Bribery is a loser

I didn't pick out what college trump should go to Seems most people with IQ's in 3 digits know trump is unqualified ,to say the least

And yet his economic policies have given us record unemployment, Eddie? Gee...Trump must be the luckiest guy on the planet? (eye roll)
Bullshit, ya lying con tool. Inheriting a good and expanding economy gave us that. Black and Hispanic unemployment rates were already down to near record levels when he became president and on a downward trend.

Oh, right! It was the Obama Economy that's given us these great numbers...right, Faun! All those economic policies of Barry's that had the economy growing by leaps and bounds? Remind me again what those policies WERE, Faun?

I remember consistently falling unemployment rates throughout his presidency. The right had such a hard time accepting it they had to invent conspiracy theories to say the numbers were faked.

I remember the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression, Colfax! Consistently falling unemployment rates? If you study recessions you'll note that recoveries from recessions tend to be as sharp as the decline that brought them about. That didn't happen with Obama's Great Recession however...it was a long slow recovery that destroyed the life savings of millions of Americans that were out of work for years!
None of that alters the reality that the unemployment rates for blacks and Hispanics had already dropped to near record levels before Trumo became president. You're giving him credit for record levels because the downward trend, already ongoing for some 7 years, continued after he was sworn in.

This is a perfect example of how and why you're a lying con tool.

Bullshit, ya lying con tool. Inheriting a good and expanding economy gave us that. Black and Hispanic unemployment rates were already down to near record levels when he became president and on a downward trend.

Oh, right! It was the Obama Economy that's given us these great numbers...right, Faun! All those economic policies of Barry's that had the economy growing by leaps and bounds? Remind me again what those policies WERE, Faun?

I remember consistently falling unemployment rates throughout his presidency. The right had such a hard time accepting it they had to invent conspiracy theories to say the numbers were faked.

I remember the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression, Colfax! Consistently falling unemployment rates? If you study recessions you'll note that recoveries from recessions tend to be as sharp as the decline that brought them about. That didn't happen with Obama's Great Recession however...it was a long slow recovery that destroyed the life savings of millions of Americans that were out of work for years!

Recoveries are never as quick as the decline, but it was a slow recovery. Financial crises tend to be that way. It was similar in the great depression and in some whats the savings and loan crisis.

But yeah, the recovery was slow and the economy remains at about the same slow pace.

It was a slow recovery because of Obama policy, Colfax! His economic stimulus was pitiful. Democrats promised that hundreds of thousands of "shovel ready jobs" would be quickly created. Remember how that panned out?
75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains That ain't swiss cheese

And yet his economic policies have given us record unemployment, Eddie? Gee...Trump must be the luckiest guy on the planet? (eye roll)

None of that alters the reality that the unemployment rates for blacks and Hispanics had already dropped to near record levels before Trumo became president. You're giving him credit for record levels because the downward trend, already ongoing for some 7 years, continued after he was sworn in.

And you STILL can't name an Obama economic policy that lessened unemployment...can you, Faun? Too funny...

And you STILL can't name an Obama economic policy that lessened unemployment...can you, Faun? Too funny...
He didn't start a tariff war where 1000's of farmers were hurt

No, he oversaw the imposition of a record number of new regulations that hurt millions of Americans! You go, Barry!!!!

No, he oversaw the imposition of a record number of new regulations that hurt millions of Americans! You go, Barry!!!!
Here's one old

Within a month of taking office, President Obama and the Democratic majority in Congress passed a major fiscal stimulus plan, “The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act”, which involved spending $787 billion over ten and a half years, including $501 billion in increased spending and $285 billion in tax cuts (Committee for A Responsible Federal Budget: CARB, 2009). This plan reflected a number of significant compromises and changes from the original bill proposed by the Obama Administration. The Obama administration had proposed a stimulus plan of over $800 billion dollars over two years, with a larger portion spent on infrastructure and “green initiatives” but the plan that ultimately passed had much less in infrastructure and green spending, and significantly more in tax cuts. A key concern of the bill was to spend the money quickly to fight the recessionary forces. The program as passed into law spends 23% in the first year and will spend over 91% by the end of the third year. (CARB, 2009). Many progressives were disappointed with both the size of the package, as well as the excessive amounts spent on tax cuts, which are widely seen as less effective in stimulating jobs. In addition, there is no significant government “employer of last resort” program, as the progressive economists had proposed. Still, with all its flaws, the plan was a significantly positive departure from the lack of significant effort by the Bush administration to address the deepening crisis.

Here's one old

Within a month of taking office, President Obama and the Democratic majority in Congress passed a major fiscal stimulus plan, “The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act”, which involved spending $787 billion over ten and a half years, including $501 billion in increased spending and $285 billion in tax cuts (Committee for A Responsible Federal Budget: CARB, 2009). This plan reflected a number of significant compromises and changes from the original bill proposed by the Obama Administration. The Obama administration had proposed a stimulus plan of over $800 billion dollars over two years, with a larger portion spent on infrastructure and “green initiatives” but the plan that ultimately passed had much less in infrastructure and green spending, and significantly more in tax cuts. A key concern of the bill was to spend the money quickly to fight the recessionary forces. The program as passed into law spends 23% in the first year and will spend over 91% by the end of the third year. (CARB, 2009). Many progressives were disappointed with both the size of the package, as well as the excessive amounts spent on tax cuts, which are widely seen as less effective in stimulating jobs. In addition, there is no significant government “employer of last resort” program, as the progressive economists had proposed. Still, with all its flaws, the plan was a significantly positive departure from the lack of significant effort by the Bush administration to address the deepening crisis.

Dude, seriously?
The Obama stimulus failed so badly at job creation that they had to start using "jobs created or saved" as their go to economic stat to hide how bad it was! FAIL!!!!

I didn't pick out what college trump should go to Seems most people with IQ's in 3 digits know trump is unqualified ,to say the least

Increasing regulations at a historically high rate? Forcing ObamaCare down our throats? Signing us up for the Paris Accord? Trying to get Cap & Trade legislation passed? Doing everything he could to destroy Big Oil and Big Coal? Using his Justice Department to attack right to work States that were trying to build factories and put people to work? Oh, yeah! That Barry was a MASTER of job creation, Faun!
Regardless of what you, ablying con tool, thinks of Obama policies... that doesn't alter the fact that black and Hispanic unemployment rates had dropped to just above record levels, and were continuing to drop, when Trump became president.

So tell me what Obama economic policies brought those unemployment rates down, Faun? Why can you never answer that question? Because you know damn well that his policies DIDN'T?
I didn't mention Obama's policies. I said it doesn't matter what reason you want to give for why the unemployment rate fell -- it still fell. down to near record levels when Trump became president -- and the 7 year long trend at that point continued.

Savvy?

Who wrote that garbage? George W. Bush pushed through TARP which is responsible for keeping a large portion of our financial markets solvent! Gee, how COULD they have overlooked that? Because whoever it was is a partisan shill?

Increasing regulations at a historically high rate? Forcing ObamaCare down our throats? Signing us up for the Paris Accord? Trying to get Cap & Trade legislation passed? Doing everything he could to destroy Big Oil and Big Coal? Using his Justice Department to attack right to work States that were trying to build factories and put people to work? Oh, yeah! That Barry was a MASTER of job creation, Faun!
Regardless of what you, ablying con tool, thinks of Obama policies... that doesn't alter the fact that black and Hispanic unemployment rates had dropped to just above record levels, and were continuing to drop, when Trump became president.

So tell me what Obama economic policies brought those unemployment rates down, Faun? Why can you never answer that question? Because you know damn well that his policies DIDN'T?
I didn't mention Obama's policies. I said it doesn't matter what reason you want to give for why the unemployment rate fell -- it still fell. down to near record levels when Trump became president -- and the 7 year long trend at that point continued.

Savvy?
You didn't mention them because we both know they don't exist! Obama was pathetic when it came to the economy! Savvy?

Recoveries are never as quick as the decline, but it was a slow recovery. Financial crises tend to be that way. It was similar in the great depression and in some whats the savings and loan crisis.

But yeah, the recovery was slow and the economy remains at about the same slow pace.

It was a slow recovery because of Obama policy, Colfax! His economic stimulus was pitiful. Democrats promised that hundreds of thousands of "shovel ready jobs" would be quickly created. Remember how that panned out?
Trump promised he would eliminate the national debt, get annual GDP as high as 6%, and release his taxes. Sometimes campaign promises don't materialize. So what's your point, ya lying con tool?

I mean we're talking eight years in office! There should be SCORES of them! Yet you can't come up with any?

Ah...a liberal college professor doesn't like Trump? Color me SHOCKED!

If Barry had done or was in the process of doing things that would help boost his shitty economy, why was he telling America to get use to the new (shitty) normal?
This shitty normal has been this was for almost 20 years now. So how was he wrong?

Trump promised he would eliminate the national debt, get annual GDP as high as 6%, and release his taxes. Sometimes campaign promises don't materialize. So what's your point, ya lying con tool?

Obama promised that he had a plan to fix the economy and would hit the ground running. My "point" is that he didn't have a plan and when he hit the ground he "cratered"!

What does that have to do with the fact that unemployment rates had already dropped to near record levels when Trump became president?

Here's one old

Dude, seriously?
The Obama stimulus failed so badly at job creation that they had to start using "jobs created or saved" as their go to economic stat to hide how bad it was! FAIL!!!!
You're lying again, lying con tool. I myself have shown you they were using that term before the stimulus was even passed. So no, they didn't start using that term based on the number of jobs saved or created by the stimulus.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??? :ack-1:

Forum List

Back