Bulletin: Leftists Support A Leftist

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
True story....I know, hard to believe...but, the organization created by international communism...that had a communist as its first Sec'y General....the United Nations, came out in favor of Bill's wife!

Shocker.

'Because she is a woman, she has got our support'

U.N. Women Executive Director Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka quietly acknowledged that she and U.N. Women support Hillary Clinton’s candidacy for the presidency, although she stopped short of a full endorsement.

“Whenever there’s a woman candidate, our support is necessarily behind that candidate,” she said in an interview Monday. “Because she is a woman, she has got our support.” She said it would be “odd” if they were to support anyone else, since increasing women’s representation in government is a major priority for the organization.

The comments came on International Women’s Day, amid events in more than 40 countries to demand gender equality and in anticipation of the Commission on the Status of Women."
Head of U.N. Women Voices Tacit Support for Hillary Clinton

And....in a related story...
"EXCLUSIVE – Paula Jones: The Truth About Bill’s Women Would ‘Destroy’ Hillary’s Political Career

Klein asked Jones whether she believes female voters should be concerned about the allegations that Hillary was complicit in covering up her husband’s ill treatment of women, including Jones herself.
'What about us woman that her husband has abused in some way or another. She has not tried at all to go and get to the bottom of it and just see, heck, we may all be lying. You know what I’m saying? She don’t want to go see if we are even lying. She don’t even give an opportunity to talk to us women to see. Because if she did she knows the truth would come out and it would destroy her political career.' "
EXCLUSIVE - Paula Jones – Truth About Bill’s Women Would ‘Destroy’ Hillary’s Political Career

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for this scenario to come along and give it meaning.

I'm trying to Remember if Hillary ever actually stood up for women persecuted in around the world, mainly in muslim countries, and i'm coming up blank,:dunno: I do remember she helped to destroy the women her husband and affairs with, and in some case raped.... Hillary stands for only one women ...Herself

I'm trying to Remember if Hillary ever actually stood up for women persecuted in around the world, mainly in muslim countries, and i'm coming up blank,:dunno: I do remember she helped to destroy the women her husband and affairs with, and in some case raped.... Hillary stands for only one women ...Herself

This is the closest she's come:

Hillary Clinton

✔@HillaryClinton
"To every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We're with you." —Hillary
1:24 PM - 14 Sep 2015

The vast majority of conservatives and liberals who are deeply concerned about sexual assault will agree with Clinton’s larger point. I don’t think anyone would disagree that victims of sexual assault who come forward have a right to be heard, a right to be taken seriously, and a right to have their claims thoroughly investigated. But Clinton goes a step further and says they have “the right to be believed.”

Well, as it happens, her own husband has been accused of sexual assault.Not once,but several times. And contrary to Clinton’s bold new standard, the media and Democrats alike elected not to believe a single accusation.

“In media accounts,[Paula Jones]tends to be portrayed as a trailer-park floozy digging for money and celebrity,”Newsweekadmitted back in 1997. Clinton’s own stalwart allyJames Carvillewas just as blatant: “Drag a $100 bill through a trailer park, there’s no telling what you’ll find,”he said. No, Hillary Clinton, Rape Victims Don’t Have ‘Right to Be Believed’

".....when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the "bimbo eruption" and scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle was:
She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit."
Hillary Hopes You've Forgotten - Have You?

Here, I'll help you remember. In July of 1995, Hillary Clinton brought women's rights front and center onto the world stage when she traveled to China as the First Lady and gave a speech at the Anual World Conference on Women and focused her speech on women's rights and declared women rights as human rights. Her status as the First Lady of the United States put the issue in the forefront and focus all over the world.

nytimes.com/1995/09/06/world/hillary-clinton-in-china-details-abuse-of-women.html

Epic --

Screen-Shot-2016-03-08-at-5.43.19-PM.png

A shocking revelation made into a thread. The top spokeswoman for Women's Voices at the United Nations has declared that she and her group almost always support women candidates all over the world and hence, on International Women's Day give support to Hillary Clinton who as First Lady made women's right an international priority cause over twenty years ago.

And yet PC will be voting for Donald Trump. Go figure.

How would you know who I'll vote for?

A guess?

You'll vote for the guy with an R on his jersey, serial adulterer or not.

Let's see...Democrats voted for a rapist, racist, murderer, and treasonous Senator ready to work with Moscow against the United States President.

And...four times, for one who supported Joseph Stalin.

Jaw-dropping, huh?

A shocking revelation made into a thread. The top spokeswoman for Women's Voices at the United Nations has declared that she and her group almost always support women candidates all over the world and hence, on International Women's Day give support to Hillary Clinton who as First Lady made women's right an international priority cause over twenty years ago.

Leftists even support women who facilitate rape and rapists.

And that was the point .

Shouldn't come as a shock....they elected a Democrat four times who supported a homicidal maniac who slaughtered millions of his own citizens.

A guess?

Let's see...Democrats voted for a rapist, racist, murderer, and treasonous Senator ready to work with Moscow against the United States President.

Jaw-dropping, huh?
No, not jaw-dropping because most here have you pegged as a nut job conspiracy theory liar.

True story....I know, hard to believe...but, the organization created by international communism...that had a communist as its first Sec'y General....the United Nations, came out in favor of Bill's wife!

Shocker.

'Because she is a woman, she has got our support'

U.N. Women Executive Director Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka quietly acknowledged that she and U.N. Women support Hillary Clinton’s candidacy for the presidency, although she stopped short of a full endorsement.

“Whenever there’s a woman candidate, our support is necessarily behind that candidate,” she said in an interview Monday. “Because she is a woman, she has got our support.” She said it would be “odd” if they were to support anyone else, since increasing women’s representation in government is a major priority for the organization.

The comments came on International Women’s Day, amid events in more than 40 countries to demand gender equality and in anticipation of the Commission on the Status of Women."
Head of U.N. Women Voices Tacit Support for Hillary Clinton

And....in a related story...
"EXCLUSIVE – Paula Jones: The Truth About Bill’s Women Would ‘Destroy’ Hillary’s Political Career

Klein asked Jones whether she believes female voters should be concerned about the allegations that Hillary was complicit in covering up her husband’s ill treatment of women, including Jones herself.
'What about us woman that her husband has abused in some way or another. She has not tried at all to go and get to the bottom of it and just see, heck, we may all be lying. You know what I’m saying? She don’t want to go see if we are even lying. She don’t even give an opportunity to talk to us women to see. Because if she did she knows the truth would come out and it would destroy her political career.' "
EXCLUSIVE - Paula Jones – Truth About Bill’s Women Would ‘Destroy’ Hillary’s Political Career

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for this scenario to come along and give it meaning.
More hearsay and conjecture.......None issue...

A guess?

Jaw-dropping, huh?
No, not jaw-dropping because most here have you pegged as a nut job conspiracy theory liar.
Surly not.....

Forum List

Back