Bump firing your Mak-90

I bet it was a rock, or fake, however I don't see any water. FAIL!

Oh it's real.
But all it proves is that yes you can get hit by ricochet if the round hits something hard,like a rock,and square to the shooter.
Thats common knowledge and why I told the idiot you only shoot steel thats hanging on a chain or mounted on a spring to prevent ricochets.
He apparently didnt learn anything when it was explained to him.

Back in the 1980's a guy shot off the bridge at Lake Isabella and it ricocheted back at him. It happens.

Here is the bridge over the Kern...

OIP.Twh6ZPlEiT7oTkEgHr05dQHaEK

Shot off a bridge and hit a rock maybe.
He sure as hell didnt hit the water. A lot of times when people are out plinking they aim where the water meets the bank,this gives them an idea of aim points.
Of course I doubt you've ever went plinking just for the fun of it.
You should be able to find a link.

Shot off a bridge and hit a rock maybe.
He sure as hell didnt hit the water. A lot of times when people are out plinking they aim where the water meets the bank,this gives them an idea of aim points.
Of course I doubt you've ever went plinking just for the fun of it.
You should be able to find a link.
Idiots don't need guns. Like you and your knucklehead BF. Accident prone, unsafe, and dangerous.
And you think you know everything about guns. Guess what? you don't.

Idiots don't need guns. Like you and your knucklehead BF. Accident prone, unsafe, and dangerous.
Lies don't become you, liar.

I never claimed to know everything about guns.
But I sure as hell know a lot more about em than you do.
You're free to go shoot your Red Rider in your moms basement now.

Yep....
And the crazy thing is a slower moving round goes deeper than a fast moving round.
Which totally makes sense when you think about it.
The only reason those rounds went as deep as they did,which wasnt very deep, is that the .45 is a slow moving round.
Marcite jobs ain't cheap.

Forum List

Back