Bruce Ohr, FBI together attempted to flip Russian oligarchs to gather information on Trump campaign

Deserves to be fired for what? That's the million dollar question that the OP and the rest of the dishonest liars on this board can't answer. So let me help you all out. There is no reason to get rid of Ohr, other than to try and discredit this investigation. Well the lies and the deceit aren't going to work. We are onto this game like flies on shit boys and girls from the Right. Now go back into your miserable holes.

Deserves to be fired because he had obvious conflicting interests with keeping Mueller "in the loop" about the fake dossier and his wife worked for the company that created it. He should have never been a part of it but since he is, he needs to be gone. So does Mueller as he has ties behind the scenes as well. The corruption is there, you just have to want to actually see it and not hate Trump so much that you're blinded to it.

DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say

Good Lord...have a 5th grader read it and explain it to you in words of 3 syllables or less.....who are these morons?
We'll, you haven't made a case. I have; NYT: Bruce Ohr, Christopher Steele involved in efforts to flip Russian oligarch - CNNPolitics Bruce Ohr has been after Russian Oligarch's since 2014. How is this tied to Ohr's wrong doing as it applies to Trump and his campaign? If you folks aren't going to tell us, then this is nothing but a distraction that once again tells us it's all made up nonsense. You and the rest of these apologists need to start getting your stories straight, and to tell us "exactly" what the wrong doing was? So far, it's the same old thing. Invent a scandal that doesn't exist.
NYT AND CNN.... Get some REAL NEWS

DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say
And what is an "anti-Trump dossier"? And what was inappropriate about Ohr keeping Mueller in the loop about the "dossier"?

So far, you aren't coming clean, because you aren't answering my key questions. Again, what was Ohr's wrong doing going after Russian Oligarch's since 2014? If you can't answer, then your argument is no more.
It's a political thing, you wouldn't understand!

House Republicans: Bruce Ohr 'deserves' to be fired, but Trump should wait until public hearing - Washington Examiner
Washington Examiner › white-house › h...

4 days ago · House Republicans investigating Department of Justice employee Bruce Ohr for his role in FBI obtaining the Trump-Russia dossier would like to see him fired, but aides close to the lawmakers' thinking say they are are split as to whether President Trump should take action before .
Still waiting liar? You've got a lot of questions to answer for.
Go to YouTube

Jordan on revamalation from Ohr's closed-door
Testimony

This thread = "look at me! This is relevant! Pay attention to me!"

But we all know it's just more attempted distraction from the tRumpanzees.
Thought it was impossible, this sack of shit gets dumber with each post..... incredible shrinking brain!
Lol, you're then idiot who keeps falling for the fake news, not me.

Do you care that Bruce Ohr's wife was paid to create the fake dossier? Do you feel that its a conflict of interest when you're supposed to be in charge of an investigation and your wife is receiving money to create dirt on a campaign opponent? Or does this all seem above board to you?
That is all fake news. Brice orhs wife was not paid to create the dossier. She happened to work for the same company hired to work on the opposition research. Steele is the author of the dossier.
Sure, you also believe in the tooth fairy
:777:And this is what your argument has been reduced to? You have been had sonny boy. You can't answer my questions for one, and it was the tooth fairy who dreamed up a story about Bruce Ohr's wife not having anything to do with the Steele dossier. You folks are a trip.

They did not disclose to the FISA court that Ohr's wife worked for the company that was PAID MONEY to create an unverified dirty dossier on Trump.

The reasons Ohr should be fired are numerous and plenty.

The entire "investigation" i.e. frame job by Meuller should end soon. They have nothing and it was all based on crooked fake intelligence paid for by Clinton to russians. Like they say, accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty.

We'll, you haven't made a case. I have; NYT: Bruce Ohr, Christopher Steele involved in efforts to flip Russian oligarch - CNNPolitics Bruce Ohr has been after Russian Oligarch's since 2014. How is this tied to Ohr's wrong doing as it applies to Trump and his campaign? If you folks aren't going to tell us, then this is nothing but a distraction that once again tells us it's all made up nonsense. You and the rest of these apologists need to start getting your stories straight, and to tell us "exactly" what the wrong doing was? So far, it's the same old thing. Invent a scandal that doesn't exist.

And what is an "anti-Trump dossier"? And what was inappropriate about Ohr keeping Mueller in the loop about the "dossier"?

So far, you aren't coming clean, because you aren't answering my key questions. Again, what was Ohr's wrong doing going after Russian Oligarch's since 2014? If you can't answer, then your argument is no more.

House Republicans: Bruce Ohr 'deserves' to be fired, but Trump should wait until public hearing - Washington Examiner

4 days ago · House Republicans investigating Department of Justice employee Bruce Ohr for his role in FBI obtaining the Trump-Russia dossier would like to see him fired, but aides close to the lawmakers' thinking say they are are split as to whether President Trump should take action before .
Go to YouTube

Testimony
Jim Jordan? You are reducing yourself to this coward who stands and says nothing when young boys get sodomized in the boys showers? Seriously? Jim Jordan does one thing consistently at hearings. He makes damn sure the one he wants to bring down never speaks. He does it over and over. Jordan has zero credibility anywhere.

For fun's and giggles, I watched Jordan. He said absolutely nothing relevant to the wife. He basically said she was employed but nothing else. Nothing relative! And? I'm asking him, just like I asked you? The there there? What is it? You didn't answer my question for a reason. Because Jordan can't either. It's why he never presented an explanation. All he and you need is a pretty blond giving a nod of approval for saying and explaining nothing. Planting innuendos all around doesn't make a case. You should no better than that. But your dishonest, so what else can we expect right?

Thought it was impossible, this sack of shit gets dumber with each post..... incredible shrinking brain!

Do you care that Bruce Ohr's wife was paid to create the fake dossier? Do you feel that its a conflict of interest when you're supposed to be in charge of an investigation and your wife is receiving money to create dirt on a campaign opponent? Or does this all seem above board to you?
That is all fake news. Brice orhs wife was not paid to create the dossier. She happened to work for the same company hired to work on the opposition research. Steele is the author of the dossier.
:777:And this is what your argument has been reduced to? You have been had sonny boy. You can't answer my questions for one, and it was the tooth fairy who dreamed up a story about Bruce Ohr's wife not having anything to do with the Steele dossier. You folks are a trip.
Damn, I guess we just can't fix your stupid...but entertaining watching you believe all the lies that your DemoCommie party sends out!

Go to YouTube

Testimony
Jim Jordan? You are reducing yourself to this coward who stands and says nothing when young boys get sodomized in the boys showers? Seriously? Jim Jordan does one thing consistently at hearings. He makes damn sure the one he wants to bring down never speaks. He does it over and over. Jordan has zero credibility anywhere.

For fun's and giggles, I watched Jordan. He said absolutely nothing relevant to the wife. He basically said she was employed but nothing else. Nothing relative! And? I'm asking him, just like I asked you? The there there? What is it? You didn't answer my question for a reason. Because Jordan can't either. It's why he never presented an explanation. All he and you need is a pretty blond giving a nod of approval for saying and explaining nothing. Planting innuendos all around doesn't make a case. You should no better than that. But your dishonest, so what else can we expect right?
See you even LIE about Jim Jordan...you leftist scum all need to be dispatched. THAT would make America Great Again!

Rep. Jim Jordan, the Ohio congressman who was spotted as a star by President Trump at a rally last week, is finally getting some vindication.

Turns out that an earlier smear-attack on him, put on by the left about how he supposedly ignored sexual abuse as a coach earlier in his career, reported copiously by the press, was fake and phony all along. Just as Thomas Lifson suspected from the get-go, calling it the work of "the left's personal destruction machine." Turns out the person who leveled the original charge has since recanted. According to the Daily Caller:

A former Ohio State University wrestler is recanting his claims that Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan knew of sexual abuse allegations against a university physician when he coached wrestling at the school over 20 years ago.

“At no time did I ever say or have any direct knowledge that Jim Jordan knew of Dr. Richard Strauss’s inappropriate behavior,” Mark Coleman, a former MMA fighter who wrestled at Ohio State when Jordan coached there, said in a statement.

“I have nothing but respect for Jim Jordan as I have known him for more than 30 years and know him to be of impeccable character.”

Coleman is the first former OSU wrestler to recant his claims that Jordan knew about sexual abuse at the hands of Dr. Richard Strauss, an OSU physician accused of molesting dozens of student-athletes.

So there was nothing to it all along. Yet the press, which so loudly reported the original lie, has just minimally covered this recantation. Will they now report the recantation with as much vim and vigor as they did the original charges? If they don't, it's proof positive that the whole thing was a setup all along

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Go to YouTube

Testimony

You even lie about Ohrs wife in the video....how do you subversives NOT think you can't get caught....ROTFLMFAO at your LOW 2 digit IQ!!!!!

Deserves to be fired for what? That's the million dollar question that the OP and the rest of the dishonest liars on this board can't answer. So let me help you all out. There is no reason to get rid of Ohr, other than to try and discredit this investigation. Well the lies and the deceit aren't going to work. We are onto this game like flies on shit boys and girls from the Right. Now go back into your miserable holes.

Deserves to be fired because he had obvious conflicting interests with keeping Mueller "in the loop" about the fake dossier and his wife worked for the company that created it.
Do you have any idea how unbelievably empty and stupid this explanation is? What "conflicting interests"? What "fake dossier"? Prove it is fake. And what the hell does Bruce Ohr's wife working for the company have to do with the price of apples?
He should have never been a part of it but since he is, he needs to be gone.
Why and why? You haven't explained anything. Now's your chance.
So does Mueller as he has ties behind the scenes as well.
Do you even have the foggiest idea of what you are talking about? Do you water your garden with Brawndo?
The corruption is there, you just have to want to actually see it and not hate Trump so much that you're blinded to it.
No, in order not to be an idiot, you have to produce corruption. Has nothing to do with Trump. It has everything to do with looking for the truth. Get busy!

Deserves to be fired because he had obvious conflicting interests with keeping Mueller "in the loop" about the fake dossier and his wife worked for the company that created it.
Do you have any idea how unbelievably empty and stupid this explanation is? What "conflicting interests"? What "fake dossier"? Prove it is fake. And what the hell does Bruce Ohr's wife working for the company have to do with the price of apples?
Do you even have the foggiest idea of what you are talking about? Do you water your garden with Brawndo?
The corruption is there, you just have to want to actually see it and not hate Trump so much that you're blinded to it.
No, in order not to be an idiot, you have to produce corruption. Has nothing to do with Trump. It has everything to do with looking for the truth. Get busy!

I'm not going to play your game. The proof of the fake dossier has been posted ad nausum on this forum. As is the proof of Ohr's ties to Fusion GPS.

You can lead the dumb to knowledge but you can't make them think.

All the Ruskies were closer to the Dems than Trump.
Like who?

Putin said he wanted trump and told all his people to support trump.
Why would he do and say that C4 when he just finished a URANIUM DEAL with Democrats paid Blow Job DOUBLE his talking fee to go to Moscow, and his close associates paid the Clinton a crime Family Foundation over $145 million in donations

Yes, the Clintons should be investigated
Washington Post

upload_2018-9-2_13-18-32.jpeg
Nov 19, 2017 · In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian ...

Putin KNOWS he could BUY OFF Hildebeast if president....simple logic, as if any lefty uses it!

Damn, I guess we just can't fix your stupid...but entertaining watching you believe all the lies that your DemoCommie party sends out!
Do you understand, that you just said absolutely nothing, and confirmed the fact that you were lying, and could not answer my questions? You are definitely done here.

The FBI and Department of Justice partnered on a secret program aimed at flipping Russian oligarchs with potentially damaging information about the Trump campaign's alleged involvement with the Kremlin, according to a New York Times report Saturday.

Justice Department official Bruce Ohr worked with the FBI to attempt to turn one of those oligarchs, Oleg V. Deripaska, who is close to the Russian government.

At one point, FBI agents made a suprise, "uninvited" visit at Deripaska's home in New York and questioned him on whether Paul Manafort, then-chairman of Trump’s campaign, "had served as a link between the campaign and the Kremlin," the Times reports.

The effort appears to have been unsuccessful, and according to DOJ documents obtained by the New York Times, Deripaska refuted investigator's theories about collusion between the Kremlin and Trump campaign and organized crime in Russia.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com.

Deripaska was a lot closer to McCain than he got to Trump.

Search engine ‘mccain deripaska’.
And so, what are you implying here?
Good Lord...have a 5th grader read it and explain it to you in words of 3 syllables or less.....who are these morons?

Ohr might turn out to be the John Dean of the 21st century.
Ohr dropped sever criminal misconduct bombs in his testimony. He implicated 7 FBI and DOJ officials and 5 Obama white house staff members who violated all agencies policies, withheld vital exculpatory evidence from FISA court judges, allowed a criminal conflict of interest by Ohr and his wife, paid an informant who had been fired for misconduct, unmasked and leaked secret information, among other items...

Bruce Ohr was the lynch pin and testimony was given that he followed orders of superiors who were fully informed of his actions and contacts including communication with Mueller's office (specifically Andrew Wisemann). He basically gave up the whole group colluding to remove Trump from office and the tracks for monies paid etc..

My bet is, by the end of next week a letter requesting criminal prosecution will come from congress and is why the dems decided not to attend and sent their staff, so they would not be seen as 'involved' prior to elections. When this finally breaks the dam anyone caught up in the flood is going to be swept away by demoralized democrats who will not come out and vote.

Where is my bag of popcorn...
What "exactly" is the misconduct, seeing that Ohr has been trying to flip Russian Oligarchs since 2014?
Do you know what a conflict in interests is?

Orh is in charge of an investigation to flip Russian Organized Crime. Nothing wrong with that.. Orh's wife works for fusion GPS as an intel oprative. nothing wrong with that...

Enter Hillary and the DNC who now pays Fusion GPS to create a political attack document for Trump. Steel is hired by Fusion GPS who is now working WITH Mrs Orh to create that document. Steel, working for Clinton through Fusion GPS pays ACTIVE RUSSIAN AGENTS for information that can be linked back to the Kremlin. This is a violation of FEC rules an several federal election laws.

When Steels Handler at the FBI find out that he was being paid by Fusion and by extension, Clinton, they questioned the veracity of the information they were receiving. Steel, in an attempt to give his document credibility, then distributed the information to several people (John McCain) and news organizations. This violated his employment agreement with the FBI who terminated him and stopped using his intel as "unreliable and without merit". At this point Steel is being paid by both our federal government and the Clinton Campaign.

As the stories began popping up in the media the upper echolon of Hillary supporters in the FBI, DOJ,and NSA needed to give the dossier credibility so they began using Bruce Ohr and Nelly Ohr to funnel discredited information around FBI protocols and secretly back doored information to Andrew Wisemann and others. In doing this they knew of Ohrs sever conflicts of interests with his wife's employment and his employment with his position of power over an active investigation. Ohr was not only overseeing the investigation but active in the creation of evidence in that investigation.. This is very serious Criminal Misconduct.

The upper echelon of the FBI used the discredited information to obtain a warrant in our secret FISA court to get a warrant to spy on Carter Page and by extension the Trump Campaign. Then we have unmasking by Obama senior cabinet members and advisors who leaked that information back to Hillary and her campaign.

This is a serious breach of national security and an extreme abuse of power by those entrusted with it. The upper echelons of the agencies were working together to subvert the US election for Hillary Clinton.

This resulted in a Special Counsel seating when Comey was fired for cause when the tip of this was exposed and now its a massive coup involving as many a 176 people implicated so far. And guess who Works for Robert Mueller as his second in command, Andrew Wisemann... one of the major players in the charade.

This is a huge tangled web of lies and deceit an its just now coming into focus as to the size and magnitude of it..

Last edited:
Do you understand, that you just said absolutely nothing, and confirmed the fact that you were lying, and could not answer my questions? You are definitely done here.
My GOD, THREE LIES IN A ROW.....the trifecta of leftist stupidity.....ROTFLMFAO....MORE PLEASE!

Like who?

Why would he do and say that C4 when he just finished a URANIUM DEAL with Democrats paid Blow Job DOUBLE his talking fee to go to Moscow, and his close associates paid the Clinton a crime Family Foundation over $145 million in donations

Washington Post

View attachment 214296
Nov 19, 2017 · In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian ...

Putin KNOWS he could BUY OFF Hildebeast if president....simple logic, as if any lefty uses it!
You just showed us all how weak minded and cowardly you are. You stooped to a Hillary post. This OP of yours was a total fail, and a big fat lie. Carry on!

This thread = "look at me! This is relevant! Pay attention to me!"

But we all know it's just more attempted distraction from the tRumpanzees.

They're getting caught with their pants down already. I asked him about the wife, and he can't answer. You just did. Thanks! They'll be out of here shortly and we'll clear the board. They're throwing spaghetti up against the wall at a scandal that doesn't exist. And Trump made an idiot of himself doing the same thing towards the wife.
The only one caught with your pants down is you. Your either ignorant or choose to lie....I believe it is more the later...

You proved nothing other than in your dreams.
Like who?

Washington Post

View attachment 214296

You just showed us all how weak minded and cowardly you are. You stooped to a Hillary post. This OP of yours was a total fail, and a big fat lie. Carry on!

Like who?

A start for ya, from Forbes-

No One Mentions That The Russian Trail Leads To Democratic Lobbyists
That’s not all: The busy Podesta Group also represented Uranium One, a uranium company acquired by the Russian government which received approval from Hillary Clinton’s State Department to mine for uranium in the U.S. and gave Russia twenty percent control of US uranium. The New York Times reported Uranium One’s chairman, Frank Guistra, made significant donations to the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 for one speech from a Russian investment bank that has “links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.” Notably, Frank Giustra, the Clinton Foundation’s largest and most controversial donor, does not appear anywhere in Clinton’s “non-private” emails. It is possible that the emails of such key donors were automatically scrubbed to protect the Clinton Foundation.[/quote]

So, we find out you are lying;

In June 2016, we fact-checked a statement by then-candidate Donald Trump -- who was running against Clinton for president -- that Clinton’s State Department "approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to Russia, while nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation."

We gave the statement a rating of Mostly False. While the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there was simply no proof of any quid pro quo.

Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium: What you need to know

Last edited:
Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified

Forum List

Back