Bruce Ohr, FBI together attempted to flip Russian oligarchs to gather information on Trump campaign

The FBI and Department of Justice partnered on a secret program aimed at flipping Russian oligarchs with potentially damaging information about the Trump campaign's alleged involvement with the Kremlin, according to a New York Times report Saturday.

Justice Department official Bruce Ohr worked with the FBI to attempt to turn one of those oligarchs, Oleg V. Deripaska, who is close to the Russian government.

At one point, FBI agents made a suprise, "uninvited" visit at Deripaska's home in New York and questioned him on whether Paul Manafort, then-chairman of Trump’s campaign, "had served as a link between the campaign and the Kremlin," the Times reports.

The effort appears to have been unsuccessful, and according to DOJ documents obtained by the New York Times, Deripaska refuted investigator's theories about collusion between the Kremlin and Trump campaign and organized crime in Russia.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com.

Deripaska was a lot closer to McCain than he got to Trump.

Search engine ‘mccain deripaska’.
And so, what are you implying here?
Good Lord...have a 5th grader read it and explain it to you in words of 3 syllables or less.....who are these morons?
We'll, you haven't made a case. I have; NYT: Bruce Ohr, Christopher Steele involved in efforts to flip Russian oligarch - CNNPolitics Bruce Ohr has been after Russian Oligarch's since 2014. How is this tied to Ohr's wrong doing as it applies to Trump and his campaign? If you folks aren't going to tell us, then this is nothing but a distraction that once again tells us it's all made up nonsense. You and the rest of these apologists need to start getting your stories straight, and to tell us "exactly" what the wrong doing was? So far, it's the same old thing. Invent a scandal that doesn't exist.

Ohr might turn out to be the John Dean of the 21st century.
Ohr dropped sever criminal misconduct bombs in his testimony. He implicated 7 FBI and DOJ officials and 5 Obama white house staff members who violated all agencies policies, withheld vital exculpatory evidence from FISA court judges, allowed a criminal conflict of interest by Ohr and his wife, paid an informant who had been fired for misconduct, unmasked and leaked secret information, among other items...

Bruce Ohr was the lynch pin and testimony was given that he followed orders of superiors who were fully informed of his actions and contacts including communication with Mueller's office (specifically Andrew Wisemann). He basically gave up the whole group colluding to remove Trump from office and the tracks for monies paid etc..

My bet is, by the end of next week a letter requesting criminal prosecution will come from congress and is why the dems decided not to attend and sent their staff, so they would not be seen as 'involved' prior to elections. When this finally breaks the dam anyone caught up in the flood is going to be swept away by demoralized democrats who will not come out and vote.

Where is my bag of popcorn...
What "exactly" is the misconduct, seeing that Ohr has been trying to flip Russian Oligarchs since 2014?
Only this once..... Ohrs wife Nellie works for Fussion GPS who happens to have several Russian oligarchs as clients....NO CONFLICT THERE!
You tell me hot shot? Are you working in government? Do you know what "exactly" her role is in all this, if any? Maybe before you start tossing out a bunch of theories, rants, and incomplete information, maybe you might want to find that out? Because if you haven't already, this OP is worth teats.

The FBI and Department of Justice partnered on a secret program aimed at flipping Russian oligarchs with potentially damaging information about the Trump campaign's alleged involvement with the Kremlin, according to a New York Times report Saturday.

Justice Department official Bruce Ohr worked with the FBI to attempt to turn one of those oligarchs, Oleg V. Deripaska, who is close to the Russian government.

At one point, FBI agents made a suprise, "uninvited" visit at Deripaska's home in New York and questioned him on whether Paul Manafort, then-chairman of Trump’s campaign, "had served as a link between the campaign and the Kremlin," the Times reports.

The effort appears to have been unsuccessful, and according to DOJ documents obtained by the New York Times, Deripaska refuted investigator's theories about collusion between the Kremlin and Trump campaign and organized crime in Russia.

I should hope that they did. It would have stopped this criminal President right in his tracks. He would never have been inaugurated.

Good Lord...have a 5th grader read it and explain it to you in words of 3 syllables or less.....who are these morons?
We'll, you haven't made a case. I have; NYT: Bruce Ohr, Christopher Steele involved in efforts to flip Russian oligarch - CNNPolitics Bruce Ohr has been after Russian Oligarch's since 2014. How is this tied to Ohr's wrong doing as it applies to Trump and his campaign? If you folks aren't going to tell us, then this is nothing but a distraction that once again tells us it's all made up nonsense. You and the rest of these apologists need to start getting your stories straight, and to tell us "exactly" what the wrong doing was? So far, it's the same old thing. Invent a scandal that doesn't exist.
NYT AND CNN.... Get some REAL NEWS

DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say

This thread = "look at me! This is relevant! Pay attention to me!"

But we all know it's just more attempted distraction from the tRumpanzees.
Thought it was impossible, this sack of shit gets dumber with each post..... incredible shrinking brain!
Lol, you're then idiot who keeps falling for the fake news, not me.

Do you care that Bruce Ohr's wife was paid to create the fake dossier? Do you feel that its a conflict of interest when you're supposed to be in charge of an investigation and your wife is receiving money to create dirt on a campaign opponent? Or does this all seem above board to you?

I should hope that they did. It would have stopped this criminal President right in his tracks. He would never have been inaugurated.
Always knew you were a communist...walking all over our Constitution and election system that the people voted for

Thought it was impossible, this sack of shit gets dumber with each post..... incredible shrinking brain!

Do you care that Bruce Ohr's wife was paid to create the fake dossier? Do you feel that its a conflict of interest when you're supposed to be in charge of an investigation and your wife is receiving money to create dirt on a campaign opponent? Or does this all seem above board to you?
That is all fake news. Brice orhs wife was not paid to create the dossier. She happened to work for the same company hired to work on the opposition research. Steele is the author of the dossier.

DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say
And what is an "anti-Trump dossier"? And what was inappropriate about Ohr keeping Mueller in the loop about the "dossier"?

So far, you aren't coming clean, because you aren't answering my key questions. Again, what was Ohr's wrong doing going after Russian Oligarch's since 2014? If you can't answer, then your argument is no more.

That is all fake news. Brice orhs wife was not paid to create the dossier. She happened to work for the same company hired to work on the opposition research. Steele is the author of the dossier.
Sure, you also believe in the tooth fairy

And what is an "anti-Trump dossier"? And what was inappropriate about Ohr keeping Mueller in the loop about the "dossier"?

So far, you aren't coming clean, because you aren't answering my key questions. Again, what was Ohr's wrong doing going after Russian Oligarch's since 2014? If you can't answer, then your argument is no more.
It's a political thing, you wouldn't understand!

House Republicans: Bruce Ohr 'deserves' to be fired, but Trump should wait until public hearing - Washington Examiner
Washington Examiner › white-house › h...

4 days ago · House Republicans investigating Department of Justice employee Bruce Ohr for his role in FBI obtaining the Trump-Russia dossier would like to see him fired, but aides close to the lawmakers' thinking say they are are split as to whether President Trump should take action before .

They're getting caught with their pants down already. I asked him about the wife, and he can't answer. You just did. Thanks! They'll be out of here shortly and we'll clear the board. They're throwing spaghetti up against the wall at a scandal that doesn't exist. And Trump made an idiot of himself doing the same thing towards the wife.

Ok, do you realize that Fusion GPS has only a handful of employees? Do you think its a conflict of interest that the lead investigators wife is working for the company paid to create a fake dossier against a political opponent?

Bull shit! Now you're lying. The truth is the only thing here that needs understanding, and you chunked it in the trash. Start answering my questions, or get on down the road. I'm not interested in debating liars.

House Republicans: Bruce Ohr 'deserves' to be fired, but Trump should wait until public hearing - Washington Examiner

4 days ago · House Republicans investigating Department of Justice employee Bruce Ohr for his role in FBI obtaining the Trump-Russia dossier would like to see him fired, but aides close to the lawmakers' thinking say they are are split as to whether President Trump should take action before .
Deserves to be fired for what? That's the million dollar question that the OP and the rest of the dishonest liars on this board can't answer. So let me help you all out. There is no reason to get rid of Ohr, other than to try and discredit this investigation. Well the lies and the deceit aren't going to work. We are onto this game like flies on shit boys and girls from the Right. Now go back into your miserable holes.

Ok, do you realize that Fusion GPS has only a handful of employees? Do you think its a conflict of interest that the lead investigators wife is working for the company paid to create a fake dossier against a political opponent?
We'll, until you prove the dossier is fake, your whole post is not only useless, it stays a lie.

Still waiting liar? You've got a lot of questions to answer for.

Forum List

Back