Bundy Caught Lying about "Ancestral Rights"

I dont think you get how this works. The BLM is in charge of managing the land for the public. They are not there to make life easier for some random ranchers. They set the rules and regulations not the other way around. Get over it. I've never been mad at Bundy. I thought he was a joke the moment I researched the story. Its been pure comedy every since watching you retards support him.

Cattle ranchers are for the public, they supply our beef.
BLM has been putting them out of business.

If your business depends on using something you don't own, I call that stupid and scary. Somehow I doubt Bundy supplies all of our beef. Besides beef is not good for you.

Beef is very good for us. This is a lie spread by the vegetarians.

Protein in beef and lamb provides plenty of building blocks for our body, ensuring strong lean muscles and healthy hormones.
Red meat is an excellent source of vital minerals like zinc, iron, and magnesium. In meat, these minerals exist in form that is much easier for the body to absorb compared to the minerals in grains and pulses.
Vitamin B12, which can be obtained ONLY from animal sources and which is abundant in beef, is crucial for a healthy nervous system and blood.
The carnitine in red meat is essential for balanced and steady functioning of the heart.
Beef and lamb fat is rich in linoleic and palmiotelic acids, which have strong anticancer effects and fight viruses and other pathogens.

It is not just about Bundy.
It is about all of our cattle ranchers.
800 cattle ranches have gone out of business in the last 2 years just in the State if Colorado.

Last edited:
I-Team: Bundy's 'ancestral rights' come under scrutiny - 8 News NOW

Bundy explained his "ancestral rights" to the I-Team."I've lived my lifetime here. My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley here ever since 1877. :eusa_liar: All these rights that I claim, have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and the water and the access and range improvements," Bundy said.
Clark County property records show Cliven Bundy's parents moved from Bundyville, Arizona and bought the 160 acre ranch in 1948 from Raoul and Ruth Leavitt.

Color me shocked.

Shocked I say.

You mean this criminal is a liar too?

:eusa_shifty:

I dont think you get how this works. The BLM is in charge of managing the land for the public. They are not there to make life easier for some random ranchers. They set the rules and regulations not the other way around. Get over it. I've never been mad at Bundy. I thought he was a joke the moment I researched the story. Its been pure comedy every since watching you retards support him.

it's also not supposed to put him out of business. That was the intent of the regulations.

So is Bundy not a member of the public? This isn't park land to be reserved, this is public land to be USED by the public. Grazing is a legitimate use and always has been.

Why not? How do you know what the intent was? Bundy is a member of the public. He lost his rights to graze once he stopped paying his fees. What makes him special that he doesnt have to pay?

He stopped paying his fees because the BLM wanted to put him out of business. Kind of like when a renter stops paying a landlord when they don't provide the services expected.

What utter horseshit, and completely unexcusable. I've never said anything of the like, and I never will.

How pathetic of you to make stuff up when you don't have a leg to stand on. I thought better of you.

You just made up something about me!!! :lol:

Actually, no, I didn't. You posted more than once about peopel "like me" (a.k.a., anyone who stands against federal tyranny)) getting gunned down.

Your statement you claimed I made was a lie but whatever.

Ascep. is fine with totalitarianism.

He's already stated he anticipates (with glee) the government firing on American citizens protecting their property.

You forgot that its not his property.

Didn't you get the memo?

The Right is all for lawlessness these days!!!

Shoot em up, bang em up, yeeehaw!!!

Nope, it isn't. You were quite gleeful. Is that the part you maintain I was lying about? Because absolutely the rest is 100 percent true.

And the gleeful part was definitely evident.

it's also not supposed to put him out of business. That was the intent of the regulations.

So is Bundy not a member of the public? This isn't park land to be reserved, this is public land to be USED by the public. Grazing is a legitimate use and always has been.

Why not? How do you know what the intent was? Bundy is a member of the public. He lost his rights to graze once he stopped paying his fees. What makes him special that he doesnt have to pay?

He stopped paying his fees because the BLM wanted to put him out of business. Kind of like when a renter stops paying a landlord when they don't provide the services expected.

OK, we'll go with your comparison. What happens then, when a renter stops paying a landlord when they don't provide services expected?

Shooting Americans probably doesn't make you as gleeful as, say, eating your own shit does (see the human poop fertilizer thread....true progressive lunacy run wild)...but it still makes you pretty tingly.

If your business depends on using something you don't own, I call that stupid and scary. Somehow I doubt Bundy supplies all of our beef. Besides beef is not good for you.

So a business that depends on roads is thus "stupid and scary?" My house is stupid and scary because I rely on electricity water and gas from something "I don't own?"

He provides beef that is raised the way the treehuggers and animal lovers want it to be. On the open range, and not in feedlots.

Do you think before you post?

I think you are reaching for a moral victory here. It wont work. Yes depending on a road you dont own to operate your business is stupid and scary. What if it floods or is torn up. Now you are out of business. Your house is not your business. Its your personal property. Do you think before you post?

No it's not, idiot. Perhaps his grandparents were living there, and that's why his parents moved there. Perhaps his great grandparents did. Maybe they owned land there..

The point is, just because his parents lived outside of Arizona doesn't make the claim bogus.

Morons. You should really look up definitions once in a while. It's like you're proud of being idiots.

Perhaps?????

:lol:

OK, we'll go with your comparison. What happens then, when a renter stops paying a landlord when they don't provide services expected?
If the amount is significant it usually ends up in a court. However, when the court works for the plaintiff the deck is stacked.

They go to court. However in this case progressives are usually with the tenants being trampled on, instead of the owner who is doing the trampling. Since the Bundy case is an example of the government being the asshole, you back the asshole.

You have it backwards.
BML stopped his right to graze because of a tortoise.

If the amount is significant it usually ends up in a court. However, when the court works for the plaintiff the deck is stacked.

Yep. Of course they will refuse to acknowledge this.

Beef is very good for us. This is a lie spread by the vegetarians.

Protein in beef and lamb provides plenty of building blocks for our body, ensuring strong lean muscles and healthy hormones.
Red meat is an excellent source of vital minerals like zinc, iron, and magnesium. In meat, these minerals exist in form that is much easier for the body to absorb compared to the minerals in grains and pulses.
Vitamin B12, which can be obtained ONLY from animal sources and which is abundant in beef, is crucial for a healthy nervous system and blood.
The carnitine in red meat is essential for balanced and steady functioning of the heart.
Beef and lamb fat is rich in linoleic and palmiotelic acids, which have strong anticancer effects and fight viruses and other pathogens.

It is not just about Bundy.
It is about all of our cattle ranchers.
800 cattle ranches have gone out of business in the last 2 years just in the State if Colorado.

I'm not a vegetarian. I am about as carnivorus as you can get and survive. You can get everything in beef via another source. Beef sits in your stomach for day. Its hard to digest.

If there is an issue with ranchers going out of business vote people in that will help them. Supporting a liar and free loader does nothing for your cause.

You have it backwards.
BML stopped his right to graze because of a tortoise.

They didn't ban him outright. They did it the weasel way by making the limits too low.

In 1998, Clark County bought all valid existing grazing permits for Gold Butte, paying $375,000 to retire them for the benefit of the desert tortoise, Rob Mrowka of the Center for Biological Diversity said in 2012 after his organization filed suit against the BLM for not enforcing previous court orders. All other ranchers in the
area complied with the ‘no grazing’ rule except for Bundy who’s been called the last rancher left in Clark County.
So, the COUNTY that Cliven Bundy lives in BOUGHT UP all of the ranching/grazing rights permits from the BLM/Federal gvt in 1998 for $375k....

In the early 1990's Cliven was grandfathered with being allowed to graze his cattle on the land and paid for a permit, and his average cattle heads ran about 150 heads of cattle.....which is what they grandfathered him with....

NOTE that THEY DID NOT TAKE any of the heads of cattle he had been grazing away from him...they "grandfathered them.

Cliven is now up to grazing around 1000 heads of cattle on this same federal land that his County bought up the federal grazing permits on so to save some endangered turtle/tortoise....

Some Biology group is suing the Blm/Federal gvt for not following the law....

All the ranchers that were grazing the land finally left. Except Cliven. Fed is still being sued.

Mesquite Nevada Number One Online News Source Mesquite Citizen Journal

and his County has spent over $50 million dollars the past 20 years in trying to save this turtle/tortoise....

So, if his own County had not bought up the grazing permits and retired them.....

Would we have this problem?

Maybe, because he nearly 10 folded his cattle heads using the property? I dunno? Maybe because he didn't pay his grazing permit fees? but note that Cliven says he tried to pay them but they would not take his money?....this could be because he was breaking the agreement and sending more and more and more and more cattle heads on to the fed land than he was originally permitted and grandfathered for? I dunno?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back