Brookyln mass shooting, 8 people shot

could have been a guido, wap, kihk, slant, slope, wet back, greaser, mic, ******, spick, and yes, possibly even a cracker.

slope?

Well since we now know trevon used a racial and no outrage from the left. So i guess using racial slurs is okay now?

I don't have a problem with them if they're used in comedy OR, when some individual lives down to his groups lowest common stereotype. Just calling every white guy a cracker or every black person a ****** because you can makes you a cracker and a ******.

Well since we now know trevon used a racial and no outrage from the left. So i guess using racial slurs is okay now?

I don't have a problem with them if they're used in comedy OR, when some individual lives down to his groups lowest common stereotype. Just calling every white guy a cracker or every black person a ****** because you can makes you a cracker and a ******.

I got an exwife so i've been called every name in tbe book. Guess what i'm still alive. Even the honkey word! Guess what that put me over the person that stooped to the level that he thought he had to call me that.

Who do we get outraged at? Trevvon is dead.

How about that Sen from MI(?) that called Justice Thompson an Uncle Tom?

You can see my comments about that idiot on the thread created about him. If you truly cared, you would have already noticed.

:lol:

not here daily and when I do get here during the week, it's maybe an hour.

but I did look and since you've posted on it, please link it.

Forum List

Back