Zone1 Burning Man Festival: Judgment?

No, you’re not. You are exactly the opposite of that.

And all that you have had in response to issues that directly affect either salvation or condemnation is derision, falsely accusing me of being an angry, hateful, anti-christian, secular humanist boogey man. :auiqs.jpg:with the audacity to challenge your irrational beliefs. Copra sanctum!

How is it that you have never taken a stand on the truth, but only regurgitate what you have been told? Never mind. I already know. You are such a phony, a bad actor and lying fraud. Damn.

This is why Jesus said, "No one can come to me unless it has been granted him by the Father."

God must think you're a jerk. I'm sure Jesus thinks you're a jerk too. So do I. Behold! 1+1+1=3

Last edited:
And all that you have had in response to issues that directly affect either salvation or condemnation is derision, falsely accusing me of being an angry, hateful, anti-christian, secular humanist boogey man. :auiqs.jpg:with the audacity to challenge your irrational beliefs. Copra sanctum!

How is it that you have never taken a stand on the truth, but only regurgitate what you have been told? Never mind. I already know. You are such a phony, a bad actor and lying fraud. Damn.

This is why Jesus said, "No one can come to me unless it has been granted him by the Father."

God must think you're a jerk. I'm sure Jesus thinks you're a jerk too. So do I. Behold! 1+1+1=3

You are a one trick pony, bro. No different than breezewood. So go ahead and get it out of your system.

No different than breezewood.

that is sortof good advise ... even from you - just get it out of your symptomatic - delusions, religious fanaticism and reactionary pandering.

than the natural, heavenly prescribed - religion of antiquity.

You are a one trick pony, bro. No different than breezewood. So go ahead and get it out of your system.
There you go again! :auiqs.jpg:

So, anyway, I do have just one question for you, asked many times, that you've never answered.

When you are at Mass in a drunken stupor is it the objective truth or not that the priest proclaims in full view of everyone there that he will "take this matzo, MADE BY HUMAN HANDS, and it will become for "us" the body of Christ" And then he openly lifts it up to be worshipped and eaten by the congregation who falls to their knees in some deluded and deranged adoration of a cracker, MADE BY HUMAN HANDS, that they worship and eat for spiritual life even though it cannot see, hear, speak, or walk, has no life, is not God, much less the Body of Christ, teaching from God?

Is this true or not, whatever you profess to believe it means, whatever you have been told it means, that this is what you are actually doing, at mass, defying the law of God brazenly and religiously by worshipping the lifeless work of human hands and desecrating the Actual Body of Christ, as a demonstration of your make believe love for God and dedication to a false Jesus?

Seriously.

Do you think God is stupid? I see through you, don't you realize God sees through your bullshit?

Ok, thats more than one question so take your time... :popcorn:

Last edited:
Seriously. Do you think God is stupid? I see through you, don't you realize God sees through your bullshit?
Ok, thats more than one question so take your time... :popcorn:

There you go again! :auiqs.jpg:

So, anyway, I do have just one question for you, asked many times, that you've never answered.

When you are at Mass in a drunken stupor is it the objective truth or not that the priest proclaims in full view of everyone there that he will "take this matzo, MADE BY HUMAN HANDS, and it will become for "us" the body of Christ" And then he openly lifts it up to be worshipped and eaten by the congregation who falls to their knees in some deluded and deranged adoration of a cracker, MADE BY HUMAN HANDS, that they worship and eat for spiritual life even though it cannot see, hear, speak, or walk, has no life, is not God, much less the Body of Christ, teaching from God?

Is this true or not, whatever you profess to believe it means, whatever you have been told it means, that this is what you are actually doing, at mass, defying the law of God brazenly and religiously by worshipping the lifeless work of human hands and desecrating the Actual Body of Christ, as a demonstration of your make believe love for God and dedication to a false Jesus?
I think you spent way more time on your post then I spent on my post. That's what I think. So... go ahead and get it out of your system.

- are you often surprised ...
I'm never surprised at hobelim's or your hatred of Catholicism. I'm only surprised that neither of you can see what religious nut jobs that makes you. One religion attacking another religion is as old as man. So it's not surprising at all. What is surprising is why I'm the only one who finds your and Hobelim's secretiveness of YOUR religions to be incredibly suspicious and disingenuous. You two are just a couple of robber birds attacking the nest of others without having to have a nest to defend.

- are you often surprised ...
Please do tell us all your source of your religious beliefs? Who taught it to you? Do you attend a specific church? Why are you so secretive? Why is it that the only thing you do on this board is to attack the beliefs of your fellow man?

What is surprising is why I'm the only one who finds your and Hobelim's secretiveness of YOUR religions to be incredibly suspicious and disingenuous.

your not alone ... the desert is plentiful.

are you sure the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - heavenly prescribed to a&e as the goal for their journey is just to short for you to be able to hide from ... than whatever you want it to be the 4th century 10000 page christian bible ...

and the uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - the false beginning narrative of sin, the liar moses and and their phony 10 commandments the claim jesus said they were a messiah - christianity, the religion of servitude and denial.

your not alone ... the desert is plentiful.

are you sure the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - heavenly prescribed to a&e as the goal for their journey is just to short for you to be able to hide from ... than whatever you want it to be the 4th century 10000 page christian bible ...

and the uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - the false beginning narrative of sin, the liar moses and and their phony 10 commandments the claim jesus said they were a messiah - christianity, the religion of servitude and denial.
And yet you can't say where you learned your beliefs from.

And yet you can't say where you learned your beliefs from.
One religion attacking another religion is as old as man.
... the uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - the false beginning narrative of sin, the liar moses and and their phony 10 commandments the claim jesus said they were a messiah - christianity, the religion of servitude and denial.

that's you bing - given the objections to the desert religions, you ignore the truth to hide behind meaningless assaults than to address the issues.

do you worship the liar and murderer moses - and their false 10 commandments used to victimize the innocent.

- we know where you learned your religion - the 4th century christian bible, so sad. good luck.

I never would think Burning Man Festival would be singled out for judgment from God. What about...
all the godlessness of ungodly people throughout the culture with everything they are observing? Less people are really seeking God's will to live accordingly. What about all others with their practices contrary to God, why one thing and not all of the others?

I have been a Christian for more than 20 years. Regular church attender, read Scriptures daily, etc. I'm not bragging about my "righteousness". I say this because even with my experience, I don't have the credentials to know the answer to the question below:

Is the disaster at Burning Man a judgment from God?

Here's what's happening, if you're not aware:

Burning Man seems to be immersed in occultic rituals. Here's information from their pages:

What say you?

No, it is nature. There are no god/s. All manmade fantasy.

I never would think Burning Man Festival would be singled out for judgment from God. What about...
all the godlessness of ungodly people throughout the culture with everything they are observing? Less people are really seeking God's will to live accordingly. What about all others with their practices contrary to God, why one thing and not all of the others?
Neither would I. But despite the sun shining or the rain falling on the just and unjust just the same, not all behaviors have equal outcomes.

Forum List

Back