Bribery is a loser

And you STILL can't name an Obama economic policy that lessened unemployment...can you, Faun? Too funny...
He didn't start a tariff war where 1000's of farmers were hurt
No, he oversaw the imposition of a record number of new regulations that hurt millions of Americans! You go, Barry!!!!
Here's one old

Within a month of taking office, President Obama and the Democratic majority in Congress passed a major fiscal stimulus plan, “The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act”, which involved spending $787 billion over ten and a half years, including $501 billion in increased spending and $285 billion in tax cuts (Committee for A Responsible Federal Budget: CARB, 2009). This plan reflected a number of significant compromises and changes from the original bill proposed by the Obama Administration. The Obama administration had proposed a stimulus plan of over $800 billion dollars over two years, with a larger portion spent on infrastructure and “green initiatives” but the plan that ultimately passed had much less in infrastructure and green spending, and significantly more in tax cuts. A key concern of the bill was to spend the money quickly to fight the recessionary forces. The program as passed into law spends 23% in the first year and will spend over 91% by the end of the third year. (CARB, 2009). Many progressives were disappointed with both the size of the package, as well as the excessive amounts spent on tax cuts, which are widely seen as less effective in stimulating jobs. In addition, there is no significant government “employer of last resort” program, as the progressive economists had proposed. Still, with all its flaws, the plan was a significantly positive departure from the lack of significant effort by the Bush administration to address the deepening crisis.

Dude, seriously?
The Obama stimulus failed so badly at job creation that they had to start using "jobs created or saved" as their go to economic stat to hide how bad it was! FAIL!!!!
You're lying again, lying con tool. I myself have shown you they were using that term before the stimulus was even passed. So no, they didn't start using that term based on the number of jobs saved or created by the stimulus.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??? :ack-1:

Will you EVER show me an example of an Obama economic policy that created jobs? EVER??? :ack-1:

Bullshit, ya lying con tool. Inheriting a good and expanding economy gave us that. Black and Hispanic unemployment rates were already down to near record levels when he became president and on a downward trend.

Oh, right! It was the Obama Economy that's given us these great numbers...right, Faun! All those economic policies of Barry's that had the economy growing by leaps and bounds? Remind me again what those policies WERE, Faun?

Increasing regulations at a historically high rate? Forcing ObamaCare down our throats? Signing us up for the Paris Accord? Trying to get Cap & Trade legislation passed? Doing everything he could to destroy Big Oil and Big Coal? Using his Justice Department to attack right to work States that were trying to build factories and put people to work? Oh, yeah! That Barry was a MASTER of job creation, Faun!
Regardless of what you, ablying con tool, thinks of Obama policies... that doesn't alter the fact that black and Hispanic unemployment rates had dropped to just above record levels, and were continuing to drop, when Trump became president.

So tell me what Obama economic policies brought those unemployment rates down, Faun? Why can you never answer that question? Because you know damn well that his policies DIDN'T?
I didn't mention Obama's policies. I said it doesn't matter what reason you want to give for why the unemployment rate fell -- it still fell. down to near record levels when Trump became president -- and the 7 year long trend at that point continued.

Savvy?
You didn't mention them because we both know they don't exist! Obama was pathetic when it came to the economy! Savvy?
I didn't mention it because it's irrelevant to this conversation. YOU are the one trying to divert the debate to be about Obama's policies because you DON'T want to address the reality that you gave Trump credit for record unemployment rates that in fact, were already trending downwards for 7 years to near record levels when Trump became president.

All you did was once again expose yourself as a lying con tool.

Savvy?

I mean we're talking eight years in office! There should be SCORES of them! Yet you can't come up with any?
^^^ a lying con tool trying desperately to not talk about the topic he raised.

:lmao:

I remember consistently falling unemployment rates throughout his presidency. The right had such a hard time accepting it they had to invent conspiracy theories to say the numbers were faked.

I remember the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression, Colfax! Consistently falling unemployment rates? If you study recessions you'll note that recoveries from recessions tend to be as sharp as the decline that brought them about. That didn't happen with Obama's Great Recession however...it was a long slow recovery that destroyed the life savings of millions of Americans that were out of work for years!

Recoveries are never as quick as the decline, but it was a slow recovery. Financial crises tend to be that way. It was similar in the great depression and in some whats the savings and loan crisis.

But yeah, the recovery was slow and the economy remains at about the same slow pace.

It was a slow recovery because of Obama policy, Colfax! His economic stimulus was pitiful. Democrats promised that hundreds of thousands of "shovel ready jobs" would be quickly created. Remember how that panned out?
Trump promised he would eliminate the national debt, get annual GDP as high as 6%, and release his taxes. Sometimes campaign promises don't materialize. So what's your point, ya lying con tool?

Obama promised that he had a plan to fix the economy and would hit the ground running. My "point" is that he didn't have a plan and when he hit the ground he "cratered"!
Lying con tool, keep running from the adulation you were giving Trump for record level unemployment rates.

:scared1:

You keep wiggling, Faun but you can't escape the question...can you? LOL
Wiggle from what, lying con tool? I responded to you talking about how how Trump gave us record level unemployment rates and that led you into a diversion tizzy about Obama's policies that no one even mentioned.

How can you mention them? An Obama economic policy that created jobs doesn't exist! That's your problem, Faun. You've painted yourself into a corner and now you're blustering like crazy hoping nobody will notice the predicament you've gotten yourself into.

How can you mention them? An Obama economic policy that created jobs doesn't exist! That's your problem, Faun. You've painted yourself into a corner and now you're blustering like crazy hoping nobody will notice the predicament you've gotten yourself into.
Why are you running away from the topic YOU started, lying con tool? That was where you said Trumo gave us record level unemployment rates.

The only corner painted is the one around you, who is diverting like crazy to talk about anything but the reality that the unemployment rate had been dropping for 7 years to near record levels when Trump became president and continued dropping after he was sworn in.

I didn't pick out what college trump should go to Seems most people with IQ's in 3 digits know trump is unqualified ,to say the least

And yet his economic policies have given us record unemployment, Eddie? Gee...Trump must be the luckiest guy on the planet? (eye roll)
Bullshit, ya lying con tool. Inheriting a good and expanding economy gave us that. Black and Hispanic unemployment rates were already down to near record levels when he became president and on a downward trend.

Oh, right! It was the Obama Economy that's given us these great numbers...right, Faun! All those economic policies of Barry's that had the economy growing by leaps and bounds? Remind me again what those policies WERE, Faun?

Increasing regulations at a historically high rate? Forcing ObamaCare down our throats? Signing us up for the Paris Accord? Trying to get Cap & Trade legislation passed? Doing everything he could to destroy Big Oil and Big Coal? Using his Justice Department to attack right to work States that were trying to build factories and put people to work? Oh, yeah! That Barry was a MASTER of job creation, Faun!
If Barry had done or was in the process of doing things that would help boost his shitty economy, why was he telling America to get use to the new (shitty) normal?

To be quite blunt...Obama was saying that because he didn't know HOW to boost an economy! After Christina Romer and Larry Summers ran back to their tenured jobs in academia...Barry pretty much gave up even trying. Can anyone even name who his economic advisors were for his second term? You don't know their names because they became invisible!
I don't think McConnell let anything pass, but the economic performance outpaced what we have now.

Eddie...Eddie...Eddie! Joe Biden couldn't spell Rhodes scholar if Vanna White spotted him eight letters!
And you think trump can ?,,The worst student he ever had said one of his college profs of Trump

Ah...a liberal college professor doesn't like Trump? Color me SHOCKED!
I didn't pick out what college trump should go to Seems most people with IQ's in 3 digits know trump is unqualified ,to say the least

And yet his economic policies have given us record unemployment, Eddie? Gee...Trump must be the luckiest guy on the planet? (eye roll)

And Trump was smart enough to expand the growth, something we were assured he could never do, and in fact that he would cause economic disaster.

And you think trump can ?,,The worst student he ever had said one of his college profs of Trump

And Trump was smart enough to expand the growth, something we were assured he could never do, and in fact that he would cause economic disaster.
I've done very well in the almost 3 years he's served,,,but forgive me if I have a problem with this bully ,this POS this stinking garbage in our WH

I've done very well in the almost 3 years he's served,,,but forgive me if I have a problem with this bully ,this POS this stinking garbage in our WH

Who has kept unemployment extremely low and put an awful lot of Americans to work, increasing household incomes. The bottom line is that he is not stupid.

Who has kept unemployment extremely low and put an awful lot of Americans to work, increasing household incomes. The bottom line is that he is not stupid.
No?/ have you listened to him ,hear his tweets ,seen him move his arms like he was a puppet? He might not be stupid but he sure doesn't belong in our WH

He didn't expand it at any greater of a rate than he inherited.

Sorry that won't cut it. They looked the other way when vp biden was actually involved in corrupt acts with ukraine and son. The hypocrisy is laughable. Trump broke no laws. The lib carnie show will roll on with their hate and emotion. That's all they have.
Biden broke no laws, he was mandated by his president and congress to do exactly what he did. Trump was acting in his own self interest to boost his political campaign. Big difference.
nope, joe biden extorted the Ukrainians to stop investigating his son's crimes

Also strange that trump supporters can't recognized that he is a scum that throughout his life ,with his teams of lawyers has managed to stay one step ahead of the law ,,,,and now think his hands are clean?? What stupidity!
Was Ivanka or husband qualified for TOP security clearance

Why wouldn't they be? Do you think on their worst day they could betray US security like Hillary Clinton did?
Betray ??Hillary?? Trumps middle name with his friendship with our enemy putin puts any betrayal on trumps rump

Trump has been harder on Russia than Barry ever was, Eddie! Obama gave the Ukraine blankets and medical supplies to fight the Russians...Trump gave them Javelin missiles! Gee, wonder why the Ukrainian President has Trump's back! Duh?

Trump harder on Russia? Then why is this fake messiah coziness with Putin an all time high? Fake messiah even believed Putin than his own intelligence agencies that he hired.

Those blankets and medical supplies given by Obama are so powerful that the separatist and the Russian has not advance an inch in Ukraine.

Ukraine is a beggar of course they follow whatever POTUS will ask.

Obama applied crippling economic sanctions against Russia.

International sanctions during the Ukrainian crisis - Wikipedia

Lying con tool, who said Trump did it for money??

Trump did it to increase his chances of getting re-elected.

Hunter making millions off his father's name is not illegal. And since there was no open investigation into Burisma or Hunter, Biden didn't do it to benefit his son. Plus, as been mention ad nauseam, Biden was not acting in a vacuum, several countries and international bodies wanted Shokin out.
I never said it was illegal. It was sleazy. It was unseemly. It was everything that's wrong with Washington.

As for Biden being a danger? Be honest for a change, Faun! Nobody on the left wants Biden...he was just the guy who had the most name recognition...the guy who stood out from the clown car full of other candidates that the Democrats are running this election! Biden is someone who's literally been running for President since Nixon was in the White House and he's ALWAYS managed to do something so colossally dumb that he has to drop out of the race before the primaries even take place! Having Joe Biden as the front runner never hurt Trump and anyone who knows anything about Biden KNOWS that!
Lying con tool, we're talking about Ukraine, not Washington and sleazy doesn't warrant a government investigation into a private company if it's not illegal.

As far as Biden, he has as good a chance as anyone, if not better. As of now, he's leading every other Democrat and he leads Trump by a bigger margin than every other Democrat.

Biden is already toast, Faun. He was never the choice of the far left and they're happier about the Hunter Biden scandal than Trump ever was!

Funny how you on the left welcome government investigation after government investigation into Trump all in search of something...of ANYTHING...that you can use to try and overturn a valid election...but you don't think that Biden's sleazy behavior is deserving of even a second glance!
Lying con tool, you're literally calling the current frontrunner, "toast."

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Biden was "toast" before he even jumped into the race, Faun...you're just too myopic to know it! He's an old, white, career politician who's never been that bright but is now full on ditsy! If Joe Biden is your "frontrunner" then you might as well call it a day and start getting ready for the election after this one!

This probably the funniest thing I heard this week.

Why do you think your fake messiah is after Biden in Ukraine?

Do you know why? Trump and his advisers are scared of Biden.

As long as Trump keeps behaving like this ......... there’s a very big chance of dethroning that kid out of WH.

I never said it was illegal. It was sleazy. It was unseemly. It was everything that's wrong with Washington.

As for Biden being a danger? Be honest for a change, Faun! Nobody on the left wants Biden...he was just the guy who had the most name recognition...the guy who stood out from the clown car full of other candidates that the Democrats are running this election! Biden is someone who's literally been running for President since Nixon was in the White House and he's ALWAYS managed to do something so colossally dumb that he has to drop out of the race before the primaries even take place! Having Joe Biden as the front runner never hurt Trump and anyone who knows anything about Biden KNOWS that!
Lying con tool, we're talking about Ukraine, not Washington and sleazy doesn't warrant a government investigation into a private company if it's not illegal.

As far as Biden, he has as good a chance as anyone, if not better. As of now, he's leading every other Democrat and he leads Trump by a bigger margin than every other Democrat.

Biden is already toast, Faun. He was never the choice of the far left and they're happier about the Hunter Biden scandal than Trump ever was!

Funny how you on the left welcome government investigation after government investigation into Trump all in search of something...of ANYTHING...that you can use to try and overturn a valid election...but you don't think that Biden's sleazy behavior is deserving of even a second glance!
Lying con tool, you're literally calling the current frontrunner, "toast."

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Biden was "toast" before he even jumped into the race, Faun...you're just too myopic to know it! He's an old, white, career politician who's never been that bright but is now full on ditsy! If Joe Biden is your "frontrunner" then you might as well call it a day and start getting ready for the election after this one!

This probably the funniest thing I heard this week.

Why do you think your fake messiah is after Biden in Ukraine?

Do you know why? Trump and his advisers are scared of Biden.

As long as Trump keeps behaving like this ......... there’s a very big chance of dethroning that kid out of WH.
That kid??? That POS is more to the point

You do know that you are lying..

Didn’t I asked you to prove:
1. What are trump regulations that created jobs?
2. What are trump deregulation of Obama’s policy created jobs?
WHERE ARE THEY?

Obama NEVER destroy oil and coal. Trump lied to coal industry gave them false hope just to get their votes. Coal industry will die by itself even with the help of the REAL messiah. That’s a fact jack.

Major Coal Producer And Trump Booster Files For Bankruptcy

The Trump administration has spent three years trying to help the coal industry by rolling back environmental regulations and pushing for subsidies for coal-fired power plants. Still, the long list of coal company bankruptcies has continued, and dozens more plants have announced their retirement since President Trump took office.

Now the list of bankruptcies includes a company headed by one of Trump's most vocal supporters. Murray Energy Corp. filed for Chapter 11 on Tuesday morning.

Forum List

Back