Brooks: resign or impeachment or assassination of Trump

its lefty guys opinion Sur !! And lots of the left share his same lefty opinion . Plus looks like you are a copycat Sur !! I wonder if this lefty guy supported illary or the bald headed Mormon like YOU did Sur .

Sur 'ismoe, you are silly and the biggest copy cat on the board, after healthmyths. :lol: Brooks is Republican, a real one, unlike you. He is no lefty. And now he is in your head, Sur.

Couldn't disagree more. Especially with the final one. He deserves a chance and if his policies need to be opposed, I hope the Democrats are as successful as the Republicans were. If his policies make sense, lets not be like Republicans and agree to compromise where ever possible.
If Donald Trump decided to enact single payer healthcare, his Chumps would find a way to be perfectly okay with it.

If Donald Trump decided to give amnesty to illegals, his Chumps would find a way to be perfectly okay with it.

If Donald Trump decided to raise the minimum wage, his Chumps would find a way to be perfectly okay with it.

These are the most malleable rubes in the history of America.
they aint no different than the malleable rubes on the left...

he won't win the nomination
he has no shot at winning
he won't make it a year.
he'll quit
he'll get shot
he'll be impeached

Brooks is still in denial, seems to me, looking for reasons why a Trump presidency won't actually happen....

Couldn't disagree more. Especially with the final one. He deserves a chance and if his policies need to be opposed, I hope the Democrats are as successful as the Republicans were. If his policies make sense, lets not be like Republicans and agree to compromise where ever possible.
If Donald Trump decided to enact single payer healthcare, his Chumps would find a way to be perfectly okay with it.

If Donald Trump decided to give amnesty to illegals, his Chumps would find a way to be perfectly okay with it.

If Donald Trump decided to raise the minimum wage, his Chumps would find a way to be perfectly okay with it.

The rubes on the Left don't vote.

sure they dont g....

sure they dont g....
See latest election.

This is absolutely wrong.

NYT David Brooks: “Trump Needs To Decide If He Prefers To Resign, Be Impeached Or Get Assassinated”

In his Friday column, New York Times columnist David Brooks speculates about a new political dichotomy and writes that President-elect Donald Trump will “resign or be impeached within a year.” From Brooks’ column: “Finally, it seems important to be humbled and taught by this horrific election result…Trump’s bigotry, dishonesty and promise-breaking will have to be denounced. We can’t go morally numb. But he needs to be replaced with a program that addresses the problems that fueled his assent. After all, the guy will probably resign or be impeached within a year.”

However, while commenting on his column in a subsequent interview with KYRQ Radio in New York City, Brooks said, “Oh, and by the way – I forgot to mention ‘assassinated.’” The columnist then went on to say that “the whole ‘pen is mightier than the sword’ philosophy might have worked if we were talking about Hillary Clinton, but when it comes to Donald Trump, you don’t really need a pen, because he’ll bury himself soon enough.” “At the rate he’s going, I’m starting to wonder if he’ll make it through the first six months, let alone an entire year,” Brooks said.

NYT David Brooks: “Trump Needs To Decide If He Prefers To Resign, Be Impeached Or Get Assassinated”
Jake, do not give credence this kind of talk even by posting it. Trump's portly butt hasn't even hit the chair in the Oval office yet and this kind of talk, on radio even, is hitting the airwaves? From some curmudgeon in Wahoo Falls maybe, but David Brooks?on the radio? Dangerous AND trashy. And it gives a false legitimacy to any airhead fanatic that they could become a patriot by murdering....just like ISIS creates martyrs for their cause thru murder. Brooks just cuts out the virgins in his version is all!

No, just vote him out in 2020. We don't think like violent liberals. The past couple of days have proven how violent and stupid you are.

In his Friday column, New York Times columnist David Brooks speculates about a new political dichotomy and writes that President-elect Donald Trump will “resign or be impeached within a year.” From Brooks’ column: “Finally, it seems important to be humbled and taught by this horrific election result…Trump’s bigotry, dishonesty and promise-breaking will have to be denounced. We can’t go morally numb. But he needs to be replaced with a program that addresses the problems that fueled his assent. After all, the guy will probably resign or be impeached within a year.”

However, while commenting on his column in a subsequent interview with KYRQ Radio in New York City, Brooks said, “Oh, and by the way – I forgot to mention ‘assassinated.’” The columnist then went on to say that “the whole ‘pen is mightier than the sword’ philosophy might have worked if we were talking about Hillary Clinton, but when it comes to Donald Trump, you don’t really need a pen, because he’ll bury himself soon enough.” “At the rate he’s going, I’m starting to wonder if he’ll make it through the first six months, let alone an entire year,” Brooks said.

The need to cut the assassination crap. But...there is an element of truth. This election has awoken deep divides, anger, distrust in the entire electoral process. The campaign deliberately fanned those fires and the question that needs to be addressed is - do they now think they can control those flames? Trump is appointing a former Breitbart executive to be his Chief of Staff. Someone adept at keeping populist flames burning and fanning them at strategic intervals. A very dangerous strategy.

I think there is a real and legitimate fear of an assassination attempt. It just takes one misguided whacko who lives on twitter.

Jake, do not give credence this kind of talk even by posting it. Trump's portly butt hasn't even hit the chair in the Oval office yet and this kind of talk, on radio even, is hitting the airwaves? From some curmudgeon in Wahoo Falls maybe, but David Brooks?on the radio? Dangerous AND trashy. And it gives a false legitimacy to any airhead fanatic that they could become a patriot by murdering....just like ISIS creates martyrs for their cause thru murder. Brooks just cuts out the virgins in his version is all!
I agree that Brooks' actions are terrible and a danger to Trump!

what an anti american asshole

when are you fucking cry babies going to get over it

Probably take about as long as it took you guys to get over Obama...8 years....

However I'm optimistic - I'm placing my bets on 2-4 years.

This is the Democratic Party.

This is the Democratic Party.

fidel castros "democratic" party is more like it

Forum List

Back