Bridal shop refuses to let tranny try on dress

"I could be wrong because there are wackos in every walk in life."

One of the most accurate observations made in these threads.

The truth is, I have befriended and defended transgender people before. I used to hang out at this bar when I was younger and a transgender man started coming in there. He dressed as a woman most of the time, but sometimes he would have a dress on, but no makeup or wig. So his head looked like a man but he was wearing a dress. I was very protective of him. I was a popular and established client at that particular establishment and I made it clear that I liked him and anybody who messed with him would have to answer to me. I will note that he used the men's room, not the ladies' room at that establishment. I'm pretty sure if he had started going in the ladies' room it would have started a ruckus. Even I would probably have objected to that.

I talk tough, but I am very soft hearted when it comes down to it.

I just feel that everybody should be able to dress as they like, etc., but when it comes down to ladies' locker rooms and restrooms, if you have a penis you don't belong in there. If you look enough like a woman and don't go around telling everyone you're transgender, you'll be able to go in the ladies' room and no one will have a problem with it because they won't know you're a man.

*sigh* I'm sure glad I don't have any gender confusion. I'm just agoraphobic. Nobody understands that, either. : )

If dresses were a no no, the scottish kilt would be causing a ruckus too, lol.

Not sure. I googled transexual beauty queens and found it. It's the only pic I could find where it didn't show a beautiful woman with a huge hard on.

If Kim Petras walked into a store, Novasteve would get a hard on because she looks like a female. You can't tell she was born a boy.

I think NOvaSteve did get a hard on with one of these guys... which is the problem.

Now he's trying to totally convince us he has a case of the "not-gays" because he was "fooled".

Most guys who wear dresses and must live as women and have NOT had the surgery yet, are no danger to women. They believe they are women themselves. Why would they want to hurt those they wish to immulate? At least, that's what I think. I could be wrong because there are wackos in every walk in life.

That's why you are wrong. There are wackos in every walk of life. Every time a man walks into a women's rest room or dressing room YOU are gambling that its a man who believes he is a woman, or he is Norman Bates wearing his mother's dress. Maybe you're lucky and he's just a dressing room peeper.

Most guys who wear dresses and must live as women and have NOT had the surgery yet, are no danger to women. They believe they are women themselves. Why would they want to hurt those they wish to immulate? At least, that's what I think. I could be wrong because there are wackos in every walk in life.

Notice you say "they believe they are women themselves".

What would an objective person believe? That they are men. But the person subjectively believes they are women.

So we are asked to deny realitiy.

Are you fine with forcing people to deny reality and does everyone get to pick the reality they wish to believe and force it on others?

Imagine if we all got to deny reality, especially when it came to consent to sex? Would you want that? If not, why do you approve of the denial of reality?

When was the last time a transgendered woman raped another woman in a bathroom?

Thereis a TG in prison in OK for rape.

Oklahoma: Convicted Rapist Wants Trans Medical Care | Advocate.com

Another one sued for the right to be in a woman's prison, and won.

Transsexual prisoner wins right to be in female prison - Telegraph

I bet you thought it never happened, didn't you? Tell me something, what automatically makes a man in women's clothes a TG and not a pervert?

The first one is very inventive, calling himself Phoebe Halliwell. Watching too much Charmed, I would think...
The second link confirms my immediate thought - that these transgendered folk ONLY claimed to be transgendered once they were in prison - and NOT when the crime was committed. Therefore, the rapes were not committed by transgendered people at all.

Nice rationalization. According to the APA they are transgendered from birth. Unless, that is, you think it is a choice, or a delusion.

Why do women hurt women?

FYI, TGs do not want to emulate women, they believe they are women who are stuck in the wrong body.

Notice you say "they believe they are women themselves".

What would an objective person believe? That they are men. But the person subjectively believes they are women.

So we are asked to deny realitiy.

Are you fine with forcing people to deny reality and does everyone get to pick the reality they wish to believe and force it on others?

Imagine if we all got to deny reality, especially when it came to consent to sex? Would you want that? If not, why do you approve of the denial of reality?

Here's reality: you're a fucking idiot obsessed with transgenders.

Get an operation already and get over it.

Read that a few times. Then look in the mirror and repeat. You might eventually get the drift you are exactly what you accuse of others. Then again...you might not. That noggin of yours is pretty thick.

Fine I think I'm the president. I'm feeling threatened thus the secret service should investigate you guys. You must accept my reality and I must be considered the president. Disagreeing with me is bigotry

In my humble opinion, if you own a store and want to pick and choose who you serve as customers, then that is your right. You're the one paying the rent, overhead, bags, register receipt paper, electric, phone, hangers, display shelves, merchandise, employees, insurance, utilities, etc.

When I had my shop, all were welcome. Until they showed they were not fit to be there under my business roof.

Really? Perhaps you should tell the government...

Washington Florist Sued For Refusing to Provide Flowers For Same-Sex Wedding - ABC News

Same-Sex Wedding Cake Refusal Could Cost Christian Baker | Daily News | NCRegister.com

Vermont's Wildflower Inn Settles Gay Marriage Lawsuit With Lesbian Couple

» Studio Can?t Turn Down Gay Weddings | ABQ Journal

Hands On Originals T-shirt company accused of discrimination | Business | Kentucky.com

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Judge Rules Christian facility cannot ban same-sex civil union ceremony on its own premises

Judge rules in favor of lesbians suing Hawaii B&B

Gay Couple Sues Illinois Bed And Breakfast For Refusing To Host Civil Union Ceremony

Less freedom in the name of tolerance. How ironic!

The political agenda of the gay movement goes far beyond marriage

Eventually, churches who refuse to marry same-sex couples will fall into the category of "homophobia"

Last edited:
In my humble opinion, if you own a store and want to pick and choose who you serve as customers, then that is your right. You're the one paying the rent, overhead, bags, register receipt paper, electric, phone, hangers, display shelves, merchandise, employees, insurance, utilities, etc.

When I had my shop, all were welcome. Until they showed they were not fit to be there under my business roof.

Really? Perhaps you should tell the government...

Washington Florist Sued For Refusing to Provide Flowers For Same-Sex Wedding - ABC News

Same-Sex Wedding Cake Refusal Could Cost Christian Baker | Daily News | NCRegister.com

Vermont's Wildflower Inn Settles Gay Marriage Lawsuit With Lesbian Couple

» Studio Can?t Turn Down Gay Weddings | ABQ Journal

Hands On Originals T-shirt company accused of discrimination | Business | Kentucky.com

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Judge Rules Christian facility cannot ban same-sex civil union ceremony on its own premises

Judge rules in favor of lesbians suing Hawaii B&B

Gay Couple Sues Illinois Bed And Breakfast For Refusing To Host Civil Union Ceremony

Less freedom in the name of tolerance. How ironic!

The political agenda of the gay movement goes far beyond marriage

Eventually, churches who refuse to marry same-sex couples will fall into the category of "homophobia"

Sorry, this isn't really an issue for these businesses. They are running a public accommedation. When they say, "We are providing a service for money", then they are required to provide that service, as advertised.

Saying "I'm not going to let you sleep at my bed and breakfast because you're gay" is the same as saying "I'm not going to let you sleep at my bed and breakfast because you're black", or "I'm not going to let you sleep at my bed and breakfast, because you're Jewish."

I've seen the other end of it. Knew a lady who was fired from her job after 14 years because she brought her life-partner to the company Holiday party. Their excuse was that they were "reorganizing", but they filled that position again six months later.

Won't happen.

I think it's already happening.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn/2007/aug/07082104

the United Methodist Church group that owns a private campground retreat are suing the New Jersey government, saying its rights of religious freedom are being violated. The state is investigating a discrimination charge brought against the Ocean Grove Camp Meeting Association by a pair of lesbians who wanted to use the private retreat campground for a “civil union” ceremony.

Forum List

Back