Zone1 Broad-brush reparations to all blacks is unconstituional

In summary, reparations for historical wrongs involve actions taken by governments to address widespread and systemic injustices, often on a societal level. Damages in a lawsuit, on the other hand, result from legal proceedings between private parties seeking compensation for specific, usually individualized, harms. The legal processes, parties involved, and the nature of the actions distinguish these two concepts.
Can you ask ChatGPT to tell you how much you are owed in reparations? And what ChatGPT’s justification for that number is?

Those preference are illegal currently, unlike the DBE scam which institutionalizes racism against certain non minorities and men.

All your side does is make the race divide worse by encouraging bitterness and government interference.
If a company is required to meet a certain quota it's generally because they have been found to have violated one of the Civil Rights laws and the directive is meant to bring their workforce up to a closer representative of the racial makeup of the community in that area.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
None of your long post makes any rational case for reparations Soley based on race, which is what you are looking for.

You can stop repreating this lie Marty.

Foxfyre can't explain anything. If blacks rose so much why do whites still have 15 times more wealth than blacks.
Because Blacks are lazy welfare queens, would rather commit crimes than earn money, won't take care of their families, are addicted to drugs and alcohol, are street smart liars and pretty much have been brainwashed by Liberals to think they are victims rather than achievers.

Whenever a Black tries to get out of that destructive Negro culture then they are shunned and ridiculed by their fellow Blacks.

You can take the Boy out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the Boy.

"All your side does is make the race divide worse by encouraging bitterness and government interference".

We want the same 8 handouts whites have been given.

And I also don’t hear masses of people marching around liberal college universities calling out “Death to Blacks!” and the university presidents unwilling to condemn it.

The biggest concern involving bigotry is now that directed against Jews. Liberals who refuse to condemn the current calls to genocide Jews, or downplay it, while demanding that blacks get white people’s money because of something generations ago, that the white people who would have to pay it had nothing to do with, just makes them look like hypocrites.

And YES….white people would have to pay it. Where do you think the government gets most of its money? From white people.
LOL "white people's money". That's hilarious and yet you flinch every time anyone even implies that some of the things you post might make you look a wee bit racist :)

• Thanks
600,000 Americans died in the war to free the slaves. That's reparations.
No that's not reparations. Blacks fought in the civil war. And stop thinking that correcting a wrong is something you deserve credit for. Because whites created Jim Crow after that war.

Last edited:
No that's not reparations. Blacks fought in the civikl war. And stop thinking that correctng a wrong is something you deserve credit for. Because whites created Jim Crow after that war.
What a repulsive thing to say about the men who gave their lives to end slavery. Guess those poor rubes died for nothing. Your emancipated ancestors would be ashamed of your lack of gratitud.

Because Blacks are lazy welfare queens, would rather commit crimes than earn money, won't take care of their families, are addicted to drugs and alcohol, are street smart liars and pretty much have been brainwashed by Liberals to think they are victims rather than achievers.

Whenever a Black tries to get out of that destructive Negro culture then they are shunned and ridiculed by their fellow Blacks.

You can take the Boy out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the Boy.
“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.

You denied blacks jobs for at least 20 years and you come in here running your mouth about blacks being lazy and would rather commit crimes than earn money. You, Lisa, Marty, the midget, foxfyre, and a whole bunch of others in this forum are classic examples of cognitive dissonance.

^^^ Lies. I’ve never used inflammatory terms. We do have REAL racists on this forum, who use words I will not repeat.

Strangely, people like IM2 and Newsvine target their ire to the Jewish poster rather than the people who actually use the terms. But they’re not Jewish.

And apparently I now have a crew. Those would be the posters who agree with me and disagree with her.
Nope, your crew are the same people who got upset, along with you, when you were not invited to a discussion I was attempting to hold and instead the lot of you filed so many reports that my "invite only" discussion was closed by the moderators THREE different times and one of the moderators, Zinc something or other got my IP address banned.

That's enough criminal shit right there for me to work with and the fact that you are Jewish, but white puts an interesting spin on the investigation since you are continuously crying about being the victim.

Only time will tell how this will all play out.

• Thanks
Lets see, blacks worked for free which helped this country accumulate wealth. Then blacks paid taxes for programs whites got that helped build a white middle class that blacks were denied from. Today there is black money in white banks and blacks can't get a loan to start a business while whites with poor credit get business loans. Yet we see a fool talking about white money paying for reparations.

Last edited:
What are you talking about, 70 years ago? You’re so eager to argue that you get all sorts of information wrong.
1703909327001.png

• Winner
Come on Mariyam, exactly how much do white people owe you in reparations? And what is your justification for that number?
Any reparations paid and the amount is not up to me. AGAIN, it's the government who pays reparations, they're not going to come around knocking on the doors of white people with a March-of-Dimes like can collecting money to pay reparations to all of the Black people in America <rolling eyes>

• Winner
Any reparations paid and the amount is not up to me. AGAIN, it's the government who pays reparations, they're not going to come around knocking on the doors of white people with a March-of-Dimes like can collecting money to pay reparations to all of the Black people in America <rolling eyes>
no obviously it won’t be on a volentary donation basis. So, where is the money coming from Mariyam? Who is going to pay the bill for reparations?

Let me post this again to show the pure inaccuracy of these arguments.

The opposition to black reparations is based on sheer racist hatred. Precedents have been set as other groups who have been harmed by the government have received reparations. As for the tired worn out excuse of “why should I pay for something I did not do,” here is an example of reparations made in modern times for things done by past generations.

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.

Forum List

Back