Bring Impeachment on Already!

Don't forget that the GOP witness list would include: Schiff, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Chalupa, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Rosenstein, and the rest of deep state coup plotters that Durham uncovers. It would prove that the Obama admin's "break-in" to the Trump campaign was the worst scandal in US history by far. Even Nixon's "plumbers" were petty crooks by comparison. Using the might and power of the Federal government's agencies to setup and illegally spy on an opponent's presidential campaign will be documented in the history books.

Defeating an illegal impeachment will be icing on the cake.

So you are saying that the impeachment is illegal? That's ridiculous! Bring on the witnesses from both sides. Does it matter how the whistleblower complaint got to the House? I don't care if Schiff's staff wrote the damn thing. The phone call happened. The hold on the aid happened. We are suppose to "get over it." I guarantee you this...if DJT were a Democrat, the Republicans would have impeached him so fast he would have lost his hair piece!

I have news for you...unfortunately, all politicians are crooks. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to spend millions of dollars to get elected to a job that pays $100k a year for 2 or 4 years. The Democrats should have impeached him for being an unindicted co-conspirator with Michael Cohen. If he wasn't President his orange tang colored ass would be in Federal prison. Actually, I can't wait until he's out of office and all his bank fraud, tax fraud, and illegal foreign contributions come to light. He isn't going to like Club Fed....no golf courses there. LOL

Nice! You took my advice and befriended Mr. Paragraph.

We'll make a fine upstanding grammatician out of you yet. Who knows? You might even make a fine Republican some day. :04:

ukraine tran.jpg

There was a lot more to that phone call than one sentence:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
"...The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution <of Burisma> so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me."

So Trump's call wasn't bad. He had serious concerns about Burisma. Read the whole transcript.

Forum List

Back