Brink of Revolution

Good point.

Then again, sometimes it's quite dangerous NOT to do what you're told...

Screenshot-2020-03-20-at-07.48.39.png

Sane, intelligent, nonviolent people of goodwill know the difference.
I see all these people in their 20s, 30s, and 40s with masks on. Then I see 80 year olds not giving a damn. You know why? Because they lived through WWII, Korea, Vietnam, The Cold War, etc. They’re not scared of a walmart brand flu.
I only wear one when I take my wife to the park so I can harass her.

Good point.

I see all these people in their 20s, 30s, and 40s with masks on. Then I see 80 year olds not giving a damn. You know why? Because they lived through WWII, Korea, Vietnam, The Cold War, etc. They’re not scared of a walmart brand flu.
I only wear a mask when going to the bank or my gun store.

Good point.

My bank doesn't allow the people who pay their bills to go inside of it.

a constitutional conundrum?.......my my....maybe a few of you are waking up?

let me pose it this way........does the public inherently employ personal responsibility in a national crisis?

or does big brother need to do it for them?

oh and, to feather that thought further, this old ex emt 'opposed to gubmit on every level' donned a mask and gloves working today

because i was in the presence of a young expectant working woman

~S~
And you are sick. Good for you. Or did you think she was sick? Or the truth. You were virtue signaling and know that masks and gloves mean nothing.

Good point.

My bank doesn't allow the people who pay their bills to go inside of it.
Mine either anymore. But I have a good laugh at the drive thru.

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Nothing that your average Girl Scout troop can't handle. :D
With all due respect, Kondor...I've seen a lot of confrontations between progressives and conservatives on the street and unless it's an Antifa mob attacking one conservative...your side almost ALWAYS get's it's ass handed to it! Just saying...

Last edited:
Good point.

See, that is the thing about those of you who watch TEE VEE and don't question the corporate propaganda machine, you don't question the narrative.

Sane, intelligent, nonviolent folks of goodwill KNOW we are being lied to, because we do our research and listen to other folks around the nation and around the world.

:abgg2q.jpg:

That clip was originally from Italy. They used it again, and again. In NY, I heard they used it in PA, they definitely used it in NY, and again in Chicago. When they were busted. . . they "claim," it was just a mistake. . . sure . . . . :heehee:

n3w23cf63rp41.png

...They are invalid. As far as enforceable by jackbooted thugs for a short time, that may be possible, but will not last long.
When was the last time that you heard of a court setting aside statutory Emergency Public Health Powers in this country?

They are valid as valid can be... your declaring them otherwise does not render them so. :abgg2q.jpg:

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Nothing that your average Girl Scout troop can't handle. :D
With all due respect, Kondor...I've seen a lot of confrontations between progressives and conservatives on the street and unless it's an Antifa mob attacking one conservative...your side almost ALWAYS get's it's ass handed to it! Just saying...
It won't be the Right against the Left.

It will be the foolhardy Hyper-Right against Law Enforcement, the National Guard, and, if necessary, Regulars.

And, at that point, the Hyper-Right clowns will run like jackrabbits; hell, most will slink off the field before the fun even starts.

...so he thinks people who committed no crime, did absolutely nothing wrong should be imprisoned in their homes cause they said so. He really thinks they can just do that.
For violating Emergency Public Health directives? Yes. They can, indeed, do just that. And it's all legal.

...so he thinks people who committed no crime, did absolutely nothing wrong should be imprisoned in their homes cause they said so. He really thinks they can just do that.
For violating Emergency Public Health directives? Yes. They can, indeed, do just that. And it's all legal.
Not if I’m not sick and I don’t want their protection, it’s called the first amendment

Good point.

See, that is the thing about those of you who watch TEE VEE and don't question the corporate propaganda machine, you don't question the narrative.

Sane, intelligent, nonviolent folks of goodwill KNOW we are being lied to, because we do our research and listen to other folks around the nation and around the world.

:abgg2q.jpg:

That clip was originally from Italy. They used it again, and again. In NY, I heard they used it in PA, they definitely used it in NY, and again in Chicago. When they were busted. . . they "claim," it was just a mistake. . . sure . . . . :heehee:

n3w23cf63rp41.png
Oh, hell, various media chains and outlets reuse footage all the time... cheaper and less hassle than suiting up in 20 different hospitals.

But the Confirmed Cases and Mortality numbers tell us all we need to know about the very real need for various Emergency Public Health measures.

You media-conspiracy types will whistle a different tune if we start losing 3,000 souls per day, for a sustained period, as the Trump Admin now predicts.

Not if I’m not sick and I don’t want their protection, it’s called the first amendment
Emergency Public Health orders have the force of law behind them and those trump your imaginary violation of your constitutional rights.

Revolution? By whom? Unstable, drunk, old, fat pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

300 million guns :muahaha:
So, when can we count on you showing-up with your pea-shooter and threatening the governor and state legislature?

I want to be sure that I'm tuned-in to the news channels when it happens... I'll be sure to bring a bag of popcorn.
The ones to worry about are the folks who stay off social media, and don't get on the news, and who don't have any obvious affiliations. The ones that no one sees coming.

That's who is going to slit your throat.

...I see all these people in their 20s, 30s, and 40s with masks on. Then I see 80 year olds not giving a damn. You know why? Because they lived through WWII, Korea, Vietnam, The Cold War, etc. They’re not scared of a walmart brand flu.
You seem to be determined to fast-track yourself into the realm of statistics. You know best, of course. They say God protects fools and drunkards.

Revolution? By whom? Unstable, drunk, old, fat pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

300 million guns :muahaha:
So, when can we count on you showing-up with your pea-shooter and threatening the governor and state legislature?

I want to be sure that I'm tuned-in to the news channels when it happens... I'll be sure to bring a bag of popcorn.
The ones to worry about are the folks who stay off social media, and don't get on the news, and who don't have any obvious affiliations. The ones that no one sees coming.

That's who is going to slit your throat.
Sorry... that went completely over my head.

Past time. Police need to choose whose side their on. Sadly I think I know...
Like 160 years ago, sides will go 50/50.
The 1991 riots showed that it will take far lower than that number.....Imagine how few it would take for an organized effort, instead of a random chaotic rabble.
Yeah but that was against blacks. Pretty sure the cops were told to let 'em alone.
How many armed Koreans did it take to hold them off and run them out of Koreatown?
I didn't see the video but I was told a handful. Some said they had AK's.
Local account of the event.

Forum List

Back