Builders are doing away with master bedrooms due to sexism and racism

I don't see how "Owner's Suite" is any less offensive given its association with Evul Capitalism/Private Property/Hierarchical Structures.

I don't see how "Owner's Suite" is any less offensive given its association with Evul Capitalism/Private Property/Hierarchical Structures.

The next thing we may hear is the White House being changed back to it's original name, The Executive Mansion or the President Palace. :eusa_whistle:

I mean WHITE?!?!?!? That is just so racist.....

The next thing we may hear is the White House being changed back to it's original name, The Executive Mansion or the President Palace. :eusa_whistle:

Sshh! The PC crowd needs no help. :)

Mindless Obama supporters would love that.

Mindless Obama supporters would love that.

I was being kind. We all know what color he would really love to paint it....:eusa_whistle:

Duh. Rainbow.

Who cares?

You guys are so investing in attacking "PC" that you've become as bad as liberals with the race card. Real Estate developers are free to use whatever fucking word they want in their advertising. Who the fuck are you to whine about it?

Who cares?

You guys are so investing in attacking "PC" that you've become as bad as liberals with the race card. Real Estate developers are free to use whatever fucking word they want in their advertising. Who the fuck are you to whine about it?

The cognitive dissonance runs deep in ^^^this^^^ post.

First the Doc supports the 1st Amendment Rights of Real Estate developers to call "Owner's Suites" whateve they want, but then he disses the 1st Amendment Rights of those who comment on it.

I would say Doctor Health Thyself, but I suspect the Doc is actually a Quack.

Who cares?

The cognitive dissonance runs deep in ^^^this^^^ post.

First the Doc supports the 1st Amendment Rights of Real Estate developers to call "Owner's Suites" whateve they want, but then he disses the 1st Amendment Rights of those who comment on it.

I would say Doctor Health Thyself, but I suspect the Doc is actually a Quack.

There's nothing funnier to me than people who take ridicule as somehow attacking their rights.

You're welcome to use your "free speech" to cry wolf about "political correctness" as much as you like - and I will continue to use my "free speech" to laugh at you.

Builders are doing away with master bedrooms due to sexism and racism.-

What the @#$%^& ................ Mistress bedroom sounds better perhaps?

How I hate political correctness! I absolutely loathe it! :mad:

Nothing to do with PC, imo, it has to do with filling the prospective buyers head with a lot of nonsense. People enjoy feeling superior, words are powerful.

Is it racist for a black person to have a "Master Bedroom"?

I will call my rooms what ever I dam well please. Currently is called "stay the fuck out of my room".

Nothing to do with PC, imo, it has to do with filling the prospective buyers head with a lot of nonsense. People enjoy feeling superior, words are powerful.

That's a consequence, not an issue. I agree with the doctor. They have gone way over the edge to try to manipulate contractors and developers.

Forum List

Back