brothers & sisters, either we love each other...or we all die. GREEN NEW DEAL NOW!

84D49CA1-562F-4CF7-B375-779A06CC1952.gif

I remember back in the 1970's the scientists and the media were all about the coming global Ice Age, and how all of humanity would die of starvation and hypothermia.

When that prediction didn't pan put.

They reversed the narrative to today's global warming scam. ... :cuckoo:

I remember back when my ganddaddy was a year old when....Svante Arrhenius (1859-1927) was a Swedish scientist that was the first to claim in 1896 that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming. He proposed a relation between atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations and temperature. He found that the average surface temperature of the earth is about 15oC because of the infrared absorption capacity of water vapor and carbon dioxide. This is called the natural greenhouse effect. Arrhenius suggested a doubling of the CO2 concentration would lead to a 5oC temperature rise.

History of the greenhouse effect and global warming

I remember back in the 1970's the scientists and the media were all about the coming global Ice Age, and how all of humanity would die of starvation and hypothermia.

I remember back when my ganddaddy was a year old when....Svante Arrhenius (1859-1927) was a Swedish scientist that was the first to claim in 1896 that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming. He proposed a relation between atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations and temperature. He found that the average surface temperature of the earth is about 15oC because of the infrared absorption capacity of water vapor and carbon dioxide. This is called the natural greenhouse effect. Arrhenius suggested a doubling of the CO2 concentration would lead to a 5oC temperature rise.

And we are all still here.
So once again mini ice age scare in the 70's was fake.

The carbon age took care of it.

The carbon age took care of it.

Ice age occurred when CO2 levels were 800 percent higher than now - Ice Age Now

Ahhh. Now they can have it both ways. High CO2 levels cause both global warming and ice ages.

New study shows that the climate cooled and glaciations occurred during the Ordovician period 450 million years ago when the carbon dioxide level in Earth’s atmosphere was approximately 800 percent higher than it is today.

It's natural.

June 2019 - hottest June on record
July 2019 - hottest month on record
August 2019 - second-hottest August on record
September 2019 - hottest September on record
October 2019 - hottest October on record

Not buying it. The fact that the Democrats are behind it doesn't help-they have been lying and making up stuff for three years.

My friends, it’s only when we talk about acting on climate do some ask,“how are you going to pay for it?” As though climate inaction doesn’t have a price tag. As though the Midwest didn’t flood. As though California isn’t on fire. As though 1000s didn’t die in María.

Climate inaction doesn't have a price tag because AGW is a con.

we need a Green New Deal for public housing, my friends!

Create 240,000 jobs
Cut carbon emissions as much as taking 1.2 million cars off the road

Our leaders have neglected + forgotten public housing for decades.

Millions are forced to choose between living in homes with toxic mold and unreliable heat, or sleeping on the street--that's why we need AOC and Bernie's #GreenNewDeal for Public housing.

Let's make it happen

The last time it was big banks that got a bailout.

The last time it was Wall Street that got a bailout.

This time, we're gonna mail out Main Street, we're gonna bailout the people, we're gonna bail out the working class, and make 100s of 1000s of jobs in the process, and show that we can have a people centered economy while revitalizing our instructure and preparing for the future

Nope, if you want to go back to the horse and buggy feel free. Me? I'm staying with fossil fuel burning human killer

The federal government is one of the worst polluters on the planet.

Seems to me the last thing people should be asking for is more of the federal government. Does not compute.

we need a Green New Deal for public housing, my friends!

Create 240,000 jobs
Cut carbon emissions as much as taking 1.2 million cars off the road

Our leaders have neglected + forgotten public housing for decades.

Millions are forced to choose between living in homes with toxic mold and unreliable heat, or sleeping on the street--that's why we need AOC and Bernie's #GreenNewDeal for Public housing.

Let's make it happen
How about they clean up their own mess-vinegar works great on mold. And let those two swing a hammer like Jimmy Carter if they really believe in this.

i'm not a scientist, i failed physics in college, but i LISTEN to what the scientists say.

major international cities, including Venice right now, will flood, and billions of people will die unless we take urgent action, my friends

we will have mass migration of billions of people if we dont enact the GND

we have a major crisis in front of us, and there's only one way to deal with it!

GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL!

"I want to be the party of the New Deal again. The party of the Civil Rights Act, the one that electrified this nation and fights for all people. For that, many would call us radical. But we aren’t “pushing the party left,” we are bringing the party home" - Bernut

The UN and their Commie Bastard Supporters can Shove Agenda21 retitled Agenda 2030 up their Green New Scam Asses!

"I want to be the party of the New Deal again. The party of the Civil Rights Act, the one that electrified this nation and fights for all people. For that, many would call us radical. But we aren’t “pushing the party left,” we are bringing the party home" - Bernut
You aren't my brother. I hate con games that start out like that and I like the people that start them even less.

And by Home, you mean this:

Stalin killed millions. A Stanford historian answers the question, was it genocide?

Who Killed More: Hitler, Stalin, or Mao?

How Joseph Stalin Starved Millions in the Ukrainian Famine

Major Soviet Paper Says 20 Million Died As Victims of Stalin

i'm not a scientist, i failed physics in college, but i LISTEN to what the scientists say.

major international cities, including Venice right now, will flood, and billions of people will die unless we take urgent action, my friends

we will have mass migration of billions of people if we dont enact the GND

we have a major crisis in front of us, and there's only one way to deal with it!

GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL! GREEN NEW DEAL!

I am and I don't listen to these hucksters. The climate has always changed. To think we're causing it shows how arrogant we are and we're not going to be able to stop it.

People who follow the crowd believe in the man-made doomsday hoax

People who think for themselves do not

Forum List

Back