Brother of slain Medgar Evers, supports Donald Trump...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Just saw this on the Greg Gutfeld show.....the brother of slain civil rights icon supports supports Donald Trump...

Here you go...this isn't from the show...or the video clip...but it is an interview with the man...

Brother Of Civil Rights Leader Medgar Evers On Donald Trump Endorsement

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST:

And we're joined now by Charles Evers. He is a civil rights activist and the brother of the slain civil rights icon Medgar Evers who - and Charles has endorsed Donald Trump for president. Welcome to the program.

CHARLES EVERS: Thank you.

SHAPIRO: It's looking like a good night for Mr. Trump in Mississippi. Given all of the attacks on him from within the Republican field over the last week, what do you see happening in Mississippi tonight?

EVERS: First of all, he's leading. He's at 52 percent of the vote now, meaning the closest person is 48 percent, so we're going to win this. You know, my whole thing - to those who are listening - we have to stop thinking that black folks have to be all Democrats. We have a right to choose, and I happen to have been a Republican now for a long time. I'm supporting Trump because I think he is - firstly, he's a businessman, and he can provide jobs for us. And that's what I'm looking at.

Forum List

Back