Bump firing your Mak-90

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015

Maybe I'll try that with mine!

mak0100_4_2.png

I agree, but people do it and I imagine it's fun. It's their money. I may try it after all i've got 10000 rounds I'll probably never use.
While i was in the military they gave me an M-16 and after it was zoned in, i put every shot dead in the chest area at 100 yards. To me fun is making sure i am accurate, not just spraying lead every where, where i might accidently hit something i shouldnt. Oh yeah, was marksman every time i shot...

While i was in the military they gave me an M-16 and after it was zoned in, i put every shot dead in the chest area at 100 yards. To me fun is making sure i am accurate, not just spraying lead every where, where i might accidently hit something i shouldnt. Oh yeah, was marksman every time i shot...
Oh I agree, but once it a while it might be fun to let loose. Just think of the leftists bitches it will trigger if I post video...

Oh I agree, but once it a while it might be fun to let loose. Just think of the leftists bitches it will trigger if I post video...
Nah, i dont like wasting money.....I feel guilty when i go to the range and put 100 rounds into the target, then call it a day. 30 cents a bullet is 30 dollars. I am very niggarly with my money.

Well

I sure wouldn't take instruction from you.
Lol, trolls like you are dime a dozen, your hatred of all things American knows no bounds. A bullet fired a twice the speed of sound at that angle into water from 10 feet cannot possible ricochet. Stop proving you're an idiot. To think I would instruct your stupid ass in anything is warped. Now, spew some more stupid.

Lol, trolls like you are dime a dozen, your hatred of all things American knows no bounds. A bullet fired a twice the speed of sound at that angle into water from 10 feet cannot possible ricochet. Stop proving you're an idiot. To think I would instruct your stupid ass in anything is warped. Now, spew some more stupid.
Besides a dumbass you are a fool. I'll go now. Getting away from an idiot makes sense.

Forum List

Back