Bud Light in serious trouble

Oh well. Boycotts work, even for the Right. It's a new day. And we're winning

I am stuck on whether this is a win or not.

On one hand yes, the message is being heard and seen loud and clear.

On the other, who is being hurt? Bud light, (the brand) an American icon, and it's employees.

Was this the plan all along? Why would a company choose to alienate the majority of their customers? Was this really a company choice? Did the powers that be force this decision?

:dunno:

How Modelo Especial became America's No. 1 beer amid Bud

Grupo Modelo​

Grupo Modelo is a large brewery in Mexico that exports beer to most countries of the world. Its export brands include Corona, Modelo, and Pacífico.

What the hell happened to innovation and adapting and overcoming problems? When prohibition hit back in the 30's the brewing companies went to other products and survived. Don't tell me a bottling company is so dependent on a single brand of beer that it cannot survive. There is something fishy about this deal.

I am stuck on whether this is a win or not.

On one hand yes, the message is being heard and seen loud and clear.

On the other, who is being hurt? Bud light, (the brand) an American icon, and it's employees.

Was this the plan all along? Why would a company choose to alienate the majority of their customers? Was this really a company choice? Did the powers that be force this decision?

:dunno:

How Modelo Especial became America's No. 1 beer amid Bud

Grupo Modelo​

Grupo Modelo is a large brewery in Mexico that exports beer to most countries of the world. Its export brands include Corona, Modelo, and Pacífico.
This is a GIANT lesson in business 101. Not sure why the marketing execs felt the need to overreach...I had heard that sales were slipping.... Not sure if that's true. Possibly they sought to catch the woke wave? If there even is one that is.

Failure to recognize their customer base.

I know! We pass a consumer law that requires each household to purchase one six pack a week of bud light specifically the transgender cans! Failure to comply will bring a large penalty on your federal tax returns. There....that should fix it no?

The company made you be triggered by a single beer can?
One beer can, twelve, a train car full. Doesn’t fucking matter does it. They pissed off a large number of their customers over something easily avoidable. You blame the customers for not liking one beer can. All AB had to do was not make it. Either way that beer can was a huge fucking mistake. But the blame for it all belongs to AB.

One beer can, twelve, a train car full. Doesn’t fucking matter does it. They pissed off a large number of their customers over something easily avoidable. You blame the customers for not liking one beer can. All AB had to do was not make it. Either way that beer can was a huge fucking mistake. But the blame for it all belongs to AB.

You choose your response to the can, to blame AB for your actions is the height of cowardliness

This is a GIANT lesson in business 101. Not sure why the marketing execs felt the need to overreach...I had heard that sales were slipping.... Not sure if that's true. Possibly they sought to catch the woke wave? If there even is one that is.

Failure to recognize their customer base.

My question is, did they?

If I know who BL's customer base is, surely BL knows?!?

How long did the person who made this decision, work for the company?

The Bud Light brand should be withdrawn. Come up with a new name. As long as the name Bud Light exists the company will suffer.

They also lied about paying endorsements to Dylan. Which Dylan has now admitted They did.

Well done, you all not only fucked Bud Light but all those other companies that dare to supply it with things.

All because you were triggered by a beer can!

Ain't America great!
Would you hacks be whining if it was big oil or a gun manufacturer? Nope, in those cases, you folks attempt to take legal action outside the consumers' wishes to shut them down for notions of 'social responsibility'. All without nary a thought of who else might be effected. Just goes to show that liberals ruin everything they touch.

It is Panama City and not the one in Florida.

Though we are leaning more towards Boquete, we are also thinking about spending the first year in Panama City as we get the true lay of the land.

fun-things-to-do-in-Panama-City-Panama.jpg
That image, like most fantasy images of the Kardashians? The one with all the saturation, contrast and filtering…that one?
Relocating to a place like Central America makes perfect sense…nothing says “Hey look at me, I’m woke as fuck” more than white people choosing to migrate to a brown shithole…Brown people from Central America have been breaking into America to mooch off of white folks for decades because they are incapable of nation building…THEY BUILD SHITHOLES AND SHITHOLES ONLY….it’s cultural, look at every single brown community, city and state in America, look at every brown nation…ALL shitholes and there’s nothing coincidental about it…it’s how they’re programmed.

See below images without the Kardashian spin. Good luck bud.
065D00F6-4A1A-4C58-8E27-565EC1E34DE7.jpeg

93C18789-7FBA-4DF0-B458-E86CA0004C01.jpeg

I just can't believe anyone ever drank that pisswater. Tasteless swill at best. You might as well get some mineral water with a few drops of ever clear in it. It took them putting some hideous freak of nature on the can and that's what drove people away?

Forum List

Back