Build back better everyone. BUILD BACK BETTER. Lol

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

For those of us thinking this was a biden thing.

Well.....

Not so much. Invented in 2015. That was when they presumed their queen was going to win....

A bump in the road for their plans delayed 4 years.

So. To ensure he wouldn't uncover the worldwide global new world order mass reset, they put on the full court press by accusing him of what they were guilty.

Say. Remember collusion? Lol, I forgot about it too.

BUILD BACK BETTER.....

Polly want a cracker?

Well.....

Not so much. Invented in 2015. That was when they presumed their queen was going to win....

So. To ensure he wouldn't uncover the worldwide global new world order mass reset, they put on the full court press by accusing him of what they were guilty.

BUILD BACK BETTER.....

Polly want a cracker?

Isn't the British Prime Minister supposed to be a conservative? If not I digress.

Well.....

BUILD BACK BETTER.....

Polly want a cracker?

You're equating Boris with Biden?? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, you've lost it.

OK. I just found this. This cracked me up.

5yil38.gif

Well.....

BUILD BACK BETTER.....

Polly want a cracker?

I just found this as well, but is it all that much of a surprise? I mean Bidedumb always repeats what he hears.

Well.....

BUILD BACK BETTER.....

Polly want a cracker?

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden didn't tell you he has to tear it all down to the ground first, then, Build Back Better.
2. He's still working on tearing it all down, then BBB will begin.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back