Brown people are left out of politics

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
This is the way things are currently trending in America:

Republicans: party of white people
Democrats: party of black people

Considering that browns and other shades like yellow (various hispanics, indians, asians, etc.) are the fastest growing groups, it is amazing how we are completely left out of any discussion, like we are just here to work like slaves, and we'll just be forced to choose a side. We come to America, contribute and make it work, and are completely ignored for our efforts.

Well, no more from me. I'm dropping out and getting on welfare. I'll let those white and black people work for me for a change.

This is the way things are currently trending in America:

Republicans: party of white people
Democrats: party of black people

Considering that browns and other shades like yellow (various hispanics, indians, asians, etc.) are the fastest growing groups, it is amazing how we are completely left out of any discussion, like we are just here to work like slaves, and we'll just be forced to choose a side. We come to America, contribute and make it work, and are completely ignored for our efforts.

Well, no more from me. I'm dropping out and getting on welfare. I'll let those white and black people work for me for a change.

What do you want, a gold star? I'm white... I get no special recognition, nor do I want any. So hey, you wanna be that guy, go for it.

Forum List

Back