Brink of Revolution

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Nothing that your average Girl Scout troop can't handle. :D
With all due respect, Kondor...I've seen a lot of confrontations between progressives and conservatives on the street and unless it's an Antifa mob attacking one conservative...your side almost ALWAYS get's it's ass handed to it! Just saying...
It won't be the Right against the Left.

It will be the foolhardy Hyper-Right against Law Enforcement, the National Guard, and, if necessary, Regulars.

And, at that point, the Hyper-Right clowns will run like jackrabbits; hell, most will slink off the field before the fun even starts.
There is now a template to the war you seem to want. One of the things is... cut the food off to you. The deplorables are the providers of that. And that is just one of the things that can be done. No one wants to take over your cities.

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, drunk, old, fat pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Unstable, drunk, old, fat pu$$ie$ with guns can't shoot you? Tell you what scum, I used to shoot a lot, and I got to thinking what if someone tried to break in my house while I was drinking. So I started testing myself. For a long time after drinking 7 or 8 beers I'd grab a handgun or a shotgun and go out on the porch and shoot it. No problems. You see, you liars just got ta know that YOU can't do a goddam thing to us, drunk, old, fat, or not!
You won't be shooting ME... you're talking about 'revolution'... that means revolt against the government... wake me up when ya'll actually TRY it...

Until then, it's "all talk and no action", which is about what most Americans expect from right-wing conspiracy-revolution nut-jobs...
You seem to be one of their pawns.
He seems to be too stupid to realize he is next.

And that's in ultra liberal California, Dems overplayed their hand.
wrong, it is in ultra conservative Orange County, the ONLY area beaches are completely shut down in CA, a pure political move by the Governor

“According to data released by the county, 547,458 Democrats are registered in the county, nearly 90 more than the 547,369 registered Republicans that reside there as of Wednesday morning.”

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

With all due respect, Kondor...I've seen a lot of confrontations between progressives and conservatives on the street and unless it's an Antifa mob attacking one conservative...your side almost ALWAYS get's it's ass handed to it! Just saying...

It will be the foolhardy Hyper-Right against Law Enforcement, the National Guard, and, if necessary, Regulars.

And, at that point, the Hyper-Right clowns will run like jackrabbits; hell, most will slink off the field before the fun even starts.
There is now a template to the war you seem to want. One of the things is... cut the food off to you. The deplorables are the providers of that. And that is just one of the things that can be done. No one wants to take over your cities.
According to the Left, farming is so easy any moron can do it.

...You seem to be one of their pawns.
I'm nobody's pawn...

I'm merely a law-abiding American citizen who believes in the Republic and who knows that the 'revolution' pundits are just a$$holes blowing smoke.

They are not to be respected... they are to be laughed at, and ridiculed for the idiots that they are.
Well traitor he who laughs last laughs best. Be sure and stock on on vaseline.
I am on the side of the Republic, the Constitution, and the Rule of Law... so that rules me out as a traitor... pi$$ant.
Except not really...... you sound like a guy who would apply for a job driving trains to Auschwitz. And insist it was all legal, while you did it.

Revolution? By whom? Unstable, drunk, old, fat pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

300 million guns :muahaha:
So, when can we count on you showing-up with your pea-shooter and threatening the governor and state legislature?

I want to be sure that I'm tuned-in to the news channels when it happens... I'll be sure to bring a bag of popcorn.
You spelled bag of dicks wrong.

Revolution?

By whom?

At this point, it has become glaringly obvious that you have no idea about the military, LE, people who value freedom, guerilla warfare, asymmetric warfare, lawfare in the courts, constitutional remedies to official oppression, etc.

You are making a fool of yourself and showcasing your complete ignorance....... please carry on.

Revolution?

By whom?

At this point, it has become glaringly obvious that you have no idea about the military, LE, people who value freedom, guerilla warfare, asymmetric warfare, lawfare in the courts, constitutional remedies to official oppression, etc.

You are making a fool of yourself and showcasing your complete ignorance....... please carry on.
All he is, is just another troll shill trying to get a reaction out of true Americans.

...so he thinks people who committed no crime, did absolutely nothing wrong should be imprisoned in their homes cause they said so. He really thinks they can just do that.
For violating Emergency Public Health directives? Yes. They can, indeed, do just that. And it's all legal.
Not if I’m not sick and I don’t want their protection, it’s called the first amendment
Emergency Public Health orders have the force of law behind them and those trump your imaginary violation of your constitutional rights.
No, no they don’t. You show me where it says that

Revolution? By whom? Unstable, drunk, old, fat pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

300 million guns :muahaha:
So, when can we count on you showing-up with your pea-shooter and threatening the governor and state legislature?

I want to be sure that I'm tuned-in to the news channels when it happens... I'll be sure to bring a bag of popcorn.
The ones to worry about are the folks who stay off social media, and don't get on the news, and who don't have any obvious affiliations. The ones that no one sees coming.

That's who is going to slit your throat.
Sorry... that went completely over my head.
I'm not surprised.

...There is now a template to the war you seem to want...
Nobody wants a war. That's why I ridicule hyper-right-wing conspiracy/revolution nutjobs. One of millions of voices calling them out for gutless, nutless big-talkers.

...One of the things is... cut the food off to you...
Please try it. The government will take over such supplier-resources faster than you can peel a bananna.

...The deplorables are the providers of that...
What 'deplorables'?

Shrillary was a phukking fool for coining that phrase. Republicans aren't 'deplorable'. Hyper-rightwing conspiracy/revolution nutjobs probably qualify, though

But it's not like anybody takes those Neanderthal-a$$holes seriously, though, so, no harm, no foul.

...And that is just one of the things that can be done...
By whom? When? Juvenile pre-orgasmic right-wing conspiracy/revolution nutjob fantasies.

...No one wants to take over your cities.
I'm not a Democrat nor a Liberal; I'm an independent with a very modest tendency to lean to the Left a bit. I've voted Republican at least as much as I've voted Democrat.

But the advent of the Orange Baboon-God put me right off my lunch; totally unfit for office; a national nightmare.

As to the cities... hell, I don't want any of those $hithole$ myself... I'm comfortably set up in a far-distant suburb 30 miles from downtown Chicago... few welfare-queens here.

No... I'm here to poke fun at idiot right-wingers who actually think they're going to trigger a revolution against the Republic and the Constitution.

Little boys in grown mens' bodies with big guns and tiny pee-pees, fantasizing about destroying the Republic.

Those people are full of $hit clean up to their ears.

And that's in ultra liberal California, Dems overplayed their hand.
wrong, it is in ultra conservative Orange County, the ONLY area beaches are completely shut down in CA, a pure political move by the Governor

“According to data released by the county, 547,458 Democrats are registered in the county, nearly 90 more than the 547,369 registered Republicans that reside there as of Wednesday morning.”

that is ultra.cinservative for the coast of Cali anymore, saw an official from there on Tucker's show and he claimed shutting his beaches down was political retribution

...There is now a template to the war you seem to want...
Nobody wants a war. That's why I ridicule hyper-right-wing conspiracy/revolution nutjobs. One of millions of voices calling them out for gutless, nutless big-talkers.

...One of the things is... cut the food off to you...
Please try it. The government will take over such supplier-resources faster than you can peel a bananna.

...The deplorables are the providers of that...
What 'deplorables'?

Shrillary was a phukking fool for coining that phrase. Republicans aren't 'deplorable'. Hyper-rightwing conspiracy/revolution nutjobs probably qualify, though

But it's not like anybody takes those Neanderthal-a$$holes seriously, though, so, no harm, no foul.

...And that is just one of the things that can be done...
By whom? When? Juvenile pre-orgasmic right-wing conspiracy/revolution nutjob fantasies.

...No one wants to take over your cities.
I'm not a Democrat nor a Liberal; I'm an independent with a very modest tendency to lean to the Left a bit. I've voted Republican at least as much as I've voted Democrat.

But the advent of the Orange Baboon-God put me right off my lunch; totally unfit for office; a national nightmare.

As to the cities... hell, I don't want any of those $hithole$ myself... I'm comfortably set up in a far-distant suburb 30 miles from downtown Chicago... few welfare-queens here.

No... I'm here to poke fun at idiot right-wingers who actually think they're going to trigger a revolution against the Republic and the Constitution.

Little boys in grown mens' bodies with big guns and tiny pee-pees, fantasizing about destroying the Republic.

Those people are full of $hit clean up to their ears.
Nobody wants war? Then why do you sons of bitches keep pushing for one?

Revolution?

By whom?

I think you already saw how we handle that in Colorado. Show up unarmed and behave yourself (screaming at the top of your lungs while waving signs is okay) but bring one firearm and you are going to go to the ground while crying "I have a permit".
This was inside the capital building of Michigan two days ago. . .

No one went to the ground. . . folks showed up to warn legislators EXACTLY how they felt about them taking freedom away.

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

It's called armed intimidation. And it's wrong. Do it without the firearms and they might get my support. But showing up with firearms is sending the wrong message.
View attachment 331724

You seem to forget that we have the Constitution of the United States. Something they didn't have and you and yours overlook when it's convenient.

Good point.

Then again, sometimes it's quite dangerous NOT to do what you're told...

Screenshot-2020-03-20-at-07.48.39.png

Sane, intelligent, nonviolent people of goodwill know the difference.
I see all these people in their 20s, 30s, and 40s with masks on. Then I see 80 year olds not giving a damn. You know why? Because they lived through WWII, Korea, Vietnam, The Cold War, etc. They’re not scared of a walmart brand flu.

You have selective eyesight, cupcake.

Revolution?

By whom?

And you seem to believe that some foolish bunch of gunnutters firing on civilians will get them support from LE and the Military. Newsflash: It's called Mass Murder and will be dealt with harshly.

Good point.

I see all these people in their 20s, 30s, and 40s with masks on. Then I see 80 year olds not giving a damn. You know why? Because they lived through WWII, Korea, Vietnam, The Cold War, etc. They’re not scared of a walmart brand flu.

Naw

Revolution?

By whom?

I think you already saw how we handle that in Colorado. Show up unarmed and behave yourself (screaming at the top of your lungs while waving signs is okay) but bring one firearm and you are going to go to the ground while crying "I have a permit".

No one went to the ground. . . folks showed up to warn legislators EXACTLY how they felt about them taking freedom away.

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

It's called armed intimidation. And it's wrong. Do it without the firearms and they might get my support. But showing up with firearms is sending the wrong message.
View attachment 331724

You seem to forget that we have the Constitution of the United States. Something they didn't have and you and yours overlook when it's convenient.

Yep, we sure do. And part of that Constitution is the 2nd Amendment, written intrinsically as a last line of defense against government tyranny. "Armed intimidation" of government is LITERALLY THE FUCKING POINT.

Good point.

I'm nearly 70, I don't wear a mask, liar.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Yep, we sure do. And part of that Constitution is the 2nd Amendment, written intrinsically as a last line of defense against government tyranny. "Armed intimidation" of government is LITERALLY THE FUCKING POINT.

There you go again. Ignoring the Constitution for your purposes. Read the rest of it and follow it not just one very narrow interpretation of a single line of one Amendment. Your Armed Statement stomps all over the 1st Amendment harshly and a few others as well. Like I said, I don't take your right to protest, just leave the guns at home and do it peacefully without intimidation of others.

Forum List

Back