🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brzezinski says Netanyahu making very serious mistake

Brzezinski: Netanyahu 'making a very serious mistake' ? Global Public Square - CNN.com Blogs

The invasion is making Hamas more attractive to many of the Palestinians. It is a very overplayed scene. and sad

Yes, and he also pointed out Putin's mistakes:

Brzezinski on European reaction to MH17: “My sense is that the European public opinion is aroused. This humanitarian issue is so tragic, so painful, so cruel and so unnecessary that the Europeans are beginning to be moved. But each of the major European leaders has a role to play. Chancellor Merkel has to face the fact that her predecessor, also a chancellor, was one of the creators of Europe's dependence on Russian energy supplies. Does Europe want to become a satellite? I think President Hollande has to face the fact that he cannot now, at this moment, be sending advanced arms to help Russia. Prime Minister Cameron should face the fact that the city of London has become a Las Vegas for Russian financial transactions that are self-serving. There are responsibilities these leaders have to face and they have public opinions which I think are becoming increasingly aware that this is truly a moment of decisive significance for the future of the system - of the world system.”
Brzezinski on the idea of a new Cold War: “I would say that we're not starting the Cold War. He (Putin) has started it. But he has gotten himself into horrendous jam. I strongly suspect that a lot of people in Russia, even not far away from him who are worried that Russia's status in the world is dramatically being undermined, that Russia's economically beginning to fail, that Russia's threatened by the prospect of becoming a satellite to China, that Russia's becoming self-isolated and discredited.”

Brzezinski: Netanyahu 'making a very serious mistake' ? Global Public Square - CNN.com Blogs

The invasion is making Hamas more attractive to many of the Palestinians. It is a very overplayed scene. and sad

Yes, and he also pointed out Putin's mistakes:

Brzezinski on European reaction to MH17: “My sense is that the European public opinion is aroused. This humanitarian issue is so tragic, so painful, so cruel and so unnecessary that the Europeans are beginning to be moved. But each of the major European leaders has a role to play. Chancellor Merkel has to face the fact that her predecessor, also a chancellor, was one of the creators of Europe's dependence on Russian energy supplies. Does Europe want to become a satellite? I think President Hollande has to face the fact that he cannot now, at this moment, be sending advanced arms to help Russia. Prime Minister Cameron should face the fact that the city of London has become a Las Vegas for Russian financial transactions that are self-serving. There are responsibilities these leaders have to face and they have public opinions which I think are becoming increasingly aware that this is truly a moment of decisive significance for the future of the system - of the world system.”
Brzezinski on the idea of a new Cold War: “I would say that we're not starting the Cold War. He (Putin) has started it. But he has gotten himself into horrendous jam. I strongly suspect that a lot of people in Russia, even not far away from him who are worried that Russia's status in the world is dramatically being undermined, that Russia's economically beginning to fail, that Russia's threatened by the prospect of becoming a satellite to China, that Russia's becoming self-isolated and discredited.”

Yes, he is exactly right.

This old fool advised Jimmy Carter. History knows how that went. He was wrong about everything then, and has been wrong about everything since. And his daughter is a dumb-ass too.

Mika's smokin' hot, and I'd love to run my tongue up her legs in fishnets, but sorry:

This ain't news.

This is about her crusty old white dada who served in the Cahtah Administration and was known for his Anti-Semitic rantings.. No one gives a shit what that dingbat says or thinks but MSLSD and their sideshow, CNN.

Should Israel just wait until Hamas runs out of rockets or just gets bored?
A ground attack makes sense.To me anyway.

Zbig is a well known anti-Israel some say even an anti-semite from waaaaaaaaayy back and his credentials in the advise he gave Jimmy Carter displayed his poor judgement and the fact that he shouldn't be taken seriously!

Have you noticed that this retired politicians seem to get even sillier with time?

Last edited:
Mika's smokin' hot, and I'd love to run my tongue up her legs in fishnets, but sorry:

This ain't news.

This is about her crusty old white dada who served in the Cahtah Administration and was known for his Anti-Semitic rantings.. No one gives a shit what that dingbat says or thinks but MSLSD and their sideshow, CNN.

Didn't Mika's Daddy say that Israel's planes should be shot down if they go to Iran
to take out or damage Iran's nuke program?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133515#.U82iYbFNsxE

http://www.infowars.com/brzezinski-shoot-down-israeli-planes-if-they-attack-iran/

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...us-will-attack-israeli-jets-if-they-try-to-a/

Last edited:

This ain't news.

Didn't Mika's Daddy say that Israel's planes should be shot down if they go to Iran
to take out or damage Iran's nuke program?

Indeed.. the old White Supreme Piglet throws around anti-Semitic language as if he's creating his own Palestinian State.

Zbig is a well known anti-Israel some say even an anti-semite from waaaaaaaaayy back and his credentials in the advise he gave Jimmy Carter displayed his poor judgement and the fact that he shouldn't be taken seriously!

Have you noticed that this retired polititians seem to get even sillier with time?

Yes..everyone is an anti semite who speaks clearly about Israel's geopolitical folly.

However Nixon and Billy Graham, who actually did express distain about Jews?

Well there were just funnin'!

This old fool advised Jimmy Carter. History knows how that went. He was wrong about everything then, and has been wrong about everything since. And his daughter is a dumb-ass too.

Carter wasn't wrong about anything.

Quite the contrary.

"I think Netanyahu is making a very serious mistake. When Hamas in effect accepted the notion of participation in the Palestinian leadership, it in effect acknowledged the determination of that leadership to seek a peaceful solution with Israel. That was a real option. They should have persisted in that.

Instead Netanyahu launched the campaign of defamation against Hamas, seized on the killing of three innocent Israeli kids to immediately charge Hamas with having done it without any evidence, and has used that to stir up public opinion in Israel in order to justify this attack on Gaza, which is so lethal.

I think he is isolating Israel. He's endangering its longer-range future. And I think we ought to make it very clear that this is a course of action which we thoroughly disapprove and which we do not support and which may compel us and the rest of the international community to take some steps of legitimizing Palestinian aspirations perhaps in the U.N."

He helped engineer the quagmire trap that the Soviets got themselves into in Afghanistan, which eventually brought about the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Carter wasn't wrong about anything.

Quite the contrary.

51f1401ddf868.jpg

He helped engineer the quagmire trap that the Soviets got themselves into in Afghanistan, which eventually brought about the collapse of the Soviet Union.

:lol::lol: Two fools in one thread touting the Cahtah Administration.

Netanyahu is right in saying that Hamas wants the deaths of Palestinians for the Public Relations value.

They keep lobbing rockets into a sovereign country...which responds as any soveriegn country would...by trying to take out the rocket launchers...which have been calculatedly hidden amid women and children. They give them two days warning to leave...but they are not allowed to leave...they must stay and be martyers to the cause.

One simply has to consider what he/she would do if he/she was Netanuahu, and that will help them decide which is the civilized culture and which are the barbarians.

For some reason, Libero-Progressives and fools pull for the barbarians.

Forum List

Back