"burn your masks"

Sure, just look how well not wearing a mask turned out for Trump and his White House crew...and a couple of Republican Senators...oh wait....nevermind.

Sorry, the "findings" of a largely right wing leaning association of doctors is unconvincing.
What makes them ‘right wing leaning’?

Read the link. They are anything but unbiased.
I read it. That’s why I posted. They are physicians. I’m not and you’re not.
Anything that doesn’t jibe with your democrat indoctrination propaganda defaults to right wing for dupes like you.

"wearing a mask is not a political statement, it's a scientific recomendation" - Biden quoting Fauci

"if it feels good do it, if it doesn't work blame someone else" - Trump quoting Andrew Dice Clay

Sure, just look how well not wearing a mask turned out for Trump and his White House crew...and a couple of Republican Senators...oh wait....nevermind.
I think they're already blocked this out of their minds.

no, just tired of all the bed wetting. Panic fatigue is setting in. I find it odd that all the political elite who go on about masks have already been caught not waring masks.

Except we don't measure death and human suffering via death rate per populace do we?
I DON'T live near liberal assholes............so my misery index is low here.........sorry for you ........maybe they will invent a vaccine for your problem.

Its those Prog media/entertainers/politicians and elites that do not wear the masks like the commie enforcing they do to the peasants. You are the harbinger of massive death. And you do not think that.

no, just tired of all the bed wetting. Panic fatigue is setting in. I find it odd that all the political elite who go on about masks have already been caught not waring masks.

And it looks like a lot of those who didn't wear masks, have caught the virus. When did taking precautions to protect yourself and your fellow US citizens become "bed wetting"?
Yes fatigue has set in. But honestly, if the guy at the top of the pile had any idea what was facing this country and what to do about it, shouldn't he have been more involved?
Then maybe, a lot of this fatigue...and economic carnage could have been avoided.

BREAKING - COVID 19 DOES NOT SPREAD WHEN.......

1) You eat. Yeah... it's amazing. It DANGEROUSLY spreads if you stop eating and go to the bathroom, but you are safe as long as you are eating.
2) Also doesn't spread if you have a drink in your hand. Even if you are in an extremely crowded place - as long as you have something to drink in your hand - it is all good. (Airplanes)
3) Covid 19 only spreads in vertical lines. Social distancing is not necessary when standing side by side in line.

MASK ARE REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNLESS YOU ARE DOING ONE OF THESE.... THEN ALL IS OK.

Brought to you by politics are everywhere.
4) Rioting...Apparently the Commievirus cooties are a-skeered of Molitiv cocktails and unwashed pinko scumbags, so that they won't infect anyone involved in street violence.

And it looks like a lot of those who didn't wear masks, have caught the virus. When did taking precautions to protect yourself and your fellow US citizens become "bed wetting"?
Yes fatigue has set in. But honestly, if the guy at the top of the pile had any idea what was facing this country and what to do about it, shouldn't he have been more involved?
Then maybe, a lot of this fatigue...and economic carnage could have been avoided.
If your parents had been fixed and the parents of other lunatic libs did the same..........well we would have never shut the country down...........

Wishful thinking..........The the brain dead hippies and their LSD had kids and screwed us all.

The guy at the top lied to the American people about the severity of a deadly pandemic that was bearing down on us.

The guy at the top knew damn well how much more deadly it is than the flu, but still made comparisons. Even YESTERDAY.

The guy at the top MOCKED Americans for just trying to protect themselves and their families.

The guy at the top put the lives of THREE Secret Service agents and their families at risk for a ONE BLOCK PUBLICITY STUNT.

The guy at the top doesn't give TWO SHITS about America or Americans, unless they can help and glorify HIM.

The guy at the top is a sociopath.

The guy at the top lied to the American people about the severity of a deadly pandemic that was bearing down on us.

The guy at the top knew damn well how much more deadly it is than the flu, but still made comparisons. Even YESTERDAY.

The guy at the top MOCKED Americans for just trying to protect themselves and their families.

The guy at the top put the lives of THREE Secret Service agents and their families at risk for a ONE BLOCK PUBLICITY STUNT.

The guy at the top doesn't give TWO SHITS about America or Americans, unless they can help and glorify HIM.

"The guy at the top lied about the pandemic"? So you are incapable of thinking for your self, feeding your self, basically looking out for your self? Remember that masks don't do any good? Remember "come on down to china town? remember "come on down to Mardi Gras? Stop being a coward and take some accountability for your self, and blaming other people for your shitty mood.

"The guy at the top lied about the pandemic"? So you are incapable of thinking for your self, feeding your self, basically looking out for your self? Remember that masks don't do any good? Remember "come on down to china town? remember "come on down to Mardi Gras? Stop being a coward and take some accountability for your self, and blaming other people for your shitty mood.
That has nothing to do with whether lied, sorry.

Yeah it does. If Trump lied they all lied, sad thing is you let them tug you around by your emotions. Stop living in fear. stop pretending you trust politicians, you know for a fact they will all flat out lie, "shovel ready jobs" anyone? The story changes. the only thing you can do is wash your hands allot and stop touching your face, and just get on with your life. Stop letting personality cults decide what you think.

Yeah it does. If Trump lied they all lied, sad thing is you let them tug you around by your emotions. Stop living in fear. stop pretending you trust politicians, you know for a fact they will all flat out lie, "shovel ready jobs" anyone? The story changes. the only thing you can do is wash your hands allot and stop touching your face, and just get on with your life. Stop letting personality cults decide what you think.
Trying to dilute and deflect from what he did will not work with me.

He is responsible for his actions, even if he or his flock won't admit it. We'll see how many of us hold him accountable for that.

It worked out great!

Our Beloved deity Donald John Trump ripped the Covid from his chest and slayed it like any Knight would slay a dragon!

He then wrapped his nude body with the American Flag and shot a flaming Bald Eagle from his ass to show the World he is GREAT!

( End of delusional rant )

Jewish Supremacists held a rally last night in NY. They came out of the fields with their torches made out of flaming masks, their veins bulging, chanting their Jewish incantations and spewing their hatred for the NY Governor.

It was so frightening.

:laughing0301:

Trying to dilute and deflect from what he did will not work with me.

He is responsible for his actions, even if he or his flock won't admit it. We'll see how many of us hold him accountable for that.

There is only distortion and deflection in your head that's biased by a hatred of Trump. Everyone who commented on covid downplayed it. If you trusted any of them then you are a hopeless dupe. Going by your logic, Fauci should be lynched. He did say that covid would be no big deal in the US. Did he lie or was he mistaken?

Forum List

Back