Brink of Revolution

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

Nothing that your average Girl Scout troop can't handle. :D
they look like patriots to me, and far from lazy, old or unstable. It takes guts to go against what we have been taught from day one to OBEY ON COMMAND. Unlike some, who sit in their trailer and claim those who fight for their rights as drunk, bigoted (how are they bigoted??).
Stay a sheep. the rest of us will be wolves.

They look like delusional morons to me with dangerous habits. Watch for Michigan to pass a law to prevent that from ever happening again. The Governor is not impressed.
Stay inside then. You don't seem to mind. You gonna be first in line when the government demands you to have a covid vaccination made by Bill Gates OR ELSE? Probably.

Speaking of wolves...a lady in Venice Beach today walked past the police barrier with her USA flag. Cops went after her to arrest her. Meanwhile, the other wolves behind that same barrier marched out to the beach too, which made it extremely difficult for the cops to arrest them ALL. Hence..open beach. :D

You just can't fix stupid.

Revolution?

By whom?

Unstable, bigoted, drunk, old, fat right-wing pu$$ie$ with guns, rambling-on about conspiracies to keep them locked-up forevermore?

they look like patriots to me, and far from lazy, old or unstable. It takes guts to go against what we have been taught from day one to OBEY ON COMMAND. Unlike some, who sit in their trailer and claim those who fight for their rights as drunk, bigoted (how are they bigoted??).

They look like delusional morons to me with dangerous habits. Watch for Michigan to pass a law to prevent that from ever happening again. The Governor is not impressed.

2nd Amendment. Deal with it, snowflake.

Speaking of wolves...a lady in Venice Beach today walked past the police barrier with her USA flag. Cops went after her to arrest her. Meanwhile, the other wolves behind that same barrier marched out to the beach too, which made it extremely difficult for the cops to arrest them ALL. Hence..open beach. :D

You just can't fix stupid.
Can't fix a coward either. Baaaaaaaaaaa

Revolution?

By whom?

Stay inside then. You don't seem to mind. You gonna be first in line when the government demands you to have a covid vaccination made by Bill Gates OR ELSE? Probably.

I come from a time when the Polio Vaccination was first administrated. It wasn't an option, it was mandantory. EVERYONE received it. At that time, there were two vacs given at the same time. One for Polio and the other for smallpox. Everyone made it as a day of fun and visiting with the community. My Parents (equal to your Grand Parents) were one hell of a lot smarter than you are.

Revolution?

By whom?

I come from a time when the Polio Vaccination was first administrated. It wasn't an option, it was mandantory. EVERYONE received it. At that time, there were two vacs given at the same time. One for Polio and the other for smallpox. Everyone made it as a day of fun and visiting with the community. My Parents (equal to your Grand Parents) were one hell of a lot smarter than you are.
Hey dumbass....I remember that time too. As a child, I had no choice to be poked. But I damn sure do now.

See? That's what happens when you ASSume.

Revolution?

By whom?

They were asked to leave by the duly authorized authorities and refused. This wasn't any form or 2nd amendment issue. It was trespassing plain and simple by an armed mob. There is more than an even chance that the Michigan State Government is going to pass a law to prevent that from happening again. Bank on it and YOU deal with it. They will just adopt what we have in Colorado where they start arresting the ones with firearms and carting them off, convicting them of a felony which removes their right to possess firearms of any sort for the rest of the lives. With that law in place, just how many would have shown up on the Govenors Lawn armed like that?

Revolution?

By whom?

They were asked to leave by the duly authorized authorities and refused. This wasn't any form or 2nd amendment issue. It was trespassing plain and simple by an armed mob. There is more than an even chance that the Michigan State Government is going to pass a law to prevent that from happening again. Bank on it and YOU deal with it. They will just adopt what we have in Colorado where they start arresting the ones with firearms and carting them off, convicting them of a felony which removes their right to possess firearms of any sort for the rest of the lives. With that law in place, just how many would have shown up on the Govenors Lawn armed like that?
No. They were TOLD to leave and your/their fears do not deny rights. Look it up in the Bill Of Rights. Those on the beach were armed with american flags, not guns. It makes no sense whatsoever to release child molesters/rapists and other criminals only to arrest citizens doing no harm except wanting to be FREE. Stay hidden in your house if you wish. The rest of us plan to continue to fight this bullshit because bullshit is exactly what it is.

Revolution?

By whom?

Hey dumbass....I remember that time too. As a child, I had no choice to be poked. But I damn sure do now.

Then you are still dumber than your parents by a long shot. Polio was all but wiped out world wide and completely wiped out in the US in less than a year. Before the cure for Polio, Polio costs fewer lives than Covid 19 is right now. You don't want to be vaccinated, fine. We just lock you up in a ward where they shove your food through a long tube for you to eat. Meanwhile, the rest of us will be just fine. Before the Polio Cure, they isolated Polio infected people with or without their permission to keep it from spreading. Do you volunteer to be isolated? I know the answer. We just can't fix stupid.

Revolution?

By whom?

Then you are still dumber than your parents by a long shot. Polio was all but wiped out world wide and completely wiped out in the US in less than a year. Before the cure for Polio, Polio costs fewer lives than Covid 19 is right now. You don't want to be vaccinated, fine. We just lock you up in a ward where they shove your food through a long tube for you to eat. Meanwhile, the rest of us will be just fine. Before the Polio Cure, they isolated Polio infected people with or without their permission to keep it from spreading. Do you volunteer to be isolated? I know the answer. We just can't fix stupid.
And thats the plan, isn't it? To lock up old people, people with immune disorders, people handicapped. Yer an old fogey yourself. You gonna go quietly when they come for you? From reading your posts...yes. You would.
Covid is not polio try another strawman argument cuz this one doesn't float. Yer a coward and a wuss.

Revolution?

By whom?

No. They were TOLD to leave

I cut the rest of your BS. The operative phrase is "They were told to leave". And they didn't for quite some time. I guess they left because they wanted to not miss lunch. Now there is a bunch of Patriots Sacrificing it all for a cause but won't skip a Big Mac. They were Trespassing and became an armed trespassing mob. That's not Patriots at all.

Revolution?

By whom?

The police have no right to ask me to leave public property when I'm engaging in perfectly legal conduct. Fail 1.
The Michigan state legislature is Republican controlled in both chambers. Good luck passing your phantom law. Fail 2.
They weren't on the "Governor's Lawn". They were in a PUBLIC BUILDING. Fail 3.

You should just stop talking, you're continuously making an ass of yourself.

Revolution?

By whom?

And thats the plan, isn't it? To lock up old people, people with immune disorders, people handicapped. Yer an old fogey yourself. You gonna go quietly when they come for you? From reading your posts...yes. You would.
Covid is not polio try another strawman argument cuz this one doesn't float. Yer a coward and a wuss.

No, I would take the Cure no matter who puts it out as long as it works. YOU, on the other hand, will refuse it. You will get locked up with all those that definitely have Covid 19. Just how long will you last then? If you are as old as you say you are then I won't give you more than 3 weeks. We just can't fix stupid.

Revolution?

By whom?

No, I would take the Cure no matter who puts it out as long as it works. YOU, on the other hand, will refuse it. You will get locked up with all those that definitely have Covid 19. Just how long will you last then? If you are as old as you say you are then I won't give you more than 3 weeks. We just can't fix stupid.

Nobody is sticking a needle in me without my permission, and they damn sure aren't gonna lock me up over it either.

Try me.

Revolution?

By whom?

The police have no right to ask me to leave public property when I'm engaging in perfectly legal conduct. Fail 1.
The Michigan state legislature is Republican controlled in both chambers. Good luck passing your phantom law. Fail 2.
They weren't on the "Governor's Lawn". They were in a PUBLIC BUILDING. Fail 3.

You should just stop talking, you're continuously making an ass of yourself.

That public Building was a State owned Building. Yes, the Public Owns it but it's a Government Controlled Property. Look for a change in the laws in Michigan. You can't get that stupid without expecting some kind of fallout.

Revolution?

By whom?

Nobody is sticking a needle in me without my permission, and they damn sure aren't gonna lock me up over it either.

Try me.

Oh, I won't be the one but I am sure that the Public Health Officials will. We just can't fix stupid but we can isolate it.

Revolution?

By whom?

Try me.

Oh, I won't be the one but I am sure that the Public Health Officials will. We just can't fix stupid but we can isolate it.

What part of "Nobody is sticking a needle in me without my permission, and they damn sure aren't gonna lock me up over it either." did you not understand?

I will not be stuck and I will not be isolated. Anyone who tries will get a dose of lead poisoning delivered at high speed. I decide what goes into my body, NOT the state.

Revolution?

By whom?

I think you already saw how we handle that in Colorado. Show up unarmed and behave yourself (screaming at the top of your lungs while waving signs is okay) but bring one firearm and you are going to go to the ground while crying "I have a permit".
This was inside the capital building of Michigan two days ago. . .

No one went to the ground. . . folks showed up to warn legislators EXACTLY how they felt about them taking freedom away.

3500.jpg

975x0.jpg

It's called armed intimidation. And it's wrong. Do it without the firearms and they might get my support. But showing up with firearms is sending the wrong message.
View attachment 331724

You seem to forget that we have the Constitution of the United States. Something they didn't have and you and yours overlook when it's convenient.

Yep, we sure do. And part of that Constitution is the 2nd Amendment, written intrinsically as a last line of defense against government tyranny. "Armed intimidation" of government is LITERALLY THE FUCKING POINT.

There you go again. Ignoring the Constitution for your purposes. Read the rest of it and follow it not just one very narrow interpretation of a single line of one Amendment. Your Armed Statement stomps all over the 1st Amendment harshly and a few others as well. Like I said, I don't take your right to protest, just leave the guns at home and do it peacefully without intimidation of others.
You don't get to dictate to people how they are allowed to respond to assaults on their freedom.
If you have a problem with armed men coming after you, don't do shit that makes the most well behaved and least violent group in the country want to shoot you.

Newsflash: Here, they would be breaking the law. It's a felony to have firearms in the places they were at and it would have been handled with more than a few SWAT teams who would be better armed and larger in number to do arrests. If needed, the State Police would join in, and about 5 surrounding Counties Police Forces. Those were government facilities in that picture. If any City, County or State doesn't enforce that law then they need to be voted out of office post haste. Yes, cupcake, it's all done at the voting booth.
5c62e7f05097f476a3affd4c99637055203cb7d64a7cd661fbc3649a7aea3c3b.jpg

Forum List

Back