Brink of Revolution

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Nothing that your average Girl Scout troop can't handle. :D
Exactly -- these are the same folks complaining about not being able to visit their favorite salons and massage parlors!

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

With all due respect, Kondor...I've seen a lot of confrontations between progressives and conservatives on the street and unless it's an Antifa mob attacking one conservative...your side almost ALWAYS get's it's ass handed to it! Just saying...
It won't be the Right against the Left.

It will be the foolhardy Hyper-Right against Law Enforcement, the National Guard, and, if necessary, Regulars.

And, at that point, the Hyper-Right clowns will run like jackrabbits; hell, most will slink off the field before the fun even starts.
At this point, it has become glaringly obvious that you have no idea about the military, LE, people who value freedom, guerilla warfare, asymmetric warfare, lawfare in the courts, constitutional remedies to official oppression, etc.

You are making a fool of yourself and showcasing your complete ignorance....... please carry on.

And you seem to believe that some foolish bunch of gunnutters firing on civilians will get them support from LE and the Military. Newsflash: It's called Mass Murder and will be dealt with harshly.
Yeah just like that.... keep doing that.
It lets everyone know you're a retard and not to be taken seriously.

I can always tell when I hit it right on the head. You Rumpsters resort to insults and name calling and nothing else.
I can always tell when a person has no clue about violence. They usually don't let their ignorance get in the way of their absolute certainty of how it will work out in their favor.

They're almost always wrong.

More insults. And I have had more than my fair share of violence in my life. Probably much more than you have. So keep verifying that you just want to play with your guns. You can do this legally but within the confines of your home. Or you can come onto a Government Facility, commit a felony and lose those rights forever (after you get out of jail).

Revolution?

By whom?

I think you already saw how we handle that in Colorado. Show up unarmed and behave yourself (screaming at the top of your lungs while waving signs is okay) but bring one firearm and you are going to go to the ground while crying "I have a permit".
This was inside the capital building of Michigan two days ago. . .

No one went to the ground. . . folks showed up to warn legislators EXACTLY how they felt about them taking freedom away.

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

It's called armed intimidation. And it's wrong. Do it without the firearms and they might get my support. But showing up with firearms is sending the wrong message.
View attachment 331724

You seem to forget that we have the Constitution of the United States. Something they didn't have and you and yours overlook when it's convenient.

Yep, we sure do. And part of that Constitution is the 2nd Amendment, written intrinsically as a last line of defense against government tyranny. "Armed intimidation" of government is LITERALLY THE FUCKING POINT.

There you go again. Ignoring the Constitution for your purposes. Read the rest of it and follow it not just one very narrow interpretation of a single line of one Amendment. Your Armed Statement stomps all over the 1st Amendment harshly and a few others as well. Like I said, I don't take your right to protest, just leave the guns at home and do it peacefully without intimidation of others.

How about... no, bootlicker.

Government is derived from the CONSENT of the governed. The guns were there to remind TPTB that consent can be revoked.

Wrong. They were there to intimate everyone around them. They knew that they didn't intimidate the Government. It was a bunch of small tooled people carrying their Phallic Symbols. Nothing more. The message could have been louder and more to the point with a bunch of signs stating their disapproval. If you want a slaughter, use those guns. It's called Mass Murder and Mass suicide.

Get your Revolution done at the voting booth.

Yeah, they were totally there to intimidate all the other people who agreed with them.

What a fucking clown you are.

So everyone that was there agreed with them. Right, cupcake. You can't wait until the first volley if fired, can you. It's called Mass Murder and Mass Suicide.

If they didn't agree with the protest what the fuck were they doing there then, brainlet? Counter-protesting in defiance of the stay at home orders they supposedly support?

Just shut up, idiot.

If you build a Burger Joint in the Desert and bury it in the sand, why have it in the first place. Obviously, there was a group that they were protesting to. Your logic is flawed.

They were protesting their government you fantastically retarded motherfucker. Jesus Christ are you illiterate?

They were on Government Facilities opening carrying firearms. And it doesn't matter if you have a permit to carry. And don't expect the LE to give you a verbal warning before they detain you. You are armed and they won't take any chances. It's a felony and you are going to go to jail and probably lose your right to own weapons forever.

"Government facilities" are public property, numbnuts. This wasn't a restricted area it's a goddamn capitol building. If your claim were true why weren't they all arrested, genius?

Revolution?

By whom?

I think you already saw how we handle that in Colorado. Show up unarmed and behave yourself (screaming at the top of your lungs while waving signs is okay) but bring one firearm and you are going to go to the ground while crying "I have a permit".

No one went to the ground. . . folks showed up to warn legislators EXACTLY how they felt about them taking freedom away.

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

It's called armed intimidation. And it's wrong. Do it without the firearms and they might get my support. But showing up with firearms is sending the wrong message.
View attachment 331724

You seem to forget that we have the Constitution of the United States. Something they didn't have and you and yours overlook when it's convenient.

Yep, we sure do. And part of that Constitution is the 2nd Amendment, written intrinsically as a last line of defense against government tyranny. "Armed intimidation" of government is LITERALLY THE FUCKING POINT.

There you go again. Ignoring the Constitution for your purposes. Read the rest of it and follow it not just one very narrow interpretation of a single line of one Amendment. Your Armed Statement stomps all over the 1st Amendment harshly and a few others as well. Like I said, I don't take your right to protest, just leave the guns at home and do it peacefully without intimidation of others.
You don't get to dictate to people how they are allowed to respond to assaults on their freedom.
If you have a problem with armed men coming after you, don't do shit that makes the most well behaved and least violent group in the country want to shoot you.

Newsflash: Here, they would be breaking the law. It's a felony to have firearms in the places they were at and it would have been handled with more than a few SWAT teams who would be better armed and larger in number to do arrests. If needed, the State Police would join in, and about 5 surrounding Counties Police Forces. Those were government facilities in that picture. If any City, County or State doesn't enforce that law then they need to be voted out of office post haste. Yes, cupcake, it's all done at the voting booth.
Apparently, you can't do basic math either.
How many LEOs in your area? Spread out over how many shifts? How many are admin and how many are patrol?
What's the chain of command for inter-agency operations?

How many gun owners in your area? How many are veterans? How many are pissed off? How many are boogaloo boys? (And if you don't know the answers, then you're too ignorant to be talking about this..... but that fact won't stop you will it?)

Chris Dorner tied up all of LE in SoCal for a week and he was one guy.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Government is derived from the CONSENT of the governed. The guns were there to remind TPTB that consent can be revoked.

Wrong. They were there to intimate everyone around them. They knew that they didn't intimidate the Government. It was a bunch of small tooled people carrying their Phallic Symbols. Nothing more. The message could have been louder and more to the point with a bunch of signs stating their disapproval. If you want a slaughter, use those guns. It's called Mass Murder and Mass suicide.

Yeah, they were totally there to intimidate all the other people who agreed with them.

So everyone that was there agreed with them. Right, cupcake. You can't wait until the first volley if fired, can you. It's called Mass Murder and Mass Suicide.

If they didn't agree with the protest what the fuck were they doing there then, brainlet? Counter-protesting in defiance of the stay at home orders they supposedly support?

Just shut up, idiot.

If you build a Burger Joint in the Desert and bury it in the sand, why have it in the first place. Obviously, there was a group that they were protesting to. Your logic is flawed.

They were protesting their government you fantastically retarded motherfucker. Jesus Christ are you illiterate?

They were on Government Facilities opening carrying firearms. And it doesn't matter if you have a permit to carry. And don't expect the LE to give you a verbal warning before they detain you. You are armed and they won't take any chances. It's a felony and you are going to go to jail and probably lose your right to own weapons forever.

"Government facilities" are public property, numbnuts. This wasn't a restricted area it's a goddamn capitol building. If your claim were true why weren't they all arrested, genius?

It's illegal to possess a firearm on Government Property. This includes Schools, Parks and more. It's a felony. You want to walk up and down the street in your neighborhood with your gun, knock yourself out. But if you go onto restricted property then expect to be arrested and prosecuted and lose your gun rights. And don't expect the Cops to be that gentle when they take you down after all, you are armed, committing a felony and Blue Lived DO matter.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

You don't get to dictate to people how they are allowed to respond to assaults on their freedom.
If you have a problem with armed men coming after you, don't do shit that makes the most well behaved and least violent group in the country want to shoot you.

Newsflash: Here, they would be breaking the law. It's a felony to have firearms in the places they were at and it would have been handled with more than a few SWAT teams who would be better armed and larger in number to do arrests. If needed, the State Police would join in, and about 5 surrounding Counties Police Forces. Those were government facilities in that picture. If any City, County or State doesn't enforce that law then they need to be voted out of office post haste. Yes, cupcake, it's all done at the voting booth.
How many LEOs in your area? Spread out over how many shifts? How many are admin and how many are patrol?

How many gun owners in your area? How many are veterans? How many are pissed off? How many are boogaloo boys? (And if you don't know the answers, then you're too ignorant to be talking about this..... but that fact won't stop you will it?)

They don't get that. They truly do not understand the absolute chaos just a few armed and determined people can cause. The Tsarnev brothers - just TWO guys - shutdown the entire Boston metro area for 2 days with nothing more than a couple pipe bombs and a 9mm pistol. THOUSANDS of cops, FBI, and National Guard had to be deployed to stop them.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

Who do you think owns government property dumbass?

We the people do.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

It's illegal to possess a firearm on Government Property. This includes Schools, Parks and more. It's a felony. You want to walk up and down the street in your neighborhood with your gun, knock yourself out. But if you go onto restricted property then expect to be arrested and prosecuted and lose your gun rights. And don't expect the Cops to be that gentle when they take you down after all, you are armed, committing a felony and Blue Lived DO matter.

Every state has different laws on where firearms may be carried and in what capacity, moron. What happened in Michigan was 100% legal. Quit pretending you know what you're talking about. You don't.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

MOST Gun Owners obey the law. That means that MOST Gun Owners would never be in this situation. MOST Veterans obey the law and would never be in this situation. In Colorado, it's a felony to possess a firearm on certain property and the State Capital is one of those. Parks, Schools, Bars, etc. are others. I am a gun owner. Does that mean the I would be stupid enough to open carry a sidearm onto a restricted area? No, because it's against the law and like most others that own guns, I am a law abiding citizen.

Are you telling us that we all should break the law at all times? Maybe a candy store doesn't need all that money they have in the Register then.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

We the people do.

And WE THE PEOPLE have decided that it's a felony to possess a firearm on those premises. And the Courts agreed.

...so he thinks people who committed no crime, did absolutely nothing wrong should be imprisoned in their homes cause they said so. He really thinks they can just do that.
For violating Emergency Public Health directives? Yes. They can, indeed, do just that. And it's all legal.
What the people should do is remind these tyrants what happens to tyrants. Ceaucescu also passed laws that made everything he did legal too. Wasn't he hanged by his ankles along with his wife. When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty.

I live in Orange County California. Overnight the OC went democrat. How did this happen? Democrats passed laws authorizing vote harvesting. Harvesters went from door to door gathering ballots. If you already voted, no matter you can vote again and change your mind. Actually the harvester will change your mind for you. I doubt they even cared if they harvested real ballots. Just make up new ones. California elections are strongly fraudulent. All of them. But, after this, even fraud might not save democrats. The people are LIVID over what Gay Gavin Gruesome Newsom has done. Over what the tyrant democrats have done.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

Every state has different laws on where firearms may be carried and in what capacity, moron. What happened in Michigan was 100% legal. Quit pretending you know what you're talking about. You don't.

What's the matter, you don't like me showing a gun owner illegally carrying a sidearm in a restricted area being arrested for a felonious act?

Yes, it's state to state unless on federal lands. I suggest you read up on Michigan State Laws before you keep making a damned fool of yourself.

Prohibited Premises

Revolution?

By whom?

With all due respect, Kondor...I've seen a lot of confrontations between progressives and conservatives on the street and unless it's an Antifa mob attacking one conservative...your side almost ALWAYS get's it's ass handed to it! Just saying...
It won't be the Right against the Left.

It will be the foolhardy Hyper-Right against Law Enforcement, the National Guard, and, if necessary, Regulars.

And, at that point, the Hyper-Right clowns will run like jackrabbits; hell, most will slink off the field before the fun even starts.
At this point, it has become glaringly obvious that you have no idea about the military, LE, people who value freedom, guerilla warfare, asymmetric warfare, lawfare in the courts, constitutional remedies to official oppression, etc.

You are making a fool of yourself and showcasing your complete ignorance....... please carry on.

And you seem to believe that some foolish bunch of gunnutters firing on civilians will get them support from LE and the Military. Newsflash: It's called Mass Murder and will be dealt with harshly.
Yeah just like that.... keep doing that.
It lets everyone know you're a retard and not to be taken seriously.

I can always tell when I hit it right on the head. You Rumpsters resort to insults and name calling and nothing else.
I can always tell when a person has no clue about violence. They usually don't let their ignorance get in the way of their absolute certainty of how it will work out in their favor.

They're almost always wrong.

More insults. And I have had more than my fair share of violence in my life. Probably much more than you have. So keep verifying that you just want to play with your guns. You can do this legally but within the confines of your home. Or you can come onto a Government Facility, commit a felony and lose those rights forever (after you get out of jail).
LOLOLOLOL

Sure you have tough guy, lol.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

What's the matter, you don't like me showing a gun owner illegally carrying a sidearm in a restricted area being arrested for a felonious act?

Yes, it's state to state unless on federal lands. I suggest you read up on Michigan State Laws before you keep making a damned fool of yourself.

Prohibited Premises

Your own video states that it wasn't the fact that he was carrying, it was that he was carrying openly and not concealed. Your arguing a technicality you stupid shit.

And I've done my research on Michigan. Perfectly legal even according to the local police. Enjoy your fail: Because of Michigan's gun laws, protesters were allowed to carry their assault weapons into the state capitol — but not their protest signs

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

MOST Gun Owners obey the law. That means that MOST Gun Owners would never be in this situation. MOST Veterans obey the law and would never be in this situation. In Colorado, it's a felony to possess a firearm on certain property and the State Capital is one of those. Parks, Schools, Bars, etc. are others. I am a gun owner. Does that mean the I would be stupid enough to open carry a sidearm onto a restricted area? No, because it's against the law and like most others that own guns, I am a law abiding citizen.

Are you telling us that we all should break the law at all times? Maybe a candy store doesn't need all that money they have in the Register then.
So you're a a statist, and a pussy?

Yeah I already figured that out.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

We the people do.

And WE THE PEOPLE have decided that it's a felony to possess a firearm on those premises. And the Courts agreed.

When?

I don't remember being asked and neither does anyone I know.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

So you're a a statist, and a pussy?

Yeah I already figured that out.

Wow, you lost that one really, really fast. Thanks for the profanity and insults so fast since you have nothing else.

Forum List

Back