Burning American Flag....

What Are Your Thoughts On Burning the American Flag?

• Unacceptable

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • Acceptable as a form of Freedom of Speech (Expression)

Votes: 39 56.5%

• Total voters
Like what?

Multiple, high speed perforations of various bodily cavities by metal projectiles, for one.
So youre saying you would have the guts to try and shoot me?

f1cf282ec90d_sf_2.jpg

Last edited:
unacceptable or acceptable as "freedom of speech"?
Unacceptable is some idiot making our flag and the flag of that sh!tstain North Korea EQUAL.

Only a moron would do such a thing:

692331-kim-trump-north-korea-flags.jpg

Don't you agree?

You've never succeeded at anything in your life. What makes you think you have the balls to shoot me? Pretty sure you'll just flush pink and white and start crying. :laugh:

I’ve succeeded at plenty of things in my life. I’ve overcome many hurdles and obstacles to reach many of those successes.

As to why I know I have the balls to shoot you is very simple... the ones I’m most proud of all have some combination of: Anger, Pain, Fear and Violence. Additionally, I did a large amount of soul-searching when I got my CCW and came to the realization that I both could and would kill a person. I honestly believe that anyone who owns a gun should be comfortable killing another human being.

You've never succeeded at anything in your life. What makes you think you have the balls to shoot me? Pretty sure you'll just flush pink and white and start crying. :laugh:

I’ve succeeded at plenty of things in my life. I’ve overcome many hurdles and obstacles to reach many of those successes.

As to why I know I have the balls to shoot you is very simple... the ones I’m most proud of all have some combination of: Anger, Pain, Fear and Violence. Additionally, I did a large amount of soul-searching when I got my CCW and came to the realization that I both could and would kill a person. I honestly believe that anyone who owns a gun should be comfortable killing another human being.
I dont believe you pink monkey. Everyone can tell from your words you are a loser. Stop trying to convince me.

I dont believe you pink monkey. Everyone can tell from your words you are a loser. Stop trying to convince me.

I’m not trying to convince you or anyone else if anything. Your beliefs are your own and have no bearing on me. Have a nice day.
Of course youre trying to convince. Why else would you claim you have succeeded when I clearly said I dont believe you have ever succeeded at anything in your life. Its pretty obvious you are weak and seeking some type of validation. Youre simply a recessive monkey and life long loser.

You know Asclepias, I don't really think there is much of a problem with running into Anathema. Why? Because he has a miserable attitude, and takes pride in the fact that he doesn't drink, which would mean that he doesn't hang out in fun places like bars and clubs.

But, if he did? He'd be easy to spot. He'd be the crotchety old dude drinking coffee in the corner mumbling about the damn kids.

You know Asclepias, I don't really think there is much of a problem with running into Anathema. Why? Because he has a miserable attitude, and takes pride in the fact that he doesn't drink, which would mean that he doesn't hang out in fun places like bars and clubs.

But, if he did? He'd be easy to spot. He'd be the crotchety old dude drinking coffee in the corner mumbling about the damn kids.
Running into that clown is the least of my worries. I'd have him crying in anger and frustration! :laugh:

Running into that clown is the least of my worries. I'd have him crying in anger and frustration! :laugh:

You make a rather large assumption that even if we were to meet that we’d have any sort of conversation or interaction. That’s a rather poor assumption.

You make a rather large assumption that even if we were to meet that we’d have any sort of conversation or interaction. That’s a rather poor assumption.
Why would I converse with you? What gave you the assumption I would do anything other than slap your silly white ass until you started crying?

]Why would I converse with you? What gave you the assumption I would do anything other than slap your silly white ass until you started crying?

What makes you think you’d get close enough to slap me? My wife and I, on the rare occasions that we go out, do our best to keep 15-20 feet from other people whenever possible.

Forum List

Back