Bud Light in serious trouble

Relocating to a place like Central America makes perfect sense…nothing says “Hey look at me, I’m woke as fuck” more than white people choosing to migrate to a brown shithole…

I am not triggered by non-white people like you. I grew up living in a country where I was the minority, it is really not a big deal. Panama has one of the largest Ex-Pat communities in the world, people from all over are moving there.

Brown people from Central America have been breaking into America to mooch off of white folks for decades because they are incapable of nation building

Have you seen many people from Panama doing so? Or Costa Rica? I think not.

See below images without the Kardashian spin. Good luck bud.

Not much different than my drive into St Louis or any other major city in the world, they all have their slums.

Well done, you all not only fucked Bud Light but all those other companies that dare to supply it with things.

All because you were triggered by a beer can!

Ain't America great!
Pretty much.

Cancel culture?

Well done, you all not only fucked Bud Light but all those other companies that dare to supply it with things.

All because you were triggered by a beer can!

Ain't America great!

Because a leftist idiot in their marketing department made a really stupid decision is, I believe, what you meant to say.

Otherwise, you want to take away Americans' right to choose, and we all know that your cult is all about choice.

I ate them.

You're missing the point. Your grand boycotting ended up with Chick-fil-A having the largest sales day in their history. Bud Light? Going to the gutter

Just maybe the populace isn't really on your side like your masters led you to believe. Yes?

You people can't boycott worth a crap...let alone govern

Apparently in lefty land you are required to keep purchasing products just because you did in the past. You are not allowed to change your mind.
I played in a modern rock cover band back in '09, that was sponsored by Bud Light. I'm not changing my mind over stupid right-wing shit.

You're missing the point. Your grand boycotting ended up with Chick-fil-A having the largest sales day in their history. Bud Light? Going to the gutter

Just maybe the populace isn't really on your side like your masters led you to believe. Yes?

You people can't boycott worth a crap...let alone govern
I didn’t boycott them.

I didn’t boycott them.

Your side did, no!? You're avoiding the point, it's a great point, a leftist company thought forcing trans crap on the public was some great idea, evidently not.

The left thought going after Chik Fil la over moral beliefs was going to win the day.

Who won? It's patently obvious

Your side did, no!? You're avoiding the point, it's a great point, a leftist company thought forcing trans crap on the public was some great idea, evidently not.

The left thought going after Chik Fil la over moral beliefs was going to win the day.

Who won? It's patently obvious
There is a long history of successful boycotts: History of Successful Boycotts | Ethical Consumer

It doesn’t seem particularly partisan in terms of success.

What I don’t get is if the purpose of a boycott is to change a behavior then why keep going after the behavior changed?

Why is the left not whining about the corporate irresponsibility of the companies that are 'shutting' down because they were so over specialized as to service one brand? Bud Light bottles have no brand markers on the glass itself, just the bottle top and labels. Instead they assault consumers. Pathetic.

There is a long history of successful boycotts: History of Successful Boycotts | Ethical Consumer

It doesn’t seem particularly partisan in terms of success.

What I don’t get is if the purpose of a boycott is to change a behavior then why keep going after the behavior changed?

I don't pay much attention to boycotting unless it's national news, my kids love chik fil la and of course we continue to patronize. I don't drink beer and hubby is a Scotch guy

My point is why did the Chik FIL La boycott fail miserably and Bud Light took it right in the bottom line?

The answer is.... either someone knows how to boycott better or America just isn't into what the left is trying to sell

Forum List

Back