Bundy - Flee from him

Here's the thing. IMO Pelosi is one of the worst human beings on the planet, a marxist racist biggot if there ever was one. But, I'd defend Pelosi from the feds coming to take her families livelihood away by forcing her family to reduce their grape crop to a hobby level number of bushels. Hell I'd even defend the Kerry's from the feds running Heinz out of business with unreasonable regulations. Sometimes it's not about who you are protecting, but rather what you are protecting.

Bundy is not the victim being run out of his livelihood. Like every other rancher in his area, and indeed, like every other citizen anywhere in this country, he needs to adapt to the changing times and environment. The little ranches that at one time enabled families to make decent livings in the desert can no longer do so. The property has other more valuable uses. Corporate owned or managed ranches have become so far advanced that raising cattle in the desert in traditional methods belong to a bygone era. The 160 to 640 acre ranches with access to water of the type in this area can and will survive to support those ranchers that are willing to adapt and advance into a new era. Allowing a few cattle that bring minimum income and revenue to the area to destroy large tracts of land that are in the middle of a growing tourist area are not going to be part of the future.

"The property has other more valuable uses."

Yup, helping the Reid family get richer. :thup:

I never said he was right or wrong...because I didn't know all the facts, but I do think Hairy Reid is a piece of shit sending armed goons into the backhills of Nevada to steal land for his friends.

We need to stop the Federal Government from controlling all the land in the west that they have. But we need to do it the lawful way. We need to do it by obeying the law. We need to take the issue up with our legislators.

The man is revealing himself to be a bit unhinged. Don't associate with him. There are better cases we can fight. This whole pick up your gun and fight is just ridiculous. We are not going to be better off by killing one another. We are going to be better off by peacefully standing for what's right.

Also, stop standing with people who say stupid things.

Want to stop the Federal Government, supporting Rick Perry might be a better option on this issue.

Oh, please, the usual RW nut brigade was perfectly happy to stand with this guy until he embarrassed himself.

Now, you don't want to be caught with the guy.

Here's the thing. IMO Pelosi is one of the worst human beings on the planet, a marxist racist biggot if there ever was one. But, I'd defend Pelosi from the feds coming to take her families livelihood away by forcing her family to reduce their grape crop to a hobby level number of bushels. Hell I'd even defend the Kerry's from the feds running Heinz out of business with unreasonable regulations. Sometimes it's not about who you are protecting, but rather what you are protecting.

Bundy is not the victim being run out of his livelihood. Like every other rancher in his area, and indeed, like every other citizen anywhere in this country, he needs to adapt to the changing times and environment. The little ranches that at one time enabled families to make decent livings in the desert can no longer do so. The property has other more valuable uses. Corporate owned or managed ranches have become so far advanced that raising cattle in the desert in traditional methods belong to a bygone era. The 160 to 640 acre ranches with access to water of the type in this area can and will survive to support those ranchers that are willing to adapt and advance into a new era. Allowing a few cattle that bring minimum income and revenue to the area to destroy large tracts of land that are in the middle of a growing tourist area are not going to be part of the future.
Oh I see, so the feds are doing him a favor.

"The property has other more valuable uses."

Yup, helping the Reid family get richer. :thup:

Does it take imagination beyond your capability to see the potential value of land that sits a few hours away between Las Vegas and some of the most visited National Parks in America?

No sir, the Fed's are not doing him a favor. Other ranchers are in, or have been in the same predicament as Bundy. My point is that Bundy has to adapt and adjust like those other ranchers.

We need to stop the Federal Government from controlling all the land in the west that they have. But we need to do it the lawful way. We need to do it by obeying the law. We need to take the issue up with our legislators.

The man is revealing himself to be a bit unhinged. Don't associate with him. There are better cases we can fight. This whole pick up your gun and fight is just ridiculous. We are not going to be better off by killing one another. We are going to be better off by peacefully standing for what's right.

Want to stop the Federal Government, supporting Rick Perry might be a better option on this issue.

You had me right up until Rick Perry. :lol:

But seriously, I'm left wondering if this whole thing wasn't orchestrated from the start.

You had me right up until Rick Perry. :lol:

But seriously, I'm left wondering if this whole thing wasn't orchestrated from the start.
I agree. A manufactured rw fauxrage.

No sir, the Fed's are not doing him a favor. Other ranchers are in, or have been in the same predicament as Bundy. My point is that Bundy has to adapt and adjust like those other ranchers.

No, he doesn't. The line's been drawn, the libtards are the ones that need to "adapt."

Wait a minute, are people still defending this shit goblet?

I'll stop defending the right to free graze cattle in this country the day you pull my gun from my cold dead fingers.

You tards are just starting with the cattle, next up chickens, then farms, ... I don't see you tards stopping short of completely eliminating this countries ability to feed itself. Seriously. You want a fight... this is the route.

Last edited:

I'll stop defending the right to free graze cattle in this country the day you pull my gun from my cold dead fingers.

The guy had his day in court.

He lost.

That's how it works, and I'll keep defending that even after I pull the gun from your hand.

Really? He lost? Why isn't he in jail? Why is he still walking around like a free man? Why is he still ranching cattle? Why haven't you killed him yet?

You tards are just starting with the cattle, next up chickens, then farms, ... I don't see you tards stopping short of completely eliminating this countries ability to feed itself. Seriously. You want a fight... this is the route.

exactly.....control a man's guns, his food (&water), and his healthcare.....you got control of the man....and you can eliminate him....

He lost.

That's how it works, and I'll keep defending that even after I pull the gun from your hand.

Really? He lost? Why isn't he in jail? Why is he still walking around like a free man? Why is he still ranching cattle? Why haven't you killed him yet?
People don't go to jail for civil cases, not unless they are held in contempt. More than likely Clive will get all kinds of liens put against his property and he will end up loosing the ranch he inherited.
What in the heck is "free range cattle"?

He lost.

Yes, he lost his court case. I'm surprised you didn't educate yourself about the story before going full hoorah rambo on the internet.

If you think the little stand-off thing accomplished anything more than delaying due process then you're dumber than your shit goblet hero.

exactly.....control a man's guns, his food (&water), and his healthcare.....you got control of the man....and you can eliminate him....
Precisely what the Progressives in power are doing. THEY have launched a WAR against the people. 100 Years in the making.

Precisely what the Progressives in power are doing. THEY have launched a WAR against the people. 100 Years in the making.

:lmao:

He lost.

People don't go to jail for civil cases, not unless they are held in contempt. More than likely Clive will get all kinds of liens put against his property and he will end up loosing the ranch he inherited.
What in the heck is "free range cattle"?
Think Buffalo.

Forum List

Back