Brink of Revolution

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Nothing that your average Girl Scout troop can't handle. :D

I think you already saw how we handle that in Colorado. Show up unarmed and behave yourself (screaming at the top of your lungs while waving signs is okay) but bring one firearm and you are going to go to the ground while crying "I have a permit".
This was inside the capital building of Michigan two days ago. . .

No one went to the ground. . . folks showed up to warn legislators EXACTLY how they felt about them taking freedom away.

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

It's called armed intimidation. And it's wrong. Do it without the firearms and they might get my support. But showing up with firearms is sending the wrong message.
View attachment 331724

You seem to forget that we have the Constitution of the United States. Something they didn't have and you and yours overlook when it's convenient.

Yep, we sure do. And part of that Constitution is the 2nd Amendment, written intrinsically as a last line of defense against government tyranny. "Armed intimidation" of government is LITERALLY THE FUCKING POINT.

There you go again. Ignoring the Constitution for your purposes. Read the rest of it and follow it not just one very narrow interpretation of a single line of one Amendment. Your Armed Statement stomps all over the 1st Amendment harshly and a few others as well. Like I said, I don't take your right to protest, just leave the guns at home and do it peacefully without intimidation of others.

How about... no, bootlicker.

Government is derived from the CONSENT of the governed. The guns were there to remind TPTB that consent can be revoked.

Wrong. They were there to intimate everyone around them. They knew that they didn't intimidate the Government. It was a bunch of small tooled people carrying their Phallic Symbols. Nothing more. The message could have been louder and more to the point with a bunch of signs stating their disapproval. If you want a slaughter, use those guns. It's called Mass Murder and Mass suicide.

Get your Revolution done at the voting booth.

Yeah, they were totally there to intimidate all the other people who agreed with them.

What a fucking clown you are.

So everyone that was there agreed with them. Right, cupcake. You can't wait until the first volley if fired, can you. It's called Mass Murder and Mass Suicide.

If they didn't agree with the protest what the fuck were they doing there then, brainlet? Counter-protesting in defiance of the stay at home orders they supposedly support?

Just shut up, idiot.

If you build a Burger Joint in the Desert and bury it in the sand, why have it in the first place. Obviously, there was a group that they were protesting to. Your logic is flawed.

They were protesting their government you fantastically retarded motherfucker. Jesus Christ are you illiterate?

They were on Government Facilities opening carrying firearms. And it doesn't matter if you have a permit to carry. And don't expect the LE to give you a verbal warning before they detain you. You are armed and they won't take any chances. It's a felony and you are going to go to jail and probably lose your right to own weapons forever.

Who do you think owns government property dumbass?

We the people do.

And WE THE PEOPLE have decided that it's a felony to possess a firearm on those premises. And the Courts agreed.

When?

I don't remember being asked and neither does anyone I know.

I was asked in a ballot. And so was every other voter in Colorado. And it was done where you live as well. You don't like it, change it at the ballot box. If you can't live with it and can't get it changed at the ballot box, go somewhere where you do like it. I hear Yemen is taking refugees these days and they are the only place on the face of the Earth with zero gun laws.

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

I think you already saw how we handle that in Colorado. Show up unarmed and behave yourself (screaming at the top of your lungs while waving signs is okay) but bring one firearm and you are going to go to the ground while crying "I have a permit".

No one went to the ground. . . folks showed up to warn legislators EXACTLY how they felt about them taking freedom away.

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

It's called armed intimidation. And it's wrong. Do it without the firearms and they might get my support. But showing up with firearms is sending the wrong message.
View attachment 331724

You seem to forget that we have the Constitution of the United States. Something they didn't have and you and yours overlook when it's convenient.

Yep, we sure do. And part of that Constitution is the 2nd Amendment, written intrinsically as a last line of defense against government tyranny. "Armed intimidation" of government is LITERALLY THE FUCKING POINT.

There you go again. Ignoring the Constitution for your purposes. Read the rest of it and follow it not just one very narrow interpretation of a single line of one Amendment. Your Armed Statement stomps all over the 1st Amendment harshly and a few others as well. Like I said, I don't take your right to protest, just leave the guns at home and do it peacefully without intimidation of others.
You don't get to dictate to people how they are allowed to respond to assaults on their freedom.
If you have a problem with armed men coming after you, don't do shit that makes the most well behaved and least violent group in the country want to shoot you.

Newsflash: Here, they would be breaking the law. It's a felony to have firearms in the places they were at and it would have been handled with more than a few SWAT teams who would be better armed and larger in number to do arrests. If needed, the State Police would join in, and about 5 surrounding Counties Police Forces. Those were government facilities in that picture. If any City, County or State doesn't enforce that law then they need to be voted out of office post haste. Yes, cupcake, it's all done at the voting booth.
Apparently, you can't do basic math either.
How many LEOs in your area? Spread out over how many shifts? How many are admin and how many are patrol?
What's the chain of command for inter-agency operations?

How many gun owners in your area? How many are veterans? How many are pissed off? How many are boogaloo boys? (And if you don't know the answers, then you're too ignorant to be talking about this..... but that fact won't stop you will it?)

Chris Dorner tied up all of LE in SoCal for a week and he was one guy.

MOST Gun Owners obey the law. That means that MOST Gun Owners would never be in this situation. MOST Veterans obey the law and would never be in this situation. In Colorado, it's a felony to possess a firearm on certain property and the State Capital is one of those. Parks, Schools, Bars, etc. are others. I am a gun owner. Does that mean the I would be stupid enough to open carry a sidearm onto a restricted area? No, because it's against the law and like most others that own guns, I am a law abiding citizen.

Are you telling us that we all should break the law at all times? Maybe a candy store doesn't need all that money they have in the Register then.
So you're a a statist, and a pussy?

Yeah I already figured that out.

Wow, you lost that one really, really fast. Thanks for the profanity and insults so fast since you have nothing else.
Lol....
Damn you're weak.

You little wannabes always get so offended by free people behaving like free people.... I never can understand it. It's like you're a different species or something, you just don't value liberty or self-determination.
It's weak and it's sad, and it depresses me to know that so many people are simply worthless like you.
Tragic.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Government is derived from the CONSENT of the governed. The guns were there to remind TPTB that consent can be revoked.

Wrong. They were there to intimate everyone around them. They knew that they didn't intimidate the Government. It was a bunch of small tooled people carrying their Phallic Symbols. Nothing more. The message could have been louder and more to the point with a bunch of signs stating their disapproval. If you want a slaughter, use those guns. It's called Mass Murder and Mass suicide.

Yeah, they were totally there to intimidate all the other people who agreed with them.

So everyone that was there agreed with them. Right, cupcake. You can't wait until the first volley if fired, can you. It's called Mass Murder and Mass Suicide.

If they didn't agree with the protest what the fuck were they doing there then, brainlet? Counter-protesting in defiance of the stay at home orders they supposedly support?

Just shut up, idiot.

If you build a Burger Joint in the Desert and bury it in the sand, why have it in the first place. Obviously, there was a group that they were protesting to. Your logic is flawed.

They were protesting their government you fantastically retarded motherfucker. Jesus Christ are you illiterate?

They were on Government Facilities opening carrying firearms. And it doesn't matter if you have a permit to carry. And don't expect the LE to give you a verbal warning before they detain you. You are armed and they won't take any chances. It's a felony and you are going to go to jail and probably lose your right to own weapons forever.

We the people do.

And WE THE PEOPLE have decided that it's a felony to possess a firearm on those premises. And the Courts agreed.

When?

I was asked in a ballot. And so was every other voter in Colorado. And it was done where you live as well. You don't like it, change it at the ballot box. If you can't live with it and can't get it changed at the ballot box, go somewhere where you do like it. I hear Yemen is taking refugees these days and they are the only place on the face of the Earth with zero gun laws.

No, I wasn't.

You really are a statist though.... and that's not something to be proud of.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

You don't get to dictate to people how they are allowed to respond to assaults on their freedom.
If you have a problem with armed men coming after you, don't do shit that makes the most well behaved and least violent group in the country want to shoot you.

Newsflash: Here, they would be breaking the law. It's a felony to have firearms in the places they were at and it would have been handled with more than a few SWAT teams who would be better armed and larger in number to do arrests. If needed, the State Police would join in, and about 5 surrounding Counties Police Forces. Those were government facilities in that picture. If any City, County or State doesn't enforce that law then they need to be voted out of office post haste. Yes, cupcake, it's all done at the voting booth.
Apparently, you can't do basic math either.
How many LEOs in your area? Spread out over how many shifts? How many are admin and how many are patrol?
What's the chain of command for inter-agency operations?

How many gun owners in your area? How many are veterans? How many are pissed off? How many are boogaloo boys? (And if you don't know the answers, then you're too ignorant to be talking about this..... but that fact won't stop you will it?)

Chris Dorner tied up all of LE in SoCal for a week and he was one guy.

MOST Gun Owners obey the law. That means that MOST Gun Owners would never be in this situation. MOST Veterans obey the law and would never be in this situation. In Colorado, it's a felony to possess a firearm on certain property and the State Capital is one of those. Parks, Schools, Bars, etc. are others. I am a gun owner. Does that mean the I would be stupid enough to open carry a sidearm onto a restricted area? No, because it's against the law and like most others that own guns, I am a law abiding citizen.

Are you telling us that we all should break the law at all times? Maybe a candy store doesn't need all that money they have in the Register then.
So you're a a statist, and a pussy?

Yeah I already figured that out.

Wow, you lost that one really, really fast. Thanks for the profanity and insults so fast since you have nothing else.
Lol....
Damn you're weak.

You little wannabes always get so offended by free people behaving like free people.... I never can understand it. It's like you're a different species or something, you just don't value liberty or self-determination.
It's weak and it's sad, and it depresses me to know that so many people are simply worthless like you.
Tragic.

More profanity and insults from a loser. I can live with that.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

We the people do.

When?

No, I wasn't.

Then you didn't vote therefore you have no say in any of this.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

We the people do.

When?

No, I wasn't.

You can't vote away people's rights.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

We the people do.

When?

No, I wasn't.

Slaves didn't vote either..... guess they had no right to be free?

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

We the people do.

When?

No, I wasn't.

If you don't vote, you only have the rights the majority "Gives" you. You don't have any skin in the game.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

We the people do.

When?

No, I wasn't.

If you don't vote, you only have the rights the majority "Gives" you. You don't have any skin in the game.

Wrong.

If you don't have the authority to do something, like violating someone's rights, then you can't "vote" yourself into having it.
That's gang rapist logic.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

We the people do.

When?

No, I wasn't.

And they ended up getting those "Rights" anyway by VOTING after a lot of hardships. The real freedoms for the "Slaves" was accomplished without firing a single shot but through peaceful demonstrations. You Rumpsters are scared to death of the "Slaves" voting.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

We the people do.

When?

No, I wasn't.

And they ended up getting those "Rights" anyway by VOTING after a lot of hardships. The real freedoms for the "Slaves" was accomplished without firing a single shot but through peaceful demonstrations. You Rumpsters are scared to death of the "Slaves" voting.

Wait... they voted for the right to vote?

What the fuck kind of sense does this make? Are you drunk?

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

We the people do.

When?

No, I wasn't.

Wrong.

If you don't have the authority to do something, like violating someone's rights, then you can't "vote" yourself into having it.
That's gang rapist logic.

Your "Right" to swing that punch stops at the tip of my nose. So you have the right to throw that punch and we make a law that says that if you do and don't connect it's called assault. Do you still have the right to throw that punch? Nope. When we are dealing with "Public Safety" what you demand as your "Rights" aren't rights at all. And the Majority decides what is Public Safety. If you want to change the laws, get your own law makers into office. But you can't do that just by sitting bitching about things. You have to get involved and, above all else, vote. You have done neither. Therefore, you only have the "Rights" that "They" "Give" you.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

We the people do.

When?

No, I wasn't.

OF course it doesn't make any sense to you. You think anything that pops into your mind is your "Right" and screw everyone else. You have never had to work or suffer for anything in your life. It's all been given to you. Any "Rights" that you have someone else paid the price for. Be happy for what you got because it's all your sorry lazy ass is ever going to get.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

We the people do.

When?

No, I wasn't.

OF course it doesn't make any sense to you. You think anything that pops into your mind is your "Right" and screw everyone else. You have never had to work or suffer for anything in your life. It's all been given to you. Any "Rights" that you have someone else paid the price for. Be happy for what you got because it's all your sorry lazy ass is ever going to get.

Put the bottle down.

Soon violence will start if the Royals don’t stop their nonsense.

What a waste of law....let them white mf's have at it and close the hospitals if they get sick....its a no brainer...who gives a fuck about a tan but these pale bastards....just close the hospitals and let Barbie and Ken get their beige on.

Revolution?

By whom?

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

View attachment 331724

Just shut up, idiot.

We the people do.

When?

No, I wasn't.

Put the bottle down.

At my age, the bottle has milk in it. What's in yours, Opium Based?

Revolution?

By whom?

they look like patriots to me, and far from lazy, old or unstable. It takes guts to go against what we have been taught from day one to OBEY ON COMMAND. Unlike some, who sit in their trailer and claim those who fight for their rights as drunk, bigoted (how are they bigoted??).
Stay a sheep. the rest of us will be wolves.

Revolution?

By whom?

they look like patriots to me, and far from lazy, old or unstable. It takes guts to go against what we have been taught from day one to OBEY ON COMMAND. Unlike some, who sit in their trailer and claim those who fight for their rights as drunk, bigoted (how are they bigoted??).
Stay a sheep. the rest of us will be wolves.

They look like delusional morons to me with dangerous habits. Watch for Michigan to pass a law to prevent that from ever happening again. The Governor is not impressed.

Speaking of wolves...a lady in Venice Beach today walked past the police barrier with her USA flag. Cops went after her to arrest her. Meanwhile, the other wolves behind that same barrier marched out to the beach too, which made it extremely difficult for the cops to arrest them ALL. Hence..open beach. :D

Forum List

Back