Burning Man attendee dies after running INTO FLAMES! So, that's a devotee folks!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Burning Man attendee dies after running into flames
170801-burning-man-featured1.jpg

burning-man-main.jpg

A man has died after running into the towering blaze for which the Burning Man festival is named, according to the Pershing County Sheriff's Office in Nevada.

Aaron Joel Mitchell, 41, was one of
thousands at the annual gathering in Nevada's Black Rock Desert, about 100 miles north of Reno. The weeklong festival culminates in massive burns of an effigy known as the "Man" on Saturday and the "Temple" on Sunday.
Burning Man attendee dies after jumping into flames - CNN

:party: Next contestant, please take the starting line.

btw, They're getting bigger it seems.

Last edited:
rip , too bad and all that but another DOPER bites the dust .

Too bad his Darwin Award winning lunacy didn't generate a lot of copycats among the other loons.

• Banned
Fire rescue officers chased Aaron Mitchell, 41, as they tried to stop him from entering the
inferno at Burning Man festival but were unable to do so

nintchdbpict000349949571.jpg

nintchdbpict000349949986.jpg

WHY!? What about FREEDOM!
Kinda looks like 'Game of Thrones'
But she was inside walking out.
Burn well, my friend!

Last edited:
Another liberal democrat voter gives his life for the cause. .... :lol: ... :lol:

Well, seems he was not a voter at all.
Reports are he traveled all the way from Melbourne.
The Great Orange Douche wall won't stop these people from staying.

AND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
636085814410783200-File-Sep-03-10-53-54-PM.jpeg

btw. The Fire looks like the Great Orange Douche presidency failure.
From my review point.

Last edited:
Another liberal democrat voter gives his life for the cause. .... :lol: ... :lol:

AND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From my review point.
There you go, I knew you could somehow tie this to Donald Trump. Well done. No pun intended.

AND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From my review point.
There you go, I knew you could somehow tie this to Donald Trump. Well done. No pun intended.
Come on it's greatly Orange!
Orange is the new Flim-Flam color warning code.

WHtrump_PR.gif

A man has died after running into the towering blaze for which the Burning Man festival is named,

Frankly, far more newsworthy would be a story describing that someone who ran into a "towering blaze" of "whatever" didn't die as a result of having done so.

"Burning Man" is among the most enjoyable parties one might attend; however, as with less elaborately scaled parties, people can and do sometime suffer injuries and death there. Most of time the infirmity or passing derives from one's imprudence or carelessness. Rarely, however, do non-firefighters run into a multi-story fire.

I have sympathy for the people whom Mitchell left behind for their pain and loss is real, justified, and not their fault, but I have none for Mitchell. One does not need advanced degrees to know that running into a 40-foot-tall blaze will most likely be fatal.

Forum List

Back