brittney griner

Yes Britney Griner is as far as I know pro BLM critical of America. And I vehemently disagree with her on that.

But she is still an American sports icon and we need to figure this one out and get her home. Trade her for the Russian guy who sold all the weapons and arms? ….The guy who is the movie Lord of war was based on.

As for the people claiming well if you make this prisoner trade other countries will look at it and take advantage . Doesn’t have to be that way if the situation is handled correctly by the United States and Russia.

Yes Britney Griner is as far as I know pro BLM critical of America. And I vehemently disagree with her on that.

But she is still an American sports icon and we need to figure this one out and get her home. Trade her for the Russian guy who sold all the weapons and arms? ….The guy who is the movie Lord of war was based on.

As for the people claiming well if you make this prisoner trade other countries will look at it and take advantage . Doesn’t have to be that way if the situation is handled correctly by the United States and Russia.

Icon?
Really?

If you say so....

Looks like she hit the jackpot.

The IK-2, the Corrective Colony No. 2 of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia for Vladimir Oblast is located 60 miles east of Moscow, in Pokrov. This Russian prison is a “red-zone” corrective labour colony. This means that the prisoners’ life is under the control of the administration of the correction camp. The inmates live in barracks. They spend most of their time working within the prison.

Often described as “a tough penal camp with very strict rules, to put it mildly”, the IK-2 prison correction camp is one of the most feared and brutal prisons in Russia. It aims to weaken its prisoners through psychological torture and the law of silence.

Imagen2-6-1-300x171.jpg

The IK-2 Correctional Colony

Looks like she hit the jackpot.

The IK-2, the Corrective Colony No. 2 of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia for Vladimir Oblast is located 60 miles east of Moscow, in Pokrov. This Russian prison is a “red-zone” corrective labour colony. This means that the prisoners’ life is under the control of the administration of the correction camp. The inmates live in barracks. They spend most of their time working within the prison.

Often described as “a tough penal camp with very strict rules, to put it mildly”, the IK-2 prison correction camp is one of the most feared and brutal prisons in Russia. It aims to weaken its prisoners through psychological torture and the law of silence.

Imagen2-6-1-300x171.jpg

The IK-2 Correctional Colony

It does not look like no disco, no CBGB.

Russia should consider themselves lucky that Ukraine hasn't decided to take it to their homeland and liberate Griner in the process.
Come spring, will there even be a country called Ukraine?

They'd best start talking peace because a brutal Russian Winter is just weeks away.

No.

But I hope she gets back to the US safely after serving her time.

Come spring, will there even be a country called Ukraine?

They'd best start talking peace because a brutal Russian Winter is just weeks away.
Say bub, you wouldn't happen to be pro Russia would you?

I wonder if she's making little ones out of big ones yet?
A Russian penal colony is essentially a labor camp where prisoners are kept in barracks rather than individual cells. Inmates are forced to work daily, often with textiles.

Colonies are divided into four security categories, and inmates are assigned to colonies based on the severity of the crimes they have committed. Griner has been ordered to serve time in a low-security colony.

The correction service has been the subject of multiple investigations by international and Russian human rights groups and independent media outlets. Those probes have revealed harsh conditions and abuse.

A 2017 Amnesty International report described conditions in most corrective colonies and remand prisons as "among the worst in Europe" and recommended that Russian authorities make legal adjustments to ensure that legal representatives were informed about plans to move prisoners and to ensure that "the conditions during prisoner transportation do not amount to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment, including sanitary conditions, such as access to clean water, toilet facilities, and ventilation."

Sorry, I didn't quite hear you mac.

So would that be a yes, or would that be a no?
You called me Mac! :eek:

I think we need to duel... :)

But yeah, you're a warmongering dupe.

Hope Griner makes it back home safely after serving her time.

Forum List

Back