Bribery is a loser

The entire "bribery" canard was destroyed today when one of the Republicans stacked up all the transcripts and pointed out the "bribery" was not said by a single witness in hundreds of hours of testimony.

He pointed out that the Dimwingers started using "bribery" when a poll showed it worked better on their crayon eating base than "quid pro quo".

What a Schitt show.
Bullshit. He was asking for a legal opinion from people who are not lawyers.

The fact that they did not GIVE that opinion is seen a a "victory"?

They testified to facts...and those facts are as damning as that phone call

The entire "bribery" canard was destroyed today when one of the Republicans stacked up all the transcripts and pointed out the "bribery" was not said by a single witness in hundreds of hours of testimony.

He pointed out that the Dimwingers started using "bribery" when a poll showed it worked better on their crayon eating base than "quid pro quo".

What a Schitt show.

All these republicans have is ...the media sucks and dems don't like the president NOT one has the balls to say it's against the law to have a foreign country give help for personal reasons in an American election

How much money did Trump make off asking the Ukraine to investigate the Bidens? The answer to that is zero.

How much money did Hunter Biden make off the influence of his father? The answer to that is millions.

So who was really "serving" who, Faun?
Lying con tool, who said Trump did it for money??

Trump did it to increase his chances of getting re-elected.

Hunter making millions off his father's name is not illegal. And since there was no open investigation into Burisma or Hunter, Biden didn't do it to benefit his son. Plus, as been mention ad nauseam, Biden was not acting in a vacuum, several countries and international bodies wanted Shokin out.
I never said it was illegal. It was sleazy. It was unseemly. It was everything that's wrong with Washington.

As for Biden being a danger? Be honest for a change, Faun! Nobody on the left wants Biden...he was just the guy who had the most name recognition...the guy who stood out from the clown car full of other candidates that the Democrats are running this election! Biden is someone who's literally been running for President since Nixon was in the White House and he's ALWAYS managed to do something so colossally dumb that he has to drop out of the race before the primaries even take place! Having Joe Biden as the front runner never hurt Trump and anyone who knows anything about Biden KNOWS that!
Lying con tool, we're talking about Ukraine, not Washington and sleazy doesn't warrant a government investigation into a private company if it's not illegal.

As far as Biden, he has as good a chance as anyone, if not better. As of now, he's leading every other Democrat and he leads Trump by a bigger margin than every other Democrat.

Biden is already toast, Faun. He was never the choice of the far left and they're happier about the Hunter Biden scandal than Trump ever was!

Funny how you on the left welcome government investigation after government investigation into Trump all in search of something...of ANYTHING...that you can use to try and overturn a valid election...but you don't think that Biden's sleazy behavior is deserving of even a second glance!
Lying con tool, you're literally calling the current frontrunner, "toast."

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Biden was "toast" before he even jumped into the race, Faun...you're just too myopic to know it! He's an old, white, career politician who's never been that bright but is now full on ditsy! If Joe Biden is your "frontrunner" then you might as well call it a day and start getting ready for the election after this one!

What a Schitt show.

All these republicans have is ...the media sucks and dems don't like the president NOT one has the balls to say it's against the law to have a foreign country give help for personal reasons in an American election

You mean like the kind of "help" Hillary got during the last election? Is that what you're referring to, Eddie?

Eddie...Eddie...Eddie! Joe Biden couldn't spell Rhodes scholar if Vanna White spotted him eight letters!
And you think trump can ?,,The worst student he ever had said one of his college profs of Trump

Ah...a liberal college professor doesn't like Trump? Color me SHOCKED!
I didn't pick out what college trump should go to Seems most people with IQ's in 3 digits know trump is unqualified ,to say the least

And yet his economic policies have given us record unemployment, Eddie? Gee...Trump must be the luckiest guy on the planet? (eye roll)
Bullshit, ya lying con tool. Inheriting a good and expanding economy gave us that. Black and Hispanic unemployment rates were already down to near record levels when he became president and on a downward trend.

Oh, right! It was the Obama Economy that's given us these great numbers...right, Faun! All those economic policies of Barry's that had the economy growing by leaps and bounds? Remind me again what those policies WERE, Faun?

Increasing regulations at a historically high rate? Forcing ObamaCare down our throats? Signing us up for the Paris Accord? Trying to get Cap & Trade legislation passed? Doing everything he could to destroy Big Oil and Big Coal? Using his Justice Department to attack right to work States that were trying to build factories and put people to work? Oh, yeah! That Barry was a MASTER of job creation, Faun!

Last edited:
And you think trump can ?,,The worst student he ever had said one of his college profs of Trump

I didn't pick out what college trump should go to Seems most people with IQ's in 3 digits know trump is unqualified ,to say the least

And yet his economic policies have given us record unemployment, Eddie? Gee...Trump must be the luckiest guy on the planet? (eye roll)
Bullshit, ya lying con tool. Inheriting a good and expanding economy gave us that. Black and Hispanic unemployment rates were already down to near record levels when he became president and on a downward trend.

Oh, right! It was the Obama Economy that's given us these great numbers...right, Faun! All those economic policies of Barry's that had the economy growing by leaps and bounds? Remind me again what those policies WERE, Faun?

I remember consistently falling unemployment rates throughout his presidency. The right had such a hard time accepting it they had to invent conspiracy theories to say the numbers were faked.

Lying con tool, who said Trump did it for money??

Trump did it to increase his chances of getting re-elected.

Hunter making millions off his father's name is not illegal. And since there was no open investigation into Burisma or Hunter, Biden didn't do it to benefit his son. Plus, as been mention ad nauseam, Biden was not acting in a vacuum, several countries and international bodies wanted Shokin out.
I never said it was illegal. It was sleazy. It was unseemly. It was everything that's wrong with Washington.

As for Biden being a danger? Be honest for a change, Faun! Nobody on the left wants Biden...he was just the guy who had the most name recognition...the guy who stood out from the clown car full of other candidates that the Democrats are running this election! Biden is someone who's literally been running for President since Nixon was in the White House and he's ALWAYS managed to do something so colossally dumb that he has to drop out of the race before the primaries even take place! Having Joe Biden as the front runner never hurt Trump and anyone who knows anything about Biden KNOWS that!
Lying con tool, we're talking about Ukraine, not Washington and sleazy doesn't warrant a government investigation into a private company if it's not illegal.

As far as Biden, he has as good a chance as anyone, if not better. As of now, he's leading every other Democrat and he leads Trump by a bigger margin than every other Democrat.

Biden is already toast, Faun. He was never the choice of the far left and they're happier about the Hunter Biden scandal than Trump ever was!

Funny how you on the left welcome government investigation after government investigation into Trump all in search of something...of ANYTHING...that you can use to try and overturn a valid election...but you don't think that Biden's sleazy behavior is deserving of even a second glance!
Lying con tool, you're literally calling the current frontrunner, "toast."

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

Biden was "toast" before he even jumped into the race, Faun...you're just too myopic to know it! He's an old, white, career politician who's never been that bright but is now full on ditsy! If Joe Biden is your "frontrunner" then you might as well call it a day and start getting ready for the election after this one!
Bullshit. Trump was old and orange and he got elected. Regardless of your lies, Biden is the frontrunner. Was even more so back in July when Trump asked a foreign national to find dirt on Biden. That's illegal, I don't care how big of a lying con tool you are.

Increasing regulations at a historically high rate? Forcing ObamaCare down our throats? Signing us up for the Paris Accord? Trying to get Cap & Trade legislation passed? Doing everything he could to destroy Big Oil and Big Coal? Using his Justice Department to attack right to work States that were trying to build factories and put people to work? Oh, yeah! That Barry was a MASTER of job creation, Faun!
Regardless of what you, a lying con tool, thinks of Obama policies... that doesn't alter the fact that black and Hispanic unemployment rates had dropped to just above record levels, and were continuing to drop, when Trump became president.

Last edited:

I remember consistently falling unemployment rates throughout his presidency. The right had such a hard time accepting it they had to invent conspiracy theories to say the numbers were faked.

I remember the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression, Colfax! Consistently falling unemployment rates? If you study recessions you'll note that recoveries from recessions tend to be as sharp as the decline that brought them about. That didn't happen with Obama's Great Recession however...it was a long slow recovery that destroyed the life savings of millions of Americans that were out of work for years!

Regardless of what you, ablying con tool, thinks of Obama policies... that doesn't alter the fact that black and Hispanic unemployment rates had dropped to just above record levels, and were continuing to drop, when Trump became president.

So tell me what Obama economic policies brought those unemployment rates down, Faun? Why can you never answer that question? Because you know damn well that his policies DIDN'T?

I remember the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression, Colfax! Consistently falling unemployment rates? If you study recessions you'll note that recoveries from recessions tend to be as sharp as the decline that brought them about. That didn't happen with Obama's Great Recession however...it was a long slow recovery that destroyed the life savings of millions of Americans that were out of work for years!

Recoveries are never as quick as the decline, but it was a slow recovery. Financial crises tend to be that way. It was similar in the great depression and in some whats the savings and loan crisis.

But yeah, the recovery was slow and the economy remains at about the same slow pace.

What a Schitt show.

Trump doesn't have the balls to say, ok I fucked up, but its not like I started a war, so I'm sorry, OK" LOL

Recoveries are never as quick as the decline, but it was a slow recovery. Financial crises tend to be that way. It was similar in the great depression and in some whats the savings and loan crisis.

But yeah, the recovery was slow and the economy remains at about the same slow pace.

It was a slow recovery because of Obama policy, Colfax! His economic stimulus was pitiful. Democrats promised that hundreds of thousands of "shovel ready jobs" would be quickly created. Remember how that panned out?

It was a slow recovery because of Obama policy, Colfax! His economic stimulus was pitiful. Democrats promised that hundreds of thousands of "shovel ready jobs" would be quickly created. Remember how that panned out?

$800 billion was as much as could be mustered. Most of it was tax cuts by the way. I didn't work as well as they hoped but it definitely stemmed the bleeding.

75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains speaks for itself ,speaks loudly

If Barry had done or was in the process of doing things that would help boost his shitty economy, why was he telling America to get use to the new (shitty) normal?

Regardless of what you, ablying con tool, thinks of Obama policies... that doesn't alter the fact that black and Hispanic unemployment rates had dropped to just above record levels, and were continuing to drop, when Trump became president.

So tell me what Obama economic policies brought those unemployment rates down, Faun? Why can you never answer that question? Because you know damn well that his policies DIDN'T?
Something new ??? The person in the WH doesn't get credit for what happens in his years???

What a Schitt show.

You mean like the kind of "help" Hillary got during the last election? Is that what you're referring to, Eddie?
The Russians helped her too?? Or was it Ukraine?? lol

If Barry had done or was in the process of doing things that would help boost his shitty economy, why was he telling America to get use to the new (shitty) normal?

To be quite blunt...Obama was saying that because he didn't know HOW to boost an economy! After Christina Romer and Larry Summers ran back to their tenured jobs in academia...Barry pretty much gave up even trying. Can anyone even name who his economic advisors were for his second term? You don't know their names because they became invisible!

Forum List

Back