brittney griner

No.

But I hope she gets back to the US safely after serving her time.
Brother you’re talking with somebody who greatly appreciates the Soviet union contribution of World War II. And I know there’s good people in the Russian military and eastern Ukraine fighting for the Russian flag. Bottom line is Brittney Griner is an American hero certainly to Many young women. We should consider using the special forces to bust her out of the prison.

I can’t tell you how much I disagree with BLM and people like gReiner who might support BLM‘s message. But something about her reaches out to me. And I am a Catholic and this could be something we should do as men and if you want to be a knight , if you want to be a good Catholic I think this is the kind of thing to do.

This is coming from somebody who wants Russia and America to get along. But I want to see America show force and I want to see Britney Griner out of the Russian jail Eddie way possible. Time to show some strength just like the Americans of the 1940s had. Yeah I’m tired of seeing weakness among American men. It’s called a show of force. Just get it done someway.

As we all enjoy our freedom our fellow American Brittney Griner languishes in jail.

I just feel for her and that is the Catholic in me could be that is the American in me. That’s what it’s like to be a man. It doesn’t matter that she’s a lesbian it doesn’t matter that she’s pro BLM if you’re a man you look at those things and you deal with it ….but you still do the right thing because she’s a woman in distress.

She tried that. Russia didn't care. She tried the lesbian card too. Russia didn't care.

There is only one meaningful comment. YAY RUSSIA. GO RUSSIA.
BECAUSE she’s BLACK and a LESBIAN she thought she could get away with it !! She knew the rules! If it were a STRAIGHT and WHITE she would be applauding

Brother you’re talking with somebody who greatly appreciates the Soviet union contribution of World War II. And I know there’s good people in the Russian military and eastern Ukraine fighting for the Russian flag. Bottom line is Brittney Griner is an American hero certainly to Many young women. We should consider using the special forces to bust her out of the prison.

I can’t tell you how much I disagree with BLM and people like gReiner who might support BLM‘s message. But something about her reaches out to me. And I am a Catholic and this could be something we should do as men and if you want to be a knight , if you want to be a good Catholic I think this is the kind of thing to do.

This is coming from somebody who wants Russia and America to get along. But I want to see America show force and I want to see Britney Griner out of the Russian jail Eddie way possible. Time to show some strength just like the Americans of the 1940s had. Yeah I’m tired of seeing weakness among American men. It’s called a show of force. Just get it done someway.
I appreciate your sentiment & background, but 100% no.

She needs to serve her sentence, learn what she can, and return safely to the US afterward.

Yes Britney Griner is as far as I know pro BLM critical of America. And I vehemently disagree with her on that.

But she is still an American sports icon and we need to figure this one out and get her home. Trade her for the Russian guy who sold all the weapons and arms? ….The guy who is the movie Lord of war was based on.

As for the people claiming well if you make this prisoner trade other countries will look at it and take advantage . Doesn’t have to be that way if the situation is handled correctly by the United States and Russia.
Trade her for the Russian guy who sold all the weapons and arms?

That would be as stupid as when Obama traded 5 terrorists for an AWOL idiot

Griner was always a good little Marxist who had all the qualities of an America hating liberal. So why has Biden turned on one of his own so badly? Racism?

Democrats dont csre about black people….they care about having enough black people to vote them into power….and pretend to care about blacks for a couple of weeks every two years at election time…..

Trump would have had her home already.

As we all enjoy our freedom our fellow American Brittney Griner languishes in jail.

I just feel for her and that is the Catholic in me could be that is the American in me. That’s what it’s like to be a man. It doesn’t matter that she’s a lesbian it doesn’t matter that she’s pro BLM if you’re a man you look at those things and you deal with it ….but you still do the right thing because she’s a woman in distress.
She broke the law and Russian law doesn't care if she's a black dyke.

Seriously can't understand why people are upset about Griner being arrested in Russia.

Did she violate Russian law?

By all accounts, that answer is that true.

Would it have been better if she had been arrested in Spain?

Turkey?

Iran?

Iraq?

Their laws are just as strict, and their prisons are as bad, if not worse than Russian prisons.

Democrats dont csre about black people….they care about having enough black people to vote them into power….and pretend to care about blacks for a couple of weeks every two years at election time…..

Trump would have had her home already.
Trump and yourself can and will do nothing.

Yes, it seems she will have to work her ass off....oh well! :dunno:
As they say, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Griner is over 30, not a naive little kid, and has travelled to plenty of countries around the world. She should have known better by now. Smuggling dope into some counties can land your ass in the slammer for a very long time. In several countries in the east, dope smuggling can even doom you to the death penalty. They take it very seriously.

The vast majority of Russian criminals hate Americans. Like North Koreans, they have been programmed/brainwashed to hate Americans since birth. So I surmise that Griner is not going to make friends very easily in a Russian prison.

Last edited:
Seriously can't understand why people are upset about Griner being arrested in Russia.

Did she violate Russian law?

By all accounts, that answer is that true.

Would it have been better if she had been arrested in Spain?

Turkey?

Iran?

Iraq?

Their laws are just as strict, and their prisons are as bad, if not worse than Russian prisons.
Singapore? She would have been executed already.

Forum List

Back