Bud Light in serious trouble

My guess is he's in a tough position. I figure companies like Blackrock are whispering in his ear and sending in cash.
The moral of the story is companies should not get into politics because once you start pissing off half your customers and then try to make half hearted amends to them, then the other 50% become mad at you while the original 50% still remain mad about you. If you actually want business from both sides then you just need to keep your mouths shut and avoid politics.

They're so proud of their Cancel Culture, once again acting like those they hate.

Ideology does that to people.
Boo hoo. Go buy some bud light I hear it’s sold at reduced pricing.

I had to laugh when their CEO was making the rounds recently, begging boycotters not to harm the employees of the company, as if he really cared about them. Meanwhile, he doubles down on the stupidity under his watch. So, I guess he doesn't give a crap about the employees of his company and the others mentioned in this post. Guess he realizes that if he winds up getting the axe himself over it all that he'll probably be set for life with a golden parachute anyway.
Lefties never care they just like to try to shame people to their will. Apparently people have caught on.

I notice you didn't even try to deny my post. You're acting just like those you hate.

That's up to you.
Deny your post? You are trying to gaslight with a typical lefty pity party.

Now go support Bud light if it means so much to you. Put your money where your mouth is.

Too late.. Then they will be (are being) attacked by the other side. This has become a game of whack-a-mole. The key is to avoid the controversy in the first place.
I think Soros is shorting AB and they wont make it right until he's ready to sell his short position and buy calls

Lefties never care they just like to try to shame people to their will. Apparently people have caught on.
Yeah, even fellow lefties are catching on, slowly. It wasn't too long ago Tom Hanks made a comment that he thinks he should be the one to decide if something offends him or not instead of someone else telling him that he should be offended by something.

More personal attacks. Good.

The two ends of the spectrum can be so similar in their behaviors.
Personal attack? By telling you to support the company you are trying to shame conservatives to support? Not hardly.

Yeah, even fellow lefties are catching on, slowly. It wasn't too long ago Tom Hanks made a comment that he thinks he should be the one to decide if something offends him or not instead of someone else telling him that he should be offended by something.
That usually happens when the group they helped grow all of a sudden turns on them. See JK Rawling.

Forum List

Back