool. Waiting for me ito defend an argument I'm not making because he's to scared to defend the bullshit he posted. :lmao:

Your fear speaks for you.

im very educated in this. Watched all the hearings yesterday so I know you’re full of shit. But I’ll wait to see how you try and spin your way out of this one. So all who testified were asked about Biden. Which one Gave an ounce of credibility to your ignorant claims about a Biden investigation? What did they say that substantiated your narrative?

im very educated in this. Watched all the hearings yesterday so I know you’re full of shit. But I’ll wait to see how you try and spin your way out of this one. So all who testified were asked about Biden. Which one Gave an ounce of credibility to your ignorant claims about a Biden investigation? What did they say that substantiated your narrative?

all of them,,,

Forum List

Back