Bridal shop refuses to let tranny try on dress

These so-called "transgender" people are simply psychotics.

They are delusional: they are males with penises, but they have a delusion they are women.

Safest for everyone to stay away from mentally ill people like this, especially pathological attention-seekers like this one.

They are not mentally ill. The brain was simply wired wrong, and the changing of sex is simply to bring the body in line with the brain.

They are delusional: they are males with penises, but they have a delusion they are women.

Safest for everyone to stay away from mentally ill people like this, especially pathological attention-seekers like this one.

They are not mentally ill. The brain was simply wired wrong, and the changing of sex is simply to bring the body in line with the brain.

I don't believe that. There is a lot of serious mental illness around, and it's a sad thing if people have to humor creepy sex psychotics or get sued. Lots of people have psychotic delusions that don't match reality. A very popular psychotic belief is that delusionals believe they are Jesus Christ. But I don't think that means I have to pray to them.

I don't have to believe a man is a woman, either. These are crazies who are focused on forcing strangers to think about the crazy's genitalia all the time. That is disgusting and creepy and they'll just have to sue me, if they can. I don't cooperate with psychotic delusions. They can do that somewhere else on their own time, not around me.

There is so much of this now, continual forcing of the public's attention onto perverted sex by people with a need for attention and something seriously wrong with their heads. I don't see how it can keep getting worse and worse like this indefinitely without decent people rebelling.

Honey, you're right, they are not "wired" normally. The "wiring" doesn't match the plumbing. That is the very definition of mental illness.

Honey, you're right, they are not "wired" normally. The "wiring" doesn't match the plumbing. That is the very definition of mental illness.

It is something that cannot be cured with drugs, unlike other mental illnesses, drugs can help. Nothing can help a transgendered person except surgery to modify the body.

I don't believe that. There is a lot of serious mental illness around, and it's a sad thing if people have to humor creepy sex psychotics or get sued. Lots of people have psychotic delusions that don't match reality. A very popular psychotic belief is that delusionals believe they are Jesus Christ. But I don't think that means I have to pray to them.

I don't have to believe a man is a woman, either. These are crazies who are focused on forcing strangers to think about the crazy's genitalia all the time. That is disgusting and creepy and they'll just have to sue me, if they can. I don't cooperate with psychotic delusions. They can do that somewhere else on their own time, not around me.

There is so much of this now, continual forcing of the public's attention onto perverted sex by people with a need for attention and something seriously wrong with their heads. I don't see how it can keep getting worse and worse like this indefinitely without decent people rebelling.

I have to kind of agree with this. I consider myself pretty progressive on gender and sexual orientation issues, but frankly, gender-reassignment surgery goes against the very concept of good medicine.

There was a guy a while back who thought he was a tiger.

tigerman.jpg

He had tattoos, dental work, even put in fake whiskers.

Didn't make him a tiger, and a vaginoplasty doesn't make you a chick.

That said, on the list of "things to get worked up over", it would probably rank at #498 for me.

Can that work for age and race too?

I have to kind of agree with this. I consider myself pretty progressive on gender and sexual orientation issues, but frankly, gender-reassignment surgery goes against the very concept of good medicine.

There was a guy a while back who thought he was a tiger.

tigerman.jpg

He had tattoos, dental work, even put in fake whiskers.

That said, on the list of "things to get worked up over", it would probably rank at #498 for me.

Wow. Figured you'd be part of the deny reality feel good moment brigade. I think it is more important than you let on because they are passing laws forcing others to deny reality

Can that work for age and race too?

Not really.

But millions try. I don't see you getting on here whining about facelifts and tummy tucks and my personal favorite, that operation Asians get to make their eyes rounder.

53332872.jpg

Seriously, people do this to themselves!

But in the cosmic scheme of things, it just ain't worth getting worked up about.

I'm more worried that we have millions of people without health coverage than a few people are having their weiners cut off or their eyes rounded.

[

Wow. Figured you'd be part of the deny reality feel good moment brigade. I think it is more important than you let on because they are passing laws forcing others to deny reality

Guy, we have children who go to bed hungry...

We have old people eating cat food...

We have 30,000 people a year being killed with guns.

We have 25 million people without jobs.

THIS IS WORTH getting upset over.

Some dude thinking he's a tiger or a chick. Meh... not so much.

But can they get society to force others to believe their age or the race they think they are like trannies do with sex? If the law forces a property owner to let someone with a duck into the women's bathroom should there be laws stating that if soneone feels black they can benefit from affirmative action? Or not be considered adults for purposes of statutory rape if they feel younger than their birth age? If we are fine with denying reality why limit the denial?

[

So why are lawmakers wasting time passing laws protecting trannies if there are so many more important issues?

So why are lawmakers wasting time passing laws protecting trannies if there are so many more important issues?

Probably just to tweak assholes like you.

Again, guy, just because that tranny you picked up in the bar surprised you, you really need to get over it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVXmMMSo47s]"Lola"- The Kinks - YouTube[/ame]

Nice diflection. Care to answer the question?

I did. It just wasn't an answer you liked.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE]Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like A Lady) - YouTube[/ame]

No, a personal attack isn't an answer. I asked you, in response to you listing a who bunch of things you think are more important than tranny issues, why then you don't have objections to lawmakers wasting time on tranny issues when those much more important issues exist?

[

No, a personal attack isn't an answer. I asked you, in response to you listing a who bunch of things you think are more important than tranny issues, why then you don't have objections to lawmakers wasting time on tranny issues when those much more important issues exist?

Most of those issues aren't really the problem of state or city legislators, and frankly, they'd just fuck them up if they handled them.

But here's the important question.

WHY IS THIS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU?

Because you seem to waste a lot of bandwidth here being oooh, sooo worried that a dude in a dress might use the lady's room.

How does this effect your life in any way?

For the 10 fucking millionth time. BECAUSE IT FORCES ME TO DENY REALITY.

Would you want to be forced to consider a 70 year old man to be 12?

Would you want to be forced to consider to consider someone with white freckled skin and red hair to be african american?

For the 10 fucking millionth time. BECAUSE IT FORCES ME TO DENY REALITY.

Would you want to be forced to consider a 70 year old man to be 12?

Would you want to be forced to consider to consider someone with white freckled skin and red hair to be african american?

Frankly, if a 70 year old thinks he's a 12 year old, that has no impact on my life, so why are you making a big thing about it?

Forum List

Back