🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Bunny Hunting:" how predators stalk grammar school kids online

Awesome. The state continues to.teach kids to be perverts, desensitize them to.predation, open their minds up to depravity, teach them to avoid detection.

What else.is new...

• Banned
Awesome. The state continues to.teach kids to be perverts, desensitize them to.predation, open their minds up to depravity, teach them to avoid detection. What else.is new...
I don't think this is what the state is doing, kg. Social Media is a fact, bunny hunters are there, and the kids need to be aware as well as the adults. Remember we were told to "never go with strangers" when we were young.

Awesome. The state continues to.teach kids to be perverts, desensitize them to.predation, open their minds up to depravity, teach them to avoid detection.

What else.is new...

Children need to be taught that these wastes of human skin are out there, I don't think this is meaning to desensitise them to predators it's meant to alert them to potential predators.

This is the creepiest video I've ever seen on chickenhawks.

I'm so not watching this, all I'll comment is that these wastes of human skin, these freaks of nature, should be hunted and then shown no mercy. Whatever method is at hand is how they should be executed, bullet in the back of the head, the rope, an iron bar, lighter fuel and a match, who cares.

I'm so not watching this, all I'll comment is that these wastes of human skin, these freaks of nature, should be hunted and then shown no mercy. Whatever method is at hand is how they should be executed, bullet in the back of the head, the rope, an iron bar, lighter fuel and a match, who cares.

Don't be scared. Watch it.

It'll make me angry, I might watch it later.

51 minutes? Life is too damn short.

Now it's "bunny hunting"? I thought people who did that were called "chickenhawks".

You know I thought a Chickenhawk was a Warmonger, but who actively avoided military service.

So a Chickenhawk isn't that, it's one of these wastes of human skin that rape children.

You must be a millennial.

Now it's "bunny hunting"? I thought people who did that were called "chickenhawks".

You know I thought a Chickenhawk was a Warmonger, but who actively avoided military service.

So a Chickenhawk isn't that, it's one of these wastes of human skin that rape children.
No, that's just another definition. Both are chickenhawks because they prey on the young.

I'm a Millennial, born in 1990.

What else.is new...

Children need to be taught that these wastes of human skin are out there, I don't think this is meaning to desensitise them to predators it's meant to alert them to potential predators.
But Koshergrl has a point. Kids are being sexualized at a very young age. A couple days ago in Walmart, I saw a mother with her 10 year old daughter who had her legs showing all the way up to her buttocks cleft. I have a daughter of my own and I don't care what's "cool" these days, I love her too much to ever be seen like that in public. It isn't just schools doing it, our culture has changed to expose children to danger of predation more than ever.

I'm a Millennial, born in 1990.

A young'n.

Is someone born in 1975 a millennial?

Is someone born in 1975 a millennial?

No. You're a Gen X'er like me.

Forum List

Back