Bullies: Obama Administration Summons NRA to White House

what's knee jerk about enforcing laws on the books?

What's knee jerk about updating databases and computers to better inform sellers about who is on the 'do not sell' list???

Tool.

Which laws are not enforced?

Why should sellers be given access to the data base? That is envasion of privacy. They should just submit a request for approval period.

Removing dangerous weapons was a laughable point from you as well. All guns, knives, arrows, nail guns, hammers, screwdrivers, cars, trucks, chain saws and prescription drugs can be dangerous weapons. Dimwit.

Several states fail to regularly update the FBI 'don't sell' lists with mental health patients and domestic abusers.

The military doesn't regularly update the list of dishonorable discharges, preventing them from purchasing weapons.

Any person who illegally possesses a weapon via a private sale is violating state and federal law. If a domestic abuser buys a gun from a friend, he is violating federal law as he should be on a 'don't sell' list. If a dishonorable discharge has a gun in his possession, he is violating federal law.

Illegal possession is a crime, shit for brains.

Why should sellers be given access to the data base? That is envasion of privacy. They should just submit a request for approval period.

Dope.

Licensed gun dealers are required to check.

Are you not aware of how this works? You go into a gun store, you fill out a form. Your name is checked against a database.

Are you worried that you have flown under the radar?

Removing dangerous weapons was a laughable point from you as well. All guns, knives, arrows, nail guns, hammers, screwdrivers, cars, trucks, chain saws and prescription drugs can be dangerous weapons. Dimwit.

Your stupidity and obvious ignorance is dangerous.

Several states fail to regularly update the FBI 'don't sell' lists with mental health patients and domestic abusers.

The military doesn't regularly update the list of dishonorable discharges, preventing them from purchasing weapons.

Any person who illegally possesses a weapon via a private sale is violating state and federal law. If a domestic abuser buys a gun from a friend, he is violating federal law as he should be on a 'don't sell' list. If a dishonorable discharge has a gun in his possession, he is violating federal law.

Illegal possession is a crime, shit for brains.

Dope.

Licensed gun dealers are required to check.

Are you not aware of how this works? You go into a gun store, you fill out a form. Your name is checked against a database.

Are you worried that you have flown under the radar?

Your stupidity and obvious ignorance is dangerous.
Incredible... you make some of the most outrageously ignorant and FALSE statements I've ever seen, and then have the BALLS to call saveliberty stupid?

And you wonder why people believe you're here because you're paid to be here to spread leftist propaganda and lies.

You better check out this local website here in Wisconsin shit for brains. Check out "The Sporting World" forum. It's FULL of LOCAL PEOPLE SELLING AND BUYING FIREARMS, LEGALLY, AMONGST EACH OTHER, AND THERE IS NO LAW IN WISCONSIN THAT SAY'S ANYONE NEEDS TO REGISTER A DAMN ONE OF THOSE SALES, AND THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.

http://bb.mwt.net/dc/dcboard.php

Fucking LIAR.

Last edited:
So you want more laws passed, instead of enforcing what we have. Definition of insanity.

He's just a chew toy 007. He amuses me. I love the default lying at the slightest challenge to his limited understanding.

He's just a chew toy 007. He amuses me. I love the default lying at the slightest challenge to his limited understanding.

He knows only what his handlers tell him to know sl.

Typical uninformed, low intellect, programmed leftist.

Of course, to a far leftist like you, I'd look like an ultra-right whack. Remember, you're the guy who criticized Obama for being too moderate. :lol:

To an ultra-wack libertarian, I would look like a far leftist to you.

And you lie: I criticized Obama for not being a leader when he had majorities. Go ahead and post the link so that we can all see your lie. :lol:

No lie.

See, I got ya. You are so stupid. I got on Obama about not pushing through a single payer health care, got on him about not bringing the Iraq troops home more quickly, plus a few other things. I knew you would lie. :lol:

Obama isn't far enough left for you. You're angry he didn't do things that the far left wanted.

See, I told you I condemned BHO about not providing decisive leadership.

I am angry that you fuck ups continued your stupidity to the point he was re-elected.

We could have had run Daffy Duck and won, except for the the hollowness of the hate rhetoric and lying of types like you.

No one here buys your lies. :lol:

The channeling of ultra right uninformed hatred here is amazing.

The president and the Congress and the SCOTUS have the Constitutional power to act on these issues.

The president and the Congress and the SCOTUS have the Constitutional power to act on these issues.

They can only act within the scope of their powers and authority Jake. The President is fully within his rights to make an EO for stronger enforcement of existing law. He can't ban a weapon at will.

They can only act within the scope of their powers and authority Jake. The President is fully within his rights to make an EO for stronger enforcement of existing law. He can't ban a weapon at will.

OK, I agree with you that I don't think he can issue an EO on this, unless he thinks that Scalia and Roberts will go along with it. I don't think they will at all.

I think what will happen is that a major spending cuts bill with an amendment for seriously increased gun legislation. The right will get much of the spending cuts it wants with the left accepting that to get the regulation.

Last edited:
There are more than 20,000 gun laws nationwide right now. 20,000 more isn't going to help.

Forum List

Back