Build That Wall!

This is the border fence Trump is replacing

border_wall_journey_ross_01.jpg

Trump claimed the new fence, um wall, was tested by 20 top climbers and his fence, um wall, was basically unclimbable. So, the head of the association of the climbers said none of their members were asked to test his unclimbable wall. OK, he said, we will test his unclimbable wall and challenge the Trump climbers. A portion of Trump fence, um wall is being installed on the grounds of the association's annual gathering, convention, and climbing competition called Rocktoberfest on October 11 and 12 in Kentucky to see if any association members are better than Trump's best climbers.

Gotta love the free market

Jo

Doesn’t matter

Democrats will just tear it down once Trump leaves
Mexico will pay for it
We know. Democrats want the cartels to have easy access for their human trafficking. I have no doubt Democrats are on the take from cartels just like in the Ukrainian.

If a Democrat tells you they don't want open borders with people coming and going unchecked and unregulated, know they are totally ignorant or lying to your face. If you believe that Democrat, you're even dumber than the brainwashed drone spewing propaganda to you.

Democrats so desperate they have to pay trolls to post for them.

You want to build a wall, why? Hundreds if Mexicans cross the border every day 35 miles from where I live at Nogales. Nobody checks to see if they go back.
So you believe Democrat propaganda that nobody crosses the border illegally in the desert, especially bad people?

I live in the desert, son, and the whole thing is a manufactured crisis by Trump. Nevertheless, most illegals do not walk across the desert. Even of they did, a wall would not stop them.
Ramadan2.jpg

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it
We know. Democrats want the cartels to have easy access for their human trafficking. I have no doubt Democrats are on the take from cartels just like in the Ukrainian.

If a Democrat tells you they don't want open borders with people coming and going unchecked and unregulated, know they are totally ignorant or lying to your face. If you believe that Democrat, you're even dumber than the brainwashed drone spewing propaganda to you.

You want to build a wall, why? Hundreds if Mexicans cross the border every day 35 miles from where I live at Nogales. Nobody checks to see if they go back.
So you believe Democrat propaganda that nobody crosses the border illegally in the desert, especially bad people?

I live in the desert, son, and the whole thing is a manufactured crisis by Trump. Nevertheless, most illegals do not walk across the desert. Even of they did, a wall would not stop them.
Ramadan2.jpg
Seems to slow them down. I rather have a wall then not have a wall. It's like choosing to have locks on your doors. They aren't perfect but they help.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

Ramadan2.jpg
Seems to slow them down. I rather have a wall then not have a wall. It's like choosing to have locks on your doors. They aren't perfect but they help.

Actually, it is useless, but someday, it may become a tourist attraction, like the Great Wall of China, and Adrian's wall in Britain. It is already famously known as "Trump's invisible wall".

Trump claimed the new fence, um wall, was tested by 20 top climbers and his fence, um wall,

You know damn well that less than 1% of the population would be in shape enough to climb the wall!

That makes the wall over 99% effective!

Well, golly, I guess they will just have to learn how to climb a ladder!
To the border agents waiting on the other side.

Maybe we should just start shooting these criminals

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

Ramadan2.jpg
According to the left, it's wrong to even have doors!

When it doesn’t stop illegal immigration I wonder what you guys will say then?

Nobody expects a wall alone will stop ALL illegals.

But combine it with border enforcement and catapults to fling illegals back on their side it will help a great deal!

But combine it with border enforcement and catapults to fling illegals back on their side it will help a great deal!
Truth is Democrats know that bad people come and go unchecked and unregulated across our open borders. When they victimize Americans and get caught, they get deported and sneak back in. Many do this multiple times. Obama deported so many people only because many of them were being deported over and over again.

Democrats illegal immigration platform...

Sneak into America
Obtain services like healthcare and welfare paid for by Americans
Vote for anti American globalist Democrats who aid and abet illegal immigrants
Victimize Americans
Get deported from America
REPEAT...

a wall will really hurt this effort to destabilise and destroy American living standards.

Current stats on the border wall...

71 miles completed
162 miles under construction
276 miles under pre-construction.

Over 500 miles to be complete by the election. (that's a quarter of the entire southern border...and they said it was "impossible").

Source: Pete Hegseth - Fox & Friends Saturday (this morning).
Considering that there was already a wall it is not impressive.

Truth is Democrats know that bad people come and go unchecked and unregulated across our open borders. When they victimize Americans and get caught, they get deported and sneak back in. Many do this multiple times. Obama deported so many people only because many of them were being deported over and over again.

Sneak into America
Victimize Americans
REPEAT...

a wall will really hurt this effort to destabilise and destroy American living standards.
Except that corporations that hire these people will simply import them through HB-1 visas. The monied elite will not be denied their profits at any cost...rather ironic eh?

Sneak into America
Victimize Americans
REPEAT...

Except that corporations that hire these people will simply import them through HB-1 visas. The monied elite will not be denied their profits at any cost...rather ironic eh?
You are an idiot. The difference is that people getting H1 visas are checked and regulated. I have no issue with LEGAL immigrants. I like them.

What Democrats want is an open border that allows foreign nationals to come and go unchecked and unregulated at will. They make any excuse to keep their human trafficking operations going.

Sneak into America
Victimize Americans
REPEAT...

You have your radio dial pretty much permanently anchored to AM radio, don'tcha?

I have no issue with LEGAL immigrants. I like them.

Same here!

The argument is a democrat boondoggle!

I don't know ANYBODY who has a problem with LEGAL immigrants!

I've never even HEARD of ANYBODY who has a problem with LEGAL immigrants!

You have your radio dial pretty much permanently anchored to AM radio, don'tcha?

I've only been on this site a few days (I can't even add a signature to my profile yet) & I've seen you mention talk-radio more times than I can count!

I'm gonna have to tune in & see what I'm missing...because it seems to frighten you terribly!

Sneak into America
Victimize Americans
REPEAT...

AM radio comes to me. You got it backwards. :19:

Sneak into America
Victimize Americans
REPEAT...

You are an idiot. The difference is that people getting H1 visas are checked and regulated. I have no issue with LEGAL immigrants. I like them.

What Democrats want is an open border that allows foreign nationals to come and go unchecked and unregulated at will. They make any excuse to keep their human trafficking operations going.
There has not been an "open" border for many decades where have you been?
The reason they come here is refugee laws written and passed by both parties and jobs...If they had zero jobs the problem would be over, change the refugee/migration laws and they disappear without spending trillions on a wall which doesn't stop the problems. Speaking of idiots Reagan gave them amnesty and favored chain migration which GW Bush passed during his tenure. Now you fucking idiot have a damn good day, fuckwad.

Sneak into America
Victimize Americans
REPEAT...

There has not been an "open" border for many decades where have you been?
The reason they come here is refugee laws written and passed by both parties and jobs...If they had zero jobs the problem would be over, change the refugee/migration laws and they disappear without spending trillions on a wall which doesn't stop the problems. Speaking of idiots Reagan gave them amnesty and favored chain migration which GW Bush passed during his tenure. Now you fucking idiot have a damn good day, fuckwad.
Democrats like this guy are so stupid they literally believe that nobody crosses the border illegally in the desert, especially bad people. If you believe like he does, you're a total fool.

Democrats go south and offer free goodies for making the trip.

Raise your hand if you want Americans to pay for the healthcare and welfare of any foreign national that makes it to America...
gettyimages-1152455278.jpg

This is why they foreign nationals are desperate to sneak into America. If you believe otherwise, you're an idiot...

I've only been on this site a few days (I can't even add a signature to my profile yet) & I've seen you mention talk-radio more times than I can count!

I'm gonna have to tune in & see what I'm missing...because it seems to frighten you terribly!

Well, I have only mentioned talk radio twice in the last 2 months, so if that is as high as you can count, it explains a lot.

Forum List

Back