brittney griner

I appreciate your sentiment & background, but 100% no.

She needs to serve her sentence, learn what she can, and return safely to the US afterward.
The question is did she actually have a large amount of drugs on her? Now from a global perspective we can argue that drugs should be legal anyways. But that’s another debate. Every country has its own laws but I often look at things from a global perspective because I’m an actual real liberal. A lot of Democrats are fake liberals. Not me

My position is if Mrs. gReiner had a very small amount of drugs she should only have to serve a few hours or a few days in jail. And if the Russian judges want to have her serve 10 years then we need to use the special forces to bust her out of the jail.

Or we could have a prisoner swap?

I believe that many Russians love Britney Griner. Basketball is a growing sport in Russia just look at the facts she played in Russia in front of thousands of people. So I don’t think it’s just that the American public are upset with this but also the Russian public. The Russian people are not viewing grinder as some sort of a drug dealer or drug abusing lesbian. No they welcomed her in the sports arena openly in the public she is admired in the Russian society. That’s the thing man some of the American media wants us to believe that the Russians are evil people who hate Britney Griner because of her background I refuse to buy it.

She broke the law and Russian law doesn't care if she's a black dyke.
Is that actually the case?

If it is then it goes back to the debate about the drugs. Well look at what goes on in our world man Wall Street people can steal billions of dollars spent a day in jail. People get busted with drugs and they get sent to the worst prisons you could imagine.

Maybe Griner was set up maybe the set up wasn’t even from someone in the Russian government but somebody out to get her. Who knows man you know how these cases go, somewhere down the road something might come up.

But even if it is true I want to know exactly how many drugs she had. She’s a millionaire anyways right so what good does it to her to sell even 10 or $20,000 worth of drugs it makes absolutely no sense? I understand she had to drugs for personal use right? If that’s the case my position is she should only have to spend at worst one week in jail anything more is against Christianity. People want to disagree with me that’s their position I argue from the position of masculinity, pro Christianity, pro middle class pro strength. Not from a position of farleft weakness. This is what it’s all about Americans show their strength and we got a bust her out of there maybe use the special forces…. republicans and Democratic politicians who sit around and do nothing about Britney are weak they’re not men. They can’t call themselves men. What a bunch of weakness we have in America I’m tired of it.

We will gain the support of so many more minorities in America if we could use the special forces operation to rescue Britney. Time to show the world American masculinity.

The question is did she actually have a large amount of drugs on her? Now from a global perspective we can argue that drugs should be legal anyways. But that’s another debate. Every country has its own laws but I often look at things from a global perspective because I’m an actual real liberal. A lot of Democrats are fake liberals. Not me

My position is if Mrs. gReiner had a very small amount of drugs she should only have to serve a few hours or a few days in jail. And if the Russian judges want to have her serve 10 years then we need to use the special forces to bust her out of the jail.

I believe that many Russians love Britney Griner. Basketball is a growing sport in Russia just look at the facts she played in Russia in front of thousands of people. So I don’t think it’s just that the American public are upset with this but also the Russian public. The Russian people are not viewing grinder as some sort of a drug dealer or drug abusing lesbian. No they welcomed her in the sports arena openly in the public she is admired in the Russian society. That’s the thing man some of the American media wants us to believe that the Russians are evil people who hate Britney Griner because of her background I refuse to buy it.
She knew the rules. She had no business breaking them

Griner doesn’t deserve her sentence but she was pretty dumb having an illegal drug on her and her knowing it was illegal.

You called me Mac! :eek:

I think we need to duel... :)

But yeah, you're a warmongering dupe.

Hope Griner makes it back home safely after serving her time.
What makes me a warmongerer?

What's Russia's responsibility in all this? How about Putin's?

She knew the rules. She had no business breaking them
We don’t know if she broke the rules in the first place…. 2nd if one lives by a moral code than it is on them to do something about injustices . Mrs. gReiner is facing an injustice surely

We don’t know if she broke the rules in the first place…. 2nd if one lives by a moral code than it is on them to do something about injustices . Mrs. gReiner is facing an injustice surely
You don’t believe she had the dope on her? They made it up? Like it or not; it’s THEIR RULES I Don’t like “ injustice’? I think it’s unjust for those who are freed under “ no bail laws” to be able to go out again; rob, beat someone to a pulp, or even kill That’s my concern

^^^This is the leftist mentality on display. Someone commits a crime, and it's "tragic" when they have to pay the price for it.

You people are fucked up.
No..its fucked up when you people cheer for and American being put into a Soviet labor camp for a possession charge.

If you want to see something that is FUBAR...consult any mirror in your vicinity.

If it is then it goes back to the debate about the drugs. Well look at what goes on in our world man Wall Street people can steal billions of dollars spent a day in jail. People get busted with drugs and they get sent to the worst prisons you could imagine.

Maybe Griner was set up maybe the set up wasn’t even from someone in the Russian government but somebody out to get her. Who knows man you know how these cases go, somewhere down the road something might come up.

But even if it is true I want to know exactly how many drugs she had. She’s a millionaire anyways right so what good does it to her to sell even 10 or $20,000 worth of drugs it makes absolutely no sense? I understand she had to drugs for personal use right? If that’s the case my position is she should only have to spend at worst one week in jail anything more is against Christianity. People want to disagree with me that’s their position I argue from the position of masculinity, pro Christianity, pro middle class pro strength. Not from a position of farleft weakness. This is what it’s all about Americans show their strength and we got a bust her out of there maybe use the special forces…. republicans and Democratic politicians who sit around and do nothing about Britney are weak they’re not men. They can’t call themselves men. What a bunch of weakness we have in America I’m tired of it.

We will gain the support of so many more minorities in America if we could use the special forces operation to rescue Britney. Time to show the world American masculinity.
I agree We should risk a WORLD WAR; invading a foreign Country with our Special Forces Unit; possibly getting them killed or worse to free a Lesbian who thought she was above the law
Make a deal with you; Let someone in YOUR family go first . Practice what YOU preach. 🙏

Bring us even closer to World War III because an immature athlete made a bad personal choice?

You seem serious, but I have to imagine you may be having us on.

She can serve her time and come back to the US afterward.

Here is her address.

Brittany Griner
Ulitsa Franka Shtol'verka
д. 6. Pokrov
Vladimir Oblast 601122
Russian Federation.

How about sending her a letter like this:

"Dear Brittany

I thought I might send you a short note. Yesterday I went out and had a hot pizza. I also had a cold beer.

Now the guards probably won't give you pizza and beer, but try to look at the bright side. At least you will have a white Christmas and you get to sing the Russian National Athem every morning.

Merry Christmas and happy seasons greetings.

Your friend,

Your warmongering.

How DARE they enforce their well-known laws!

He's LITERALLY Hitler, right?

You should love him; he's doing his part to bring about World War III, and that's what you want - rejoice! :)
lol.

Did Hitler invade other countries like Putin's currently doing as we type?

griner has been placed in a russian penal colony. why is she not protesting saying the russians are doing this because I am black. why is she not playing the race card
I found it interesting that they placed her in a female penal colony. I'm guessing that in her marriage she identifies as the husband. She could also protest that.

You're nuts. She's no war hero, no Gary Fransis Powers and not even a pvt. Bergdahl.

She is an American hating piece of shit and we don't give a crap what happens to her.

Forum List

Back