Brink of Revolution

They must be wanting their freedom pretty bad, because I give less than 2 shits about any California beaches.
They all suck!
This speaks more of their yearn for freedom than as to how good CA beaches are.
Ready to fight to get to their crappy beaches!

I say good on 'em!

Last edited:
Having Trumpsters threaten revolution reminds me of an old "I Love Lucy" episode.

Lucy & Ethel conclude they're being taken for granted, and decide to take a stand.

Lucy marches up to Ricky and says "We're revolting!"

Ricky says, "Aw honey, you can be a little annoying, but you're not THAT bad".

images

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Nothing that your average Girl Scout troop can't handle. :D

I think you already saw how we handle that in Colorado. Show up unarmed and behave yourself (screaming at the top of your lungs while waving signs is okay) but bring one firearm and you are going to go to the ground while crying "I have a permit".
This was inside the capital building of Michigan two days ago. . .

No one went to the ground. . . folks showed up to warn legislators EXACTLY how they felt about them taking freedom away.

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

It's called armed intimidation. And it's wrong. Do it without the firearms and they might get my support. But showing up with firearms is sending the wrong message.
z20.jpg

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Nothing that your average Girl Scout troop can't handle. :D

I think you already saw how we handle that in Colorado. Show up unarmed and behave yourself (screaming at the top of your lungs while waving signs is okay) but bring one firearm and you are going to go to the ground while crying "I have a permit".
This was inside the capital building of Michigan two days ago. . .

No one went to the ground. . . folks showed up to warn legislators EXACTLY how they felt about them taking freedom away.

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

It's called armed intimidation. And it's wrong. Do it without the firearms and they might get my support. But showing up with firearms is sending the wrong message.
it's what a response is when someone is attempting to control you.

...those are called consequences. And we as a citizen are allowed to make that decision on our own. It's why we have the first amendment.
Incorrect.

In the case of a public health emergency, you, as a citizen, are NOT allowed to make that decision on your own, when relevant State or Federal authorities stipulate otherwise.

You are not professionally qualified nor otherwise competent within the realm of public health, public safety nor medical science, to make that call.

Your freedom to act irresponsibly ends when your irresponsibility begins to pose a risk to the health and safety of others.

Every State in the Union, and the Federal government itself, have granted extraordinary temporary powers to their public health or safety departments, and chief executives, during a public health emergency.

Those powers have been codified into both State and Federal law.

Those powers have been challenged in both State and Federal court and have survived such challenges and they remain operative, on-hand when needed.

For the duration of this pandemic, they are needed.

Last edited:
...those are called consequences. And we as a citizen are allowed to make that decision on our own. It's why we have the first amendment.
Incorrect.

In the case of a public health emergency, you, as a citizen, are NOT allowed to make that decision on your own, when relevant State or Federal authorities stipulate otherwise.

You are not professionally qualified nor otherwise competent within the realm of public health, public safety nor medical science, to make that call.

Every State in the Union, and the Federal government itself, have granted extraordinary temporary powers to their public health or safety departments, and chief executives, during a public health emergency.

Those powers have been challenged in both State and Federal court and have survived such challenges and they remain operative, on-hand when needed.

show me where I'm wrong. please first amendment says otherwise. still waiting on you son. didn't post that directive that supersedes it. the fact is, you can't. you know you can't, so you merely continue to post nonsense. I'm laughing at you.

Incorrect.

show me where I'm wrong. please first amendment says otherwise. still waiting on you son. didn't post that directive that supersedes it. the fact is, you can't. you know you can't, so you merely continue to post nonsense. I'm laughing at you.
Pick your State, then go find its existing Public Health Emergency Powers legislation ( quarantine, closures, etc. ).

Next, go find the history of legal challenges attributable to such legislation and emergency powers, and the legal rationale behind leaving such legislation and powers intact.

Now... tell us again how such legislation and emergency powers and invalid and unenforceable. :auiqs.jpg:

Incorrect.

Pick your State, then go find its existing Public Health Emergency Powers legislation ( quarantine, closures, etc. ).

Next, go find the history of legal challenges attributable to such legislation and emergency powers, and the legal rationale behind leaving such legislation and powers intact.

Now... tell us again how such legislation and emergency powers and invalid and unenforceable. :auiqs.jpg:
you still haven't shown me where in the first amendment their policies supersede the first amendment. point to that

Incorrect.

They are invalid. As far as enforceable by jackbooted thugs for a short time, that may be possible, but will not last long.

Incorrect.

They are invalid. As far as enforceable by jackbooted thugs for a short time, that may be possible, but will not last long.
so he thinks people who committed no crime, did absolutely nothing wrong should be imprisoned in their homes cause they said so. He really thinks they can just do that.

Good point.

Then again, sometimes it's quite dangerous NOT to do what you're told...

Screenshot-2020-03-20-at-07.48.39.png

Sane, intelligent, nonviolent people of goodwill know the difference.
I see all these people in their 20s, 30s, and 40s with masks on. Then I see 80 year olds not giving a damn. You know why? Because they lived through WWII, Korea, Vietnam, The Cold War, etc. They’re not scared of a walmart brand flu.

Forum List

Back