Bush and Officials Lied leading up to Iraq war

Ironious conclusion....we both know that Bush didn't win the 2004 election in a landslide....that would have had to happen to give you your numbers. We both know the electorate in 2002 was evenly split. But by the poll we know that 74% of Americans supported the removal of Saddam....LOL

what people thought about removing Saddam and who they voted for in 2004 are unrelated.

wow.

the truth is what I stated and what you disagreed with. A majority of congressional democrats voted against the use of force resolution. You need a remedial math course.

I agree your democratic Congressman, didn't adquately represent it's constients...agreed

I agree your democratic Congressman, didn't adquately represent it's constients...agreed

you need to understand how a republic is different than a democracy.... and why we don't make laws in this country based upon public opinion polls.

I said that a majority of congressional democrats voted against the war.

YOU said I was wrong and have NEVER admitted you fucked up. Will that admission be forthcoming or will you continue to run away from your own words?

the truth is what I stated and what you disagreed with. A majority of congressional democrats voted against the use of force resolution. You need a remedial math course.

Hello. Congress consists of more than just the Senate. “Congress” and “Senate” mean two different things.

Here is the senate vote...

In a vote that split Democrats, 29 voted for war while 21 voted against it.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2007/Feb-17-Sat-2007/news/12611183.html

hmm...majority think not

Hello. Congress consists of more than just the Senate. “Congress” and “Senate” mean two different things.

Here is the senate vote...

In a vote that split Democrats, 29 voted for war while 21 voted against it.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2007/Feb-17-Sat-2007/news/12611183.html

hmm...majority think not

you really are too fucking stupid for me to continue to talk about this much longer.

Do you, or do you not understand the difference between the words "Congress" and "Senate"?

A majority of congressional democrats voted against the use of force resolution, you stupid moronic braindead motherfucker..... and until you figure out that that statement is, indeed accurate, you really should go over to the kiddie's table because you are too fucking dumb to talk with adults. OK?

you really are too fucking stupid for me to continue to talk about this much longer.

Do you, or do you not understand the difference between the words "Congress" and "Senate"?

A majority of congressional democrats voted against the use of force resolution, you stupid moronic braindead motherfucker..... and until you figure out that that statement is, indeed accurate, you really should go over to the kiddie's table because you are too fucking dumb to talk with adults. OK?

I said senate...now who's braindead......

That was my contention in the senate not the house of representatives
did I ever say the senate? no

did you say that I was wrong? yes

were you wrong when you said that? yes

have you admitted that? no

I'll wait, motherfucker.

did I ever say the senate? no

did you say that I was wrong? yes

were you wrong when you said that? yes

have you admitted that? no

I'll wait, motherfucker.

You'll get nothing but a wave....what am I admitting to that a majority of Democratic senators voted for the War....???? go ahead call names if you want, it just shows your intelligence level

You'll get nothing but a wave....what am I admitting to that a majority of Democratic senators voted for the War....???? go ahead call names if you want, it just shows your intelligence level

The posting was with U.S. Senators....not congressional members....

I said senate...now who's braindead......

Good god. That was a funny try. Look carefully at the bottom of post 1084. You said “hmm...majority think not”. What lack of a majority were you referring to? Could it have possibly been the quote from MM that you referenced? He said “A majority of congressional democrats voted against the use of force resolution.” Was that the majority that you were disputing? That phony dodge was worse than RGS.

Come on. Can’t you admit to the obvious and say, “Oops. I made a mistake”?

I showed a poll where it has shown that a 74% majority of Americans supported the War at its onset....you then turn this into some kind of pissing match....74% means even translated by the most of liberal terms a majority of Americans supported the war.

you posted the senate roll call in response to my statement that a majority of congressional democrats voted against the war....

were you incapable of reading what I had posted?

If I said that Nixon had won the 1972 election, and you had replied by posting the results from the state of Massachusetts only and used that to claim that I was wrong.... it would be just about as stupid as your move in this instance.

I showed a poll where it has shown that a 74% majority of Americans supported the War at its onset....you then turn this into some kind of pissing match....74% means even translated by the most of liberal terms a majority of Americans supported the war.

and now you run further away by talking about a public opinion poll? who gives a shit? nearly the same percentage of the american people thought that saddam had planned and executed 9/11....it is why we are a republic and not a democracy.

you are a coward...plain and simple.

and now you run further away by talking about a public opinion poll? who gives a shit? nearly the same percentage of the american people thought that saddam had planned and executed 9/11....it is why we are a republic and not a democracy.

you are a coward...plain and simple.

again direct results of your intelligence level....name calling

again direct results of your intelligence level....name calling

again... the senate roll call is irrelevant. Do you think I would be unaware of the senate totals, yet somehow know that a majority of congressional democrats voted against the war????

I made a statement...and as a rebuttal to it, you attempted to post half the truth. weak. be a man and admit you fucked up. this has got to be embarrassing for you, I know, but still....be a man and fess up. You were wrong all along, from #940 until now.

Forum List

Back