Brown's stepfather....did he instigate the burning in Ferguson?

calling for criminal actions or destruction of property

Moving the goalposts now?

This was my original statement;

We have masses of video of TP'ers saying stupid stuff in anger over the ACA.

The onus is on you to prove that I allegedly said what you are egregiously and falsely alleging now.

Come on now try to keep up. Here I will lead you down the trail

The title of the thread is

The discussion here centers around the question of did he instigate or have any thing to do with the criminal behavior of the rioters due to his call for violence/destruction.

Your statement above is an attempt to deflect the thread by bringing the TP into the discussion and claiming they said stupid stuff. I decided to play along with you and agreed that folks do say stupid stuff out of anger

My exact statement
While I agree that people say stupid things in anger that does not dismiss the fact that you are accountable for your own actions.

I then in an attempt to bring your example of the TP back on track asked the following

As far as the Teaparty reference do you have recording of any of the principals or leaders of the events calling for destruction of property. I will wait on your examples but I bet I need to get ready for a long wait

So as you see I did not falsely accuse you of saying anything. I simply played off your statement and asked for proof as it related to this topic

Now that I have lead you back to the topic, can you prove what I asked? Or was your statement not relevant to this conversation?

I made the comparison to the TP because they also said stupid stuff in the heat of the moment. That you cannot make that connection is not my problem.

You subsequently alleged that I couldn't provide you with proof that the TP'ers had said stupid stuff and I provided you plenty of examples.

You then moved the goalposts by trying to claim that I had stated specific conditions when I had done nothing of the sort and you have failed to prove that I did.

So you are striking out here and you want me give you yet another swing? You made false allegations as to what I actually posted and now you are playing silly games trying to cover your error.

I stand by my position and my links. The onus remains on you to prove that what I posted was untrue. You can't and that it where it stands.

Have a nice day.

That footage of her falling apart, him holding her and then finally screaming out his rage and pain -

I'm sorry that RWs are so et up with their racist hate but no one can say they would not have lost control in that moment. Those people have been pushed to edge and more.

Try a little compassion.

Or, you could just keep on yammering your mindless hate while pretending to be good christians.

'tis the season, right?

Fuck you retard. Normal people don't react to grief that way.

Seriously, you are a waste of oxygen.

You'd be kind and forgiving to the person who killed your kid? Whether it was justified, or an accident, or whatever? You'd just not get angry?
The step father called for destruction of property non of which pertained to the death of Brown

Right. It couldn't possibly have been anger directed toward a system that he feels killed his stepson.

A car lot, pizza joint, wig store etc... many of which were owned by minority owners were all part of a system that he felt killed his son? Hell if that is true he should be institutionalized for being damn crazy

Oh, I'm sorry.....I must have missed where the man said, "Burn down a car lot, a pizza joint, and a wig store."

I guess you just disproved that the mob was taking orders from Brown's stepdad.

That footage of her falling apart, him holding her and then finally screaming out his rage and pain -

I'm sorry that RWs are so et up with their racist hate but no one can say they would not have lost control in that moment. Those people have been pushed to edge and more.

Try a little compassion.

Or, you could just keep on yammering your mindless hate while pretending to be good christians.

'tis the season, right?

You'd be kind and forgiving to the person who killed your kid? Whether it was justified, or an accident, or whatever? You'd just not get angry?
Damned straight I'd be pissed, but I wouldn't shout "burn the bitch down". Nor would I expect my supporters to steal beer and candy from a convenience store or burn down a pizza shop.
You seem to think grief excuses abhorrent behavior. It doesn't.

You arent normal if you dont progress through the stages of grief idiot.

Sure, most peoples grief process is calling to "burn the bitch down"

So your a grief councilor now?
Anger is the second stage of grieving. You could threaten to kill your mother during that time. You dont have to be a grief counselor to know that.

I know you hate facts Mikweed , but try reading the law. Yelling over the phone that you will kill your mother is NOT the same thing a gathering in a group and yelling about burning businesses down, AS businesses are being burned down.
We werent dicussing the law dumbear. We were discussing the stages of grief. Keep up.

The stages of grief don't allow one to break the law Milkweed

You truly are stupid sonny

Anger is the second stage of grieving. You could threaten to kill your mother during that time. You dont have to be a grief counselor to know that.

I know you hate facts Mikweed , but try reading the law. Yelling over the phone that you will kill your mother is NOT the same thing a gathering in a group and yelling about burning businesses down, AS businesses are being burned down.
We werent dicussing the law dumbear. We were discussing the stages of grief. Keep up.

Who said they did?

Try a little compassion.

'tis the season, right?

Son, if someone intentionally and needelsy killed one of my children. I'd kill them, without question. If one of my children was killed while fighting a police officer, I'd be sad that they made the choice they made

In NEITHER case would I be out whooping it up ad telling others to burn businesses down.

Seriously? Who behaves like this and then has the gall to say" Why does every other race thing we're inferior?"

Try a little compassion.

'tis the season, right?

Damned straight I'd be pissed, but I wouldn't shout "burn the bitch down". Nor would I expect my supporters to steal beer and candy from a convenience store or burn down a pizza shop.

So, now you guys are deciding that he told the mob what to burn and had "expectations" that they would steal beer.

He didn't say "burn businesses down."

Who said they did?

Then you agree, urging others to burn down businesses is not an appropriate display of grief and no excuse to break the law.

Try a little compassion.

'tis the season, right?

Been there as a step parent and as a facilitator in a support group. Never seen such a reaction (not being argumentative, just relating my experience).

The onus is on you to prove that I allegedly said what you are egregiously and falsely alleging now.

Come on now try to keep up. Here I will lead you down the trail

The title of the thread is

The discussion here centers around the question of did he instigate or have any thing to do with the criminal behavior of the rioters due to his call for violence/destruction.

Your statement above is an attempt to deflect the thread by bringing the TP into the discussion and claiming they said stupid stuff. I decided to play along with you and agreed that folks do say stupid stuff out of anger

My exact statement
While I agree that people say stupid things in anger that does not dismiss the fact that you are accountable for your own actions.

I then in an attempt to bring your example of the TP back on track asked the following

As far as the Teaparty reference do you have recording of any of the principals or leaders of the events calling for destruction of property. I will wait on your examples but I bet I need to get ready for a long wait

So as you see I did not falsely accuse you of saying anything. I simply played off your statement and asked for proof as it related to this topic

Now that I have lead you back to the topic, can you prove what I asked? Or was your statement not relevant to this conversation?

I made the comparison to the TP because they also said stupid stuff in the heat of the moment. That you cannot make that connection is not my problem.

You subsequently alleged that I couldn't provide you with proof that the TP'ers had said stupid stuff and I provided you plenty of examples.

You then moved the goalposts by trying to claim that I had stated specific conditions when I had done nothing of the sort and you have failed to prove that I did.

So you are striking out here and you want me give you yet another swing? You made false allegations as to what I actually posted and now you are playing silly games trying to cover your error.

I stand by my position and my links. The onus remains on you to prove that what I posted was untrue. You can't and that it where it stands.

Have a nice day.

I see that I owe you a heartfelt apology. I by my own admission just assumed you were capable of staying on topic and carrying on an honest debate without the need for using logically fallacy. I see that was not the case and should have realized that some when faced with loosing an argument must resort to deflection instead of owning up to the fact that they are loosing. It was my fault for assuming you were capable of honest debate and for that Apologize. You may now carry on with the spin and false equivalencies

Try a little compassion.

'tis the season, right?

Been there as a step parent and as a facilitator in a support group. Never seen such a reaction (not being argumentative, just relating my experience).
Doesnt really matter what you have seen. The point is that you are liable to say pretty much anything when consumed with anger and rage.

Try a little compassion.

'tis the season, right?

Son, if someone intentionally and needelsy killed one of my children. I'd kill them, without question. If one of my children was killed while fighting a police officer, I'd be sad that they made the choice they made

In NEITHER case would I be out whooping it up ad telling others to burn businesses down.

Seriously? Who behaves like this and then has the gall to say" Why does every other race thing we're inferior?"

Try a little compassion.

'tis the season, right?

So, now you guys are deciding that he told the mob what to burn and had "expectations" that they would steal beer.

He didn't say "burn businesses down."

Two points...you're a moron. Don't know who I'm referring to? How about not continuing to add on to a thread that makes it incomprehensible to read? Further, you can not scream on the roof of a car to BURN THIS BITCH down without facing charges of inciting to riot...the BITCH in this case is clearly the entire city of Ferguson....

Who said they did?

Then you agree, urging others to burn down businesses is not an appropriate display of grief and no excuse to break the law.
Yes.

It seems like you were equating what tea party people have said to what the stepfather said..no? So now prove the tea party people said ahing remotely similar to what this punk said.
It seems the poster either has a difficult time staying on topic, wishes to derail subjects or prefers logical fallacy to honest debate

You are entitled to your own opinion but not to your own "factoids".

The step father called for destruction of property non of which pertained to the death of Brown

Right. It couldn't possibly have been anger directed toward a system that he feels killed his stepson.

A car lot, pizza joint, wig store etc... many of which were owned by minority owners were all part of a system that he felt killed his son? Hell if that is true he should be institutionalized for being damn crazy

Oh, I'm sorry.....I must have missed where the man said, "Burn down a car lot, a pizza joint, and a wig store."

I guess you just disproved that the mob was taking orders from Brown's stepdad.
By his words of "Burn this bitch down" one would take that to mean he meant the town. Seeing as such business were part of the town I believe we can say your point failed

Forum List

Back