Brown's stepfather....did he instigate the burning in Ferguson?

You keep passing your self off as some expert on logic and debate

Yet another baseless allegation that you cannot substantiate!
And your claim is that it is a baseless allegation is based on what?

It's a fucking OPINION. I'm entitled to my opinion every bit as much as you are entitled to be wrong about yours.

An opinion is a personal view or attitude.

You made this allegation about me;

That is an allegation which means "an assertion made with little or no proof."

As far as being baseless is concerned you provided no substantiation for your allegation ergo it is baseless. Something that you have done consistently in this topic.

That you threw in yet another ad hom substantiates that I am correct in my assessment of your lack of value to this thread.
You probably need to check your dictionary.

I threw in my opinion, same as you. Why are my opinions baseless and yours are to be taken as fact? Could it be because they are YOUR opinions?

It's a fucking OPINION. I'm entitled to my opinion every bit as much as you are entitled to be wrong about yours.
Yes you are entitled to your opinion no matter how simplistic and risible it may be.
And you are entitled to be wrong.
I know but in this case I'm right.
And I know you're wrong.

Yes you are entitled to your opinion no matter how simplistic and risible it may be.
And you are entitled to be wrong.
I know but in this case I'm right.
And I know you're wrong.
You are entitled to your erroneous opinion.

An opinion is a personal view or attitude.

You made this allegation about me;

That is an allegation which means "an assertion made with little or no proof."

As far as being baseless is concerned you provided no substantiation for your allegation ergo it is baseless. Something that you have done consistently in this topic.

That you threw in yet another ad hom substantiates that I am correct in my assessment of your lack of value to this thread.
You probably need to check your dictionary.

I threw in my opinion, same as you. Why are my opinions baseless and yours are to be taken as fact? Could it be because they are YOUR opinions?

Except that I am not the one claiming what you are falsely alleging.

Onus remains on you to prove your baseless allegation about me.

keep passing your self off as some expert on logic and debate

So far all you have done is squirm like a 3 year old needing to pee because you can't back up what you claimed.

What is ironic here is that you are losing this debate because you lack the logic to substantiate your claim. But to be fair that isn't possible since your allegation is baseless to begin with. Logic and debate just aren't your strong suits. Perhaps that is why you made that allegation in the first place. Because to someone like you I might appear to be an "expert" even if I never make any such claims about myself.

Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Difference of opinion there, my friend.

No. You haven't made that claim, but you do act as though you imagine yourself superior.

I'm done. Happy Thanksgiving.

Do you understand the difference between claims and actions?

Yes, because otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.

You are making baseless claims about alleged actions that you cannot substantiate because I have never made any posts where I claim to be an "expert" or "superior" when it comes to logic and debate.

Yes, and so did Sharpton, the black Panthers, Obama, Holder and all you liberal sympathizers on the side of some thug who attacked a woman first then charged at police officer.....any blood of innocent people and all the destruction of Innocent business owners is on YOU HANDS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back