Bundy - Flee from him

We need to stop the Federal Government from controlling all the land in the west that they have. But we need to do it the lawful way. We need to do it by obeying the law. We need to take the issue up with our legislators.

The man is revealing himself to be a bit unhinged. Don't associate with him. There are better cases we can fight. This whole pick up your gun and fight is just ridiculous. We are not going to be better off by killing one another. We are going to be better off by peacefully standing for what's right.

Also, stop standing with people who say stupid things.

Want to stop the Federal Government, supporting Rick Perry might be a better option on this issue.

This doesn’t make any sense.

If one is going to obey the law then one needs to understand that the Federal government is in fact in control of Federal land, there’s nothing to ‘stop.’

The right thing to do is to acknowledge the supremacy of the Federal government, as intended by the Framers and codified in Article VI of the Constitution; and that the National government represents all the people who are citizens of the United States, and manages Federal lands at the behest of all the people and for the benefit of all Americans.

What needs to stop is this inane and naïve perception of the Federal government as some sort of separate, ‘evil’ entity – when in fact we the people are the Federal government, both are one and the same, the National government is the creation of the people, controlled by the people, where all the people are ultimately responsible for the actions of the Federal government.

Last edited:
WOW!! Editing and changing a good man's words to make him out to be a racist? Now why would they do that?

No words were changed. Just like when Breitbart did it.

But hey, maybe God will take care of those responsible this time, just like he did with Breitbart.

WOW!! Editing and changing a good man's words to make him out to be a racist? Now why would they do that?

But hey, maybe God will take care of those responsible this time, just like he did with Breitbart.

Typical democrat. Get caught... deflect to someone else, piss on someones grave, and blame god.

RKMBrown said:
Liar. NOT ONE OTHER RANCHER IS PAYING THEY RAN THEM ALL OUT OF BUSINESS. THE ISSUE IS NOT THE FEE THE ISSUE IS FORCING THE RANCHERS TO BECOME MICRO RANCHES WITH ONLY A COUPLE HUNDRED HEAD, THUS MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE A LIVING.

OH, REALLY? Well, lets just see who is the LIAR, fool! Here is MY link, where is yours?

By The Daily Sentinel
Tuesday, April 15, 2014

“Bundy, 67, is a [wealthy] Nevada rancher who has been illegally grazing his cattle on federal lands for 20 years” – and is therefore a hypocritical “free-loader”.
“He stopped paying grazing fees in 1993” – while 16,000 other fellow-citizen- ranchers grazing cattle on public lands have been routinely paying their annual grazing fees.
Nevada grazing standoff reignites a festering feud | GJSentinel.com

Google it yourself. We are not talking about some grazing land in california.. we're talking about the land in Nevada where Bundy lives. Duh! You think there are 16000 ranchers living next to Bundy? Yeah democrats really are that stupid.

RKMBrown said:
Liar. NOT ONE OTHER RANCHER IS PAYING THEY RAN THEM ALL OUT OF BUSINESS. THE ISSUE IS NOT THE FEE THE ISSUE IS FORCING THE RANCHERS TO BECOME MICRO RANCHES WITH ONLY A COUPLE HUNDRED HEAD, THUS MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE A LIVING.

OH, REALLY? Well, lets just see who is the LIAR, fool! Here is MY link, where is yours?

By The Daily Sentinel
Tuesday, April 15, 2014

“Bundy, 67, is a [wealthy] Nevada rancher who has been illegally grazing his cattle on federal lands for 20 years” – and is therefore a hypocritical “free-loader”.
“He stopped paying grazing fees in 1993” – while 16,000 other fellow-citizen- ranchers grazing cattle on public lands have been routinely paying their annual grazing fees.
Nevada grazing standoff reignites a festering feud | GJSentinel.com

Google it yourself. We are not talking about some grazing land in california.. we're talking about the land in Nevada where Bundy lives. Duh! You think there are 16000 ranchers living next to Bundy? Yeah democrats really are that stupid.

You are just a hopeless wind bag full of hot air. We are talking about ranchers grazing on federal land no matter what state they are in. The same rules/laws apply.

STFU if you can't back up your wild ass assertions. Only an idiot would read the link and assume the author meant 16000 Nevada ranchers. I did not assume that but YOU did!
Keep making a fool of yourself... you are sounding more like Bundy with every post.

You are just a hopeless wind bag full of hot air. We are talking about ranchers grazing on federal land no matter what state they are in. The same rules/laws apply.

STFU if you can't back up your wild ass assertions. Only an idiot would read the link and assume the author meant 16000 Nevada ranchers. I did not assume that but YOU did!
Keep making a fool of yourself... you are sounding more like Bundy with every post.

No, dumb ass. The same rules do not apply everywhere. You really think all ranches in the US only have a couple hundred head? WTF is wrong with you shit heads. Yeah I remember you, you were the flunky in the back row back in HS picking his nose every day.

Last edited:

Typical democrat. Get caught... deflect to someone else, piss on someones grave, and blame god.

Typical ignorant ****. Ignore the relevant facts.

Again NO WORDS WERE CHANGED. <<-- FACT, NOT OPINION

Your facts come out of your ass.

The fact remains, no words were changed.

Not one.

Not one teeny tiny little word.

You aren't just stupid, you're now a proven liar.
Removing the context of words by purposefully removing the context stated before a sentence changes the sentence you stupid piece of shit.

Not one.

Removing the context of words by purposefully removing the context stated before a sentence changes the sentence you stupid piece of shit.

No it doesn't.

Not one single word was changed, as you claimed when you posted this:

You are a liar and an idiot.

Not one.

No it doesn't.

You are the most ignorant turd ever to post in USMB.

At least I understand the difference between contextual and literal, dipshit. :thup:

Mani whenever the news picks what they air and edits like mediamatter and CNN did, to make the man sound like a racist, when he isn't, is just down right dishonest reporting.
They did not want their viewers to hear what Bundy was talking about, which was that welfare has done much harm to Blacks.
And they never wanted them to hear what he said about the good things he talked about Mexicans either.
He was talking about Families and the Family unit and it was twisted into racism.
True that he did not say it very well at all, but cutting out his words to twist it into something that it wasn't, is not right either.

Mediamatters cut out 3 minutes and 13 seconds of what he said and aired 1 minute and 29 seconds.

No it doesn't.

You and the white christian party are running scared

We can once again look with pride and a lesson from one of the greatest generals who ever fought for America

"My aim then was to whip the rebels (now the white christian party) , to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us".

Sherman

No it doesn't.

You and the white christian party are running scared

We can once again look with pride and a lesson from one of the greatest generals who ever fought for America

"My aim then was to whip the rebels (now the white christian party) , to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us".

Sherman

I don't run peon.

At least I understand the difference between contextual and literal, dipshit. :thup:

Mani whenever the news picks what they air and edits like mediamatter and CNN did, to make the man sound like a racist, when he isn't, is just down right dishonest reporting.
They did not want their viewers to hear what Bundy was talking about, which was that welfare has done much harm to Blacks.
And they never wanted them to hear what he said about the good things he talked about Mexicans either.
He was talking about Families and the Family unit and it was twisted into racism.
True that he did not say it very well at all, but cutting out his words to twist it into something that it wasn't, is not right either.

Mediamatters cut out 3 minutes and 13 seconds of what he said and aired 1 minute and 29 seconds.

I completely agree that they cherry picked the portion of the video that was most damning, and aired only that. I've never suggested otherwise. But RKMBrown claimed they changed what he said when they most certainly did not.

No, dumb ass. The same rules do not apply everywhere. You really think all ranches in the US only have a couple hundred head? WTF is wrong with you shit heads. Yeah I remember you, you were the flunky in the back row back in HS picking his nose every day.

You illiterate scumbag. Federal laws usually are the same for everyone..i.e...drug laws. rangeland laws, grazing laws, tax laws etc. etc... since you are too much of a bahs-turd to link to your dubious sources, the sensible people here have to assume you are just hallucinating.

Forum List

Back