Bruce Springsteen Applauds Occupy Movement

Bruce Springsteen = LIBERAL fucking elitist.
Who gives a fuck what he thinks. He's a relevant as Madonna.
Bruce Springsteen is just another rich limousine liberal. :doubt:

What's wrong with being rich? You anti-Americans or something? If he wants to use his money to prove that speech isn't free, that's his right. Got a problem with limosine-liberals? Support public finacing of elections and they'll have to listen to everybody. Until then you're just yapping little dogs to those who really have the power.

sounds like someone is desperate for the lime light again.

and for the record, being a whinny cry baby racist, is not cool rock and roll pissed off.

Springsteen desperate? Don't think so.

When was his last hit?
Ah, yes....'cause....current is soooooooooooooooooo critical!!

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UWRypqz5-o]Steppenwolf - Born to be wild 1969 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUugQoxS8_o]Alice Cooper - Schools Out - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZbM_MIz4RM]Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall(Live) - YouTube[/ame]
XXXXX XXXXX

XXXXXX
XXXXXX-no more thjan three youtubes per post

827.gif

And here encapsulized in one post lies the reason for all of the Springsteen hate this morning. :cool:
I don't hate Springsteen.

I just think he is another Michael Moore type of hypocrite.

Got millions of bucks, but likes to act like he is just average working class Joe.

And liberal fools buy into his facade of, "I'm just like you"; so let's protest the evil rich.

While living in his mansion in luxury. :doubt:

Does someone actually give a shit what Bruce Springsteen's political beliefs are?
Ah, yes......the post-REAGAN-years.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYmO2QoL2vk]Bruce Springsteen - Street of Philadelphia with LYRICS - YouTube[/ame]​

Not that I much care, nor do I think any of us really ought to, either, but what Bruce thinks about OWS?

IN this case I happen to agree with him.

OWS changed the national narrative and that is a good thing.

Does someone actually give a shit what Bruce Springsteen's political beliefs are? Does that somehow justify Occupy's stupid existence? No, I dont think so.

Rabid, just dumb fucks like you alone justify the existance of OWS. OWS changed the conversation from the dumb rantings of the Teabaggers to the reality of the disparity in incomes in our nation. That national conversation continues, and will have considerable influence on the upcoming election.

Everyone thinks born in the U.S.A. is a patriotic song, but if you listen to the lyrics, it's very anti-America.

BTW, yeah, I really give a fuck what Bruce Springsteen thinks.

Does someone actually give a shit what Bruce Springsteen's political beliefs are? Does that somehow justify Occupy's stupid existence? No, I dont think so.

Rabid, just dumb fucks like you alone justify the existance of OWS. OWS changed the conversation from the dumb rantings of the Teabaggers to the reality of the disparity in incomes in our nation. That national conversation continues, and will have considerable influence on the upcoming election.

Huh? disparity in incomes in our nation?
As you all vote for your RICH Democrat masters, I mean Representatives..
sheeesh

LOL............

Springsteen always did support the fringe elements of society...........like OWS. I give him credit though for supporting people who are not winning...........

bloody153547--300x300-1.jpg

By the way..........is this photo not a classic? Jackass down in the park in Manhattan. Look at the expression on this losers face.........the look of shock? Laugh my balls off..........every time I see it I laugh harder. Would have payed to be able to have been there at that moment to say, "FAIL asshole!!!"

Last edited:
Well, now that Bruce said he supports OWS......

*pauses to yawn*

Um.........

*pauses to yawn again*

I need to let my dog outside before it rains.

Then, I need to stare at a blank wall for a few minutes.

I have priorities, ya know.

And here encapsulized in one post lies the reason for all of the Springsteen hate this morning. :cool:

Springsteen has a net worth of $200 million, which puts him in the top1%, and supports the occutards. Can you spell hypocrite?

Springsteen has always been a flaming liberal, so I'm not surprised. I still like his music, but he really doesn't knows politics near as well as a guitar. So I just take it with a grain of salt. :D

)sigh(

not arguing, having a conversation.

I can't recall the last time I heard a new hit from Bruce and I live 20 minutes from NJ

Huh?

Like $arah can see Russia from her back door you can hear Springsteen from yours?

You rw's just crack me up.

Springsteen has a net worth of $200 million, which puts him in the top1%, and supports the occutards. Can you spell hypocrite?

That's a huge difference between left and right. The left wants others to be able earn all they can but the right wants to keep the working and poor class on their knees.

Nothing pisses off the rw more than a wealthy LIB-ral who made their own money. Unlike scum like the koch's who had it given to them.

OWS, like the Tea Party, has some good points to make. And, like the Tea Party, it is unfortunately the screaming loons in the movement who damage its reputation and credibility.

Funny thing is, the two movements share some opinions. But, of course, both movements are too full of themselves to admit that. Imagine what could be accomplished if the two identified their common ground, pooled their resources, combined their energy and passion, and really went for it.

Naw, never happen. Can't have that. Too rational.

Forum List

Back